Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting (25959 Views)

Air Force Bombed 236 Persons In Borno Under Buhari, Northern Muslims Kept Quiet / APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by WhizdomXX(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
They want to pick a running mate for Tinubu. A Muslim/Muslim ticket undoubtedly sets a very bad precedence but so also does a Fulani Buhari 8yrs president followed by another Fulani Atiku 8 yrs Presidency, which is far worst.

I have chosen my poison carefully. I would rather a Muslim/Muslim ticket where federal power returns to the South so that we can speak to those killer fulani herdsmen and other terrorists in the language they understand and stop their carnage across the South, than to have another Fulani Miyetti Allah sponsor and Sheik Gumi friend named Atiku continue the disaster from where Buhari stopped. Atiku that has said he is against anti-grazing laws, that it is unconstitutional, he will definitely be worst than Buhari.

Atiku can pretend all he wants and deceive his foolish supporters in the South but some of us can see through his ethno-religious coloration and tribalistic shenanigans.
Power must come SOUTH. AND ONLY A STRONG CHRISTAIN WILL BE ABLE TO STOP THE FULANI RAMPAGE where Islam is a key tool for suppresion.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by opani1: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2022

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by PALAPALA02(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Which national mourning?
Na today tragedy de happened?

[color=#006600][/color]
Civilized countries do it.

Atleast, they fly the national flag at half mast.

No announcement whatsoever from FG saying the national flags should be flown at half mast as a mark of respect to the souls they sent to their early graves.

So sic undecided
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by PALAPALA02(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Which national mourning?
Na today tragedy de happened?

Civilized countries do it.

Atleast, they fly the national flag at half mast.

No announcement whatsoever from FG saying the national flags should be flown at half mast as a mark of respect to the souls they sent to their early graves.

So sic undecided
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by WhizdomXX(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gustd:
Whatever they're discussing power must shift to South
MUST.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by Ahmadovs: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ahmed lawan will emerge consensus candidate
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by Terrier99: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bomboiy:
Buhari should do I and my fellow Nigerians a big favor by not giving the ticket to Tinubu.

If he does that I will forgive his sins.

Anyways, Peter Obi 2023.

Sorry o, Chisus Christ of Abakaliki.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by maasoap(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Inspite of all that happened at owo yesterday, this man couldn’t even declare A National Day of Mourning for the souls his government took unjustly.

Instead na to choose im successor e dey after.

I guess he’s Informing them of his choosen successor now.

The successor who’s to come and continue the good (sic) works he has started. Smh

Whoever supports this government needs serious psychiatric evaluation.

Ftc

Small sense like this, u no get
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by PALAPALA02(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Who do you suggest we can support? PDP?

For me, they are all same.

Peter Obi, Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo. They are all same. We just have to support one of the lot and hope for the better.

Going by their record, Peter Obi looks better than the rest even though they are all politicians (pretenders / looters). We just have to vote who we think might change our situation a little bit better. And i think of the lot, Peter Obi is better.

My thoughts though
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by PeterObi4LP: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
They want to pick a running mate for Tinubu. A Muslim/Muslim ticket undoubtedly sets a very bad precedence but so also does a Fulani Buhari 8yrs president followed by another Fulani Atiku 8 yrs Presidency, which is far worst.

I have chosen my poison carefully. I would rather a Muslim/Muslim ticket where federal power returns to the South so that we can speak to those killer fulani herdsmen and other terrorists in the language they understand and stop their carnage across the South, than to have another Fulani Miyetti Allah sponsor and Sheik Gumi friend named Atiku continue the disaster from where Buhari stopped. Atiku that has said he is against anti-grazing laws, that it is unconstitutional, he will definitely be worst than Buhari.

Atiku can pretend all he wants and deceive his foolish supporters in the South but some of us can see through his ethno-religious coloration and tribalistic shenanigans.

Anybody else should get the tickets but Tinubu.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by Obansy112(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
AlexBells:
Buhari is a Bad Guy, Speechless.
He is only fooling and deceiving Himself.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by maasoap(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
seeker121:
Fear North delegates now Bubu is having the final meeting to put nails to the coffin of someone's presidential ambition.

Northern governors and their delegates are the ones standing between Tinubu and losing out completely, they are the ones standing between Buhari and his consensus candidate.
I would rather fear the southerners who sold Wike out. I would rather fear the Southerners who are sabotaging their own.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by asobo1: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:

Running mate hit you there. Premium tears for SW
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by maasoap(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Yeah, coming from a confused Peter Obi and PDP apologist. You were helpless when Peter Obi was pushed out of PDP. You were equally helpless when another Fulani man picked the PDP ticket. Now, you are much concerned about Tinubu not getting APC ticket.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by PALAPALA02(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
maasoap:

Small sense like this, u no get

Was I expecting less from a thug.
Absolutely no.

