Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,188 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam (326 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam by Chuks444: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chigozirim Emeakayi, a Nigerian of Igbo heritage, has announced on Twitter that he has converted to Islam

Read mor>>https://africamediang.com/i-fully-accept-and-embrace-the-most-peaceful-religion-on-earth-nigerian-man-chigozirim-says-as-he-converts-to-islam/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam by iamfactor(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Congratulation... onye na way ya
Re: Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam by haekymbahd(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Welcome to the right path...
Re: Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam by Crixxx: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Why must you quote the "Igbo heritage" .
Well I read his tweet and it seemed like trolling maybe na nairalander him be sef.
Religion of piss
Re: Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam by Cypress042: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
iamfactor:
Congratulation... onye na way ya
grin
Re: Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam by Cypress042: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Real men don't give a dime about this cool
Re: Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam by cornelboy(f): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
haekymbahd:
Welcome to the right path...

Really? As you dé like this heaven sure for you?
I think Allah has already predetermined everything. The religion you belong doesn't matter
Re: Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam by AntiChristian: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Alhamdulillah for the guidance! May our end all be in Islam.
Re: Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam by haekymbahd(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
cornelboy:

Really? As you dé like this heaven sure for you?
I think Allah has already predetermined everything. The religion you belong doesn't matter

Allah SWT said:

"Paradise is not [obtained] by your wishful thinking nor by that of the People of the Scripture. Whoever does a wrong will be recompensed for it, and he will not find besides Allah a protector or a helper."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 123)

"Indeed, those who have said, Our Lord is Allah and then remained on a right course - the angels will descend upon them, [saying], Do not fear and do not grieve but receive good tidings of Paradise, which you were promised."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 30)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Igbo Man Named Chigozirim, Converts To Islam by cornelboy(f): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:
"Paradise is not [obtained] by your wishful thinking nor by that of the People of the Scripture. Whoever does a wrong will be recompensed for it, and he will not find besides Allah a protector or a helper."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 123)
"Indeed, those who have said, Our Lord is Allah and then remained on a right course - the angels will descend upon them, [saying], Do not fear and do not grieve but receive good tidings of Paradise, which you were promised."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 30)
I worship the God of Moses and Jesus, won't I receive good tidings in paradise?

(1) (Reply)

The Day God Saved Me From Cult Guys / Mid-year Crossover Prayers / Indonesia: Christian Women Forced To Wear Hijabs Or Resign From Work, School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.