Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo (2738 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
I am not an atheist please. But I was just wondering what sin a year or 2 year old would have committed that prevented angels from keeping charge over his little children.

I did not purposely want to include the adults because a christian here (Dtrusthspeaker) will say that they are just church goers and that they are not true born again and that they must have done something to warrant their not being protected by God.

A man of God who was once a deep sinner has testified of how God made a bullet shot at him physically go back to who shot it. He was protected by a divine intervention but innocent children who probably have never even told a lie had to die just like that without no divine intervention. How please?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
NewSoul:
1. I am not an atheist please. But I was just wondering what sin a year or 2 year old would have committed that prevented angels from keeping charge over his little children.

2. I did not purposely want to include the adults because a christian here will say that they are just church goers and that they are not true born again and that they must have done something to warrant their not being protected by God.

3. A man of God who was once a deep sinner has testified of how God made a bullet shot at him physically go back to who shot it. He was protected by a divine intervention but innocent children who probably have never even told a lie had to die just like that without no divine intervention. How please?
1. Death comes for sinners and saints alike on its time. undecided

2. Death is a respected of no man. undecided

3. Your mogs story is his story. You believe it at your own peril. When a man's time is up, it is up. When it isn't, it isn't. It is really that simple. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:

3. Your mogs story is his story. You believe it at your own peril. When a man's time is up, it is up. When it isn't, it isn't. It is really that simple. undecided

So nothing like a child of God enjoying divine protection? So all those stories of gunshots not penetrating a man of God is a hoax?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kkins25(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:

3. Your mogs story is his story. You believe it at your own peril. When a man's time is up, it is up. When it isn't, it isn't. It is really that simple.

When the time of a three year old is up?
What was the purpose of "creatingbthe baby in the first place? If you ask me, i think you can't come to terms with the terms that all that Beliefs and religion is a concoction of your own mind. I almost pity Christians honestly.

"My God is an awesome God he lives.. " Don meon must be smoking some real shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kkins25(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
NewSoul:

So nothing like a child of God enjoying divine protection? So all those stories of gunshots not penetrating a man of God is a hoax?
Also, all the parables of God peoviding for the children immediately goes under the drain. That leads us to the inevitable question. Is "God" truly God?

I am of the verifiable fact that God is a by product of the brain.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
V

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
kkins25:
1. When the time of a three year old is up?
2. What was the purpose of "creatingbthe baby in the first place?

3. If you ask me, i think you can't come to terms with the terms that all that Beliefs and religion is a concoction of your own mind. I almost pity Christians honestly.

4. "My God is an awesome God he lives.. " Don meon must be smoking some real shiit.
1. When Death comes for the soul in question. undecided

2. The purpose of creating the baby? undecided
Conception was thanks to the father and mother of the child. undecided

3. Am I supposed to these things exactly as you do or something? undecided

4. What has don moens song to do with any of this? undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
NewSoul:
Jesus Christ was a Son of God and He bleed to His death on the cross. Many of His disciples were murdered, some run through with swords whereas we are told some were turn apart by lions. When death comes for man , then it is his time to go. undecided

As for stories of gunshots not penetrating men, even unbelievers tell similar tales. So, why you believe these stories are only linked to a certain group is beyond me. undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Up Chelsea
What has Chelsea got to do with this?
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kkins25(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. When Death comes for the soul in question. undecided

2. The purpose of creating the baby? undecided
Conception was thanks to the father and mother of the child. undecided

3. Am I supposed to these things exactly as you do or something? undecided

4. What has don moens song to do with any of this? undecided

When death come to the soul? Hahaha.. Tell me sir, does death also come to the souls of an Amoeba? Bacteria? Tapeworm?

2. So are you saying Life occurs without any input from God? If so, then i agree with you.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
kkins25:
1. When death come to the soul? Hahaha.. Tell me sir, does death also come to the souls of an Amoeba? Bacteria? Tapeworm?

2. So are you saying Life occurs without any input from God? If so, then i agree with you.
1. Is an amoeba a 3-year old child? Cause here I am thinking this was about the child the OP asked of. undecided

2. Life occurs without any input from God? Where do you get that from or maybe I should say I don't follow. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ was a Son of God and He bleed to His death on the cross. Many of His disciples were murdered, some run through with swords whereas we are told some were turn apart by lions. When death comes for man , then it is his time to go. undecided

As for stories of gunshots not penetrating men, even unbelievers tell similar tales. So, why you believe these stories are only linked to a certain group is beyond me. undecided
Those are men and they have served their purpose. God creates every human for a purpose, isn't it? So the purpose of those kids was to be born and be a shot in a church beside their parents?
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
the devil is stronger than all their imaginary gods combined....
and the difference between the devil and their imaginary gods is that, you can see the devil everyday all around us while their imaginary gods are nowhere to be seen (unless you dash them free money and they will now thank their gods)!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
NewSoul:

Those are men and they have served their purpose. God creates every human for a purpose, isn't it? So the purpose of those kids was to be born and be a shot in a church beside their parents?
Those are men and they have served their purpose? What purpose was that? undecided

God creates every human for a purpose? According to Scripture, God created man for one purpose and that was to serve Him. But since man rejected that purpose, choosing to go it alone without God, God let men have their way - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 . undecided

So when men decide to birth a child into this cursed existence while other men decide to kill said child, why is God to blame ? undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Dtruthspeaker: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
NewSoul:
I am not an atheist please. But I was just wondering what sin a year or 2 year old would have committed that prevented angels from keeping charge over his little children.