Exactly the problem we have in this country is people with your kinda brain (that’s if there’s a brain in the thing above your neck you call a head).

What offensive thing did i say to warrant such vike words from you.

In every 12 disciples, there’ll always be a judas. Everyone has been liking and commenting positively on my post, but when it got to your turn, you decided to show your stupidity.

Keep showing it, my only prayer for you is that your generation (if you’re opportune to have one) do not inherit your gutter-life mentality
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by Mozegee: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Do you think he cares.
GboyegaD:
Isn't he tired of this incessant meetings? With the Owo killing and other insecurities the country is facing, his priority is a consensus candidate.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by PrinceofAnambra: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I'm not a fan of Tinubu either on a normal day but only Tinubu can defeat Atiku. Any Southerner should get it, except the North. But any Southerner can't defeat Atiku, only Tinubu has attained that level of political maturity on a national level. And unfortunately for Obi, Labour Party don't have the muscle or strength to wrestle for federal power with PDP. So basically, other parties are just there as spectators. The real battle is between APC and PDP only. Only a daydreamer won't accept this as the plain fact.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by okuta007: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
you see how the north speaks with one voice

when Ohaneze met - they could not pick a consensus candidate ?

when sw APC leaders met, judas yemi and landlord bola will not look eye to eye - no consensus

north met and decided its ATIKU and LAWAN - because whoever wins between them

the northern elites benefit - they put all their men / women in leadership of

NNPC, NIMASA, FAA, NPA and all the juicy positions - the south loses and continue to wail

UNTIL we get sense or break up this hopeless country , na ABOKI go rule us until Jesus Christ come

The British handed over Nigeria to the north at independence and except a revolution happens

We will remain their slaves - God Bless Nnamdi Kanu, God Bless Sunday Igboho -

May God rest and bless the soul of Late Major Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro -

God bless Southern Nigeria!!!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by PrinceofAnambra: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Power must come SOUTH. AND ONLY A STRONG CHRISTAIN WILL BE ABLE TO STOP THE FULANI RAMPAGE where Islam is a key tool for suppresion.
Osibanjo has no national political appeal, in fact he knows nothing about politics. Has he ever contested for any political position at any point in his life before and won? NO! He has just been a lucky beneficiary of political appointments, from being AG of Lagos to become VP, he was selected. He has never been elected before, and you think someone like that, an absolute political novice with no experience whatsoever in winning political power will be able to defeat a political veteran like Atiku, a Fulani Northerner with plenty political experience competing for the #1 executive power in Nigeria? Atiku has been at it since 2007, that's 15 years as of now.

Who else is a possible Christian contender with prospects, Amaechi? Yes, he even stands a better chance than Osibanjo, because he is a tested politician, he has gone through the rigors and challenges of becoming a governor. He has won Governorship elections before. But after that? Nothing. He doesn't even have a foothold over APC structure in Rivers, couldn't even defeat Wike with all federal might behind him and has practically been turned to an outcast in Rivers by Wike, who is always breathing down his neck and he is afraid of Wike. If not for Buhari that made him minister, Wike would have taught Amaechi as ex-governor a bitter lesson he won't forget in his life.

These are the 2 Christian contenders with feasible prospects in APC but they both don't stand a chance against Atiku.

The other Southern Christians in APC like Umahi, an outsider that just came into APC and you think they will give him their presidential ticket just like that without having paid any substantial dues to the party before? That's a laughable joke.

Who else, Rochas? That guy has too much negative baggage on his neck, nobody is going to give him their ticket unless their plan is to lose. And Buhari can't afford to lose. Too many skeletons in his government's cupboard he would like to stay hidden for at least another 8 years.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by NaijaCars4sale: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
What are they discussing ?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by SpecialEdition: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
People are dying everywhere.
Everywhere.
And the hot topic is successor?
Any commenter not putting the deaths into account has really lost it.
It was North, then moved to south east and now south south.
This hatred for Igbos has to stop and let the south unite.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by pavoda: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
I totally disagree with the Notion that a Muslim Muslim ticket offers some sort of better solution. I see that BAT is your candidate and you are entitled to your choice, but to force a Muslim-Muslim ticket on Nigerians is a Mistake that Vice President Atiku Abubakar can’t wait to capitalize on.Don’t be delusional.
PrinceofAnambra:

