Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Is This Normal,please Judge This Case - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Normal,please Judge This Case (1887 Views)

Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by Lovemeforme(f): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
went visiting my fiance who lives in one bedroom flat and the sister is actually living with him,the thing is that whenever am around I sleep on the floor,no bed o ooo,I confronted him and he gave me the excuse of not wanting his sister to pick up cold from sleeping on the tiles,as I type right now am sleeping on the floor,with cushion foams o ooo,not even a mattress...while he is snoring away in the bedroom comfortably...Am i being taken for granted? does he still love me or is it normal? do u think this won't go on after we are married?

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by iSpread(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
First to comment.

Your love for him will never die...

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by Diamond23(f): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2018
O girl, wetin u still dey do der?xo u need soothsayer to interpret d handwriting on d wall for u?.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by ahnie: 1:13am On Apr 29, 2018
iSpread:
Your love for him will never die...

Evergreen love...shey? grin
Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by lilmax(m): 1:21am On Apr 29, 2018
divorce him and move on
Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by ezimo777(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Lovemeforme:
went visiting my fiance who lives in one bedroom flat and the sister is actually living with him,the thing is that whenever am around I sleep on the floor,no bed o ooo,I confronted him and he gave me the excuse of not wanting his sister to pick up cold from sleeping on the tiles,as I type right now am sleeping on the floor,with cushion foams o ooo,not even a mattress...while he is snoring away in the bedroom comfortably...Am i being taken for granted? does he still love me or is it normal? do u think this won't go on after we are married?

The handwriting is glaring.

1. He can't sacrifice and no relationship without sacrifice (if what you wrote is exactly true).
2. The love you have for him doesn't exist in him or better still, very little in him.
3. He doesn't worth your love.
Kindly take to him in an understanding note and try to let him know how you feel but if he refuses to see your part, let him go

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2018
wow am suprised some ladies are this loyal,my dear thumbs ul to you i duff my hat for you

back to the topic,if i will dollow just this your statement here its showing me you are not his galfrend while you are his galfrend,try understand my english.
how wud he leave you on the ground and not sleeping right next to you,as a responsible man he shudnt have allowed you stay over with him putting the necessary things in place,am so angry right now,who treats his bae that way?
Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by StPete: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2018
But this is utterly funny. So he can’t leave the bed for you and his sister while he goes to the floor?But when he wants to fvck, does he move you to the bed? How are you 100% sure she’s even his sister? My friend wake up from your slumber. What kind of unreasonable love is this.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by sanpipita(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Isn't normal, if he cared, he might have joined you on the floor leaving the so called sister to herself in bed or even provided a better option for you, i wonder which guy wouldnt want to sleep close to his bae, really it seems he doesn't only enjoy the comfort of the bed but also enjoys the companion of his sister and hope isn't what I'm thinking.
Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by Jamieb(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pls ooo. It is retrogressive and abnormal. What he should have done is either to ask you to sleep on the bed with he sister or join you on the floor ( I don't even support you sleeping on bare floor).
He is selfish and can't make a sacrifice . This handwriting is very Bold. Bolder than Buhari failures

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by sisisioge: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is super funny! You sleep on the floor while they both sleep on the bed? Why visit to sleep over? Iranu!
Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
"RUN" OP better RUN faster than flash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by YourCoffin: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
I suspect you're jobless cos that's the only reason you are tolerating this.

By the way when you are around, do you guys have sex? How do you guys do it?
Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by Richy4(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Why would you make your self uncomfortable like this over nothing ...is this also part of being a wife material?

Can't you be a little classy, just a little?...Can't u vist him and when it's getting late, you head back to your apartment till his living condition improves... ?

Tomorrow now, when the going gets rough between both of u, u will be screaming that u met him when he had nothing.. when u were sleeping on the floor...Now He didn't ask u to sleep there yet u insisted that floor was the best...even inconveniencing the younger sister...Please dust yourself up from the floor and go home... have a little dignity... haba!!!

I just feel like calling your father to come and see for himself how foolish his youngest daughter is acting

2 Likes

Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by ImaIma1(f): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
His sister must not catch a cold but you can. Why didn't he give her the cushions to sleep on the floor.

This kind of behaviour makes his family disregard you when you marry him. They can't treat you better than he treats you. He is meant to set the standard.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by Katier00(f): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wait o, is your act of sleeping on the floor out of desperation or love? Why will you sleepover in a man's house knowing fully well, he lives in a single apartment with his sister, when do you guys get intimate? Where is the fun there. Anyway what ever rocks your boat. Me o there are things I can't do abeg

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by Nobody: 12:14am On May 01, 2018
Oh my gad! This is the kind of woman i've been searching for. A woman I can tell - "sit down there and do not blink until I get back" - not like all these ashawos that are patrolling Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo, V.I, Yaba, Ikeja & Maryland like in the days of Sodom & Gomorrah grin

OP, stop sleeping on the floor. Leave that inglorious pvssy-grabber that lacks manners and PM me. Let's get married quickly before all these yahoo boys hijack the impending fruit of my labour! grin

Re: Is This Normal,please Judge This Case by iSpread(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2018
ahnie:

Evergreen love...shey? grin
So ever. How you doing today?

(1) (Reply)

Your Home Isn't Complete / Are You Married And Troubled? / Do You Believe In Surrogate Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.