Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

What Will You Do In This Case?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do In This Case?? (406 Views)

Lawyer Or Pastor In The House Come And Defend This Case (True Life Story) / In This Case, Abortion Or No Abortion? / Is This Normal,please Judge This Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Case?? by Sermwell(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
If your cousin stole 20k from his dad and gave you 5k to keep your mouth shut! But when you were about leaving, you hear your uncle telling his wife that someone stole the 20k he wanted to give you!

What will you do?? angry grin

cc: Seun
cc: lalasticlala
Re: What Will You Do In This Case?? by Hezzyluv: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sermwell:
If your cousin stole 20k from his dad and gave you 5k to keep your mouth shut! But when you were about leaving, you hear your uncle telling his wife that someone stole the 20k he wanted to give you!

What will you do?? angry grin

cc: Seun
cc: lalasticlala

Op, you me everybody all of us should gettaout.... let me see road.

I dey vex angry sad
Re: What Will You Do In This Case?? by Sermwell(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Op, you me everybody all of us should gettaout.... let me see road.

I dey vex angry sad
Calm down cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Case?? by Cypress042(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Is sabotaging a sin? cause that's exactly what i will do grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Case?? by Hezzyluv: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sermwell:

Calm down cheesy cheesy

Broz, e no easy. Lagos sun do me strong thin today. I no dey see road as I dey so.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Gas Starting At Once? I'm Investigating Something. / How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? / Have An Owambe Party? Call For Branded Gift Sourvenir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.