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by PrinceofAnambra: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
pavoda:
I totally disagree with the Notion that a Muslim Muslim ticket offers some sort of better solution. I see that BAT is your candidate and you are entitled to your choice, but to force a Muslim-Muslim ticket on Nigerians is a Mistake that Vice President Atiku Abubakar can’t wait to capitalize on.Don’t be delusional.
Nobody is forcing anyone. You are entitled to your choice too and one vote, as am I. And yes, there has been lots of mistakes in the political sphere but the biggest mistake will be PDP making Atiku their flag bearer. No other mistake is bigger than that.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by WhizdomXX(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Osibanjo has no national political appeal, in fact he knows nothing about politics. Has he ever contested for any political position at any point in his life before and won? NO! He has just been a lucky beneficiary of political appointments, from being AG of Lagos to become VP, he was selected. He has never been elected before, and you think someone like that, an absolute political novice with no experience whatsoever in winning political power will be able to defeat a political veteran like Atiku, a Fulani Northerner with plenty political experience competing for the #1 executive power in Nigeria? Atiku has been at it since 2007, that's 15 years as of now.

Who else is a possible Christian contender with prospects, Amaechi? Yes, he even stands a better chance than Osibanjo, because he is a tested politician, he has gone through the rigors and challenges of becoming a governor. He has won Governorship elections before. But after that? Nothing. He doesn't even have a foothold over APC structure in Rivers, couldn't even defeat Wike with all federal might behind him and has practically been turned to an outcast in Rivers by Wike, who is always breathing down his neck and he is afraid of Wike. If not for Buhari that made him minister, Wike would have taught Amaechi as ex-governor a bitter lesson he won't forget in his life.

These are the 2 Christian contenders with feasible prospects in APC but they both don't stand a chance against Atiku.

The other Southern Christians in APC like Umahi, an outsider that just came into APC and you think they will give him their presidential ticket just like that without having paid any substantial dues to the party before? That's a laughable joke.

Who else, Rochas? That guy has too much negative baggage on his neck, nobody is going to give him their ticket unless their plan is to lose. And Buhari can't afford to lose. Too many skeletons in his government's cupboard he would like to stay hidden for at least another 8 years.
Succinctly put.

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by Tunji50: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nigerians in 2023 election should vote for someone that love and care for humanity
We are blessed with lots of parties and candidates
Lets employ high mental capacity to choose wisely
Lets be an advocate of peace and betterment through our vote
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by GreyLaw(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
okuta007:

with all the evil he has done to Nigeria - Buhari wants someone who can do just 3 things

1. Shield him, Buratai and co from prosecution for violating human rights and financial corruption

2. Continue his fulanization of Nigeria agenda

3. Someone he can control and will be very loyal to him

Now I see why IBB overthrew him in 1985 - just to allow people vote their conscience he wont allow it

May Buhari era never be remembered in Nigerian history - just like no one remembers or talk about Idi Amin in Uganda

The same very thing happens in Lagos. Like Buhari like Tinubu. No difference!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by CoolAmbience(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Inspite of all that happened at owo yesterday, this man couldn’t even declare A National Day of Mourning for the souls his government took unjustly.

Instead na to choose im successor e dey after.

I guess he’s Informing them of his choosen successor now.

The successor who’s to come and continue the good (sic) works he has started. Smh

Whoever supports this government needs serious psychiatric evaluation.

Ftc

Everything is not for Buhari to do.

Has the state where the unfortunate incident happened declared mourning?

You may choose to support or not support the government. It is your choice.

I also think that you need psychiatric examination to have called for national mourning when CAN and the Catholic church have not done so.

How many national mournings have been declared for all the lives that have been lost to insurgency, banditry and kidnapping?

That is my issue with religion and religious people....for them, it's often about double standards, biases and divisiveness.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by Wwwq: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
For what
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by PALAPALA02(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Everything is not for Buhari to do.

Has the state where the unfortunate incident happened declared mourning?

You may choose to support or not support the government. It is your choice.

I also think that you need psychiatric examination to have called for national mourning when CAN and the Catholic church have not done so.

How many national mournings have been declared for all the lives that have been lost to insurgency, banditry and kidnapping?

That is my issue with religion and religious people....for them, it's often about double standards, biases and divisiveness.

Based on the trash you dropped, i can imagine the psychological trauma your folks and whoever the Bleep is associated with you must be going through right now.
Go take your drugs and come mention me again
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by CoolAmbience(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
PALAPALA02:

Based on the trash you dropped, i can imagine the psychological trauma your folks and whoever the Bleep is associated with you must be going through right now.
Go take your drugs and come mention me again

This one dey sick o.

Everything Buhari....
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting by PALAPALA02(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
CoolAmbience:

This one dey sick o.

Everything Buhari....

Ur papa, ur mama, ur generations unborn, ya life savings, everything associated with you (both living and non living thing) are sick or going to b sick and die miserably u foolish sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue / Anisulowo After She Regained Her Freedom From Kidnappers (Photo) / NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.