That's what "great tribulation such as was not seen since the world began/iniquity shall abound and love wax cold" means.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by nuttyprofessor(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
shocked
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by nuttyprofessor(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
NewSoul:

I did not purposely want to include the adults because a christian here (Dtrusthspeaker) will say that they are just church goers and that they are not true born again and that they must have done something to warrant their not being protected by God.

A man of God who was once a deep sinner has testified of how God made a bullet shot at him physically go back to who shot it. He was protected by a divine intervention but innocent children who probably have never even told a lie had to die just like that without no divine intervention. How please?

GOD don't owe you any answers ,
HE made the Earth perfect,  y'all making it worse.
HE  created the same mind that you are questioning him from.
HE is the potter, you're the clay
And now the clay got something to say.
He is right never wrong,  He never makes mistakes -  without him there is no life .
if the Lord was to take those kids are You telling Me there's any better place they could be.
Let man meet death as the evidence .
GOD is the judge , you  answer to him
You don't cross examine him .
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.
If GOD throws lightning who can throw it back at him? .
If GOD takes a life - who can question him ?

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
the devil is stronger than all their imaginary gods combined....
and the difference between the devil and their imaginary gods is that, you can see the devil everyday all around us while their imaginary gods are nowhere to be seen (unless you dash them free money and they will now thank their gods)!

Wrong!

It was long prophecied before these evils began, by He Who is God, that the the-evil will be allowed to have do some sway before his imprisonment, then release again and then final capture and permanent destruction in the place of destruction.

So, this is just a clear confirmation that you all see that God Rules and Everything He says, will be Done and Must be Done.

And that everything He has Said, is Done! I bounce.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by paxonel(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
NewSoul:

God isn't a magician or babalawo!

He is God

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Dtruthspeaker: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
nuttyprofessor:

GOD don't owe you any answers ,
HE made the Earth perfect,  y'all making it worse.
HE  created the same mind that you are questioning him from.
HE is the potter, you're the clay
And now the clay got something to say.
He is right never wrong,  He never makes mistakes -  without him there is no life .
if the Lord was to take those kids are You telling Me there's any better place they could be.
Let man meet death as the evidence .
GOD is the judge , you  answer to him
You don't cross examine him .
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.
If GOD throws lightning who can throw it back at him? .
If GOD takes a life - who can question him ?

This is even a case God has given Life, and gone His Way and another living bastard came to terminate that Life. Yet, he calls God again!

It is not God who killed, go find the killer.
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
paxonel:
God isn't a magician or babalawo!

He is God

grin Really

He's not a magician now

But was a magician with Moses to turn rod into snakes. Prevented Daniel from being eaten by lions. made Jesus disappear from enemies when it wasn't time to die.

Saved John the beloved from frying in a pot of boiling oil. Saved Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego from roasting in a furnace but Kids that that followed their parents to shout "praise the Lord" hallelujah . He is not a magician for those ones ok, I have heard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kingxsamz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
That's because it doesn't exist.
Can't expect fictional characters to protect you in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kingxsamz(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This is even a case God has given Life, and gone His Way and another living bastard came to terminate that Life. Yet, he calls God again!

It is not God who killed, go find the killer.

Lmao, bro said "and gone his way". I thought he'll protect his children at all cost, even in his own house where these same children went to seek his presence. I thought he'd send angels to be beside them in times of trouble, I thought you said he's omnipresent. Yet our brother here said he goes his own way. Like a deadbeat father who abandons his child.
Lmao, you Christians are funny.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kkins25(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Is an amoeba a 3-year old child? Cause here I am thinking this was about the child the OP asked of. undecided

2. Life occurs without any input from Godgod? Where do you get that from or maybe I should say I don't follow. undecided

1. All living things die. I am okay with that. I do not claim to serve the "almighty" you do. There are many promises in the so-called book of life which you also claim were inspired by Godgod. Am I wrong? Is the death of a human any different from the death of an amoeba?

a. if yes, then in what way?

b. If no, then it would imply that amoeba also has a time of death designed by god which doesn't make sense since- of course, it wasn't mentioned in the bible which is your sole source of knowledge of life and death.

you would have to pardon me, as I can't bring myself to type anything in relation to the victim of the OP, you'd just have to do with "human".

You have claimed that God god allows bad things to happen? I would then ask you why a benevolent creature would allow evil? I have two guesses as to what your answer would be. I'm hoping it isn't about the bible not saying Godgod is benevolent. Now, back to jobs, I don't know how you Christians are able to devalue the lives of others that do not fit into your "perfect plan" of your god. However, you overlook the fact that the innocent lives of jobs the family was taking. In the same way, god has allowed the innocent lives of the victims at Owo to be taken.
Is god capable of stopping evil but doens't of god can't stop evil?

And i assure you, an amoeba is just as much a living thing as any human being. So, does god's perfect plan stretch into the domains of the microscopic world where death is not a stranger?

Where do you get that from or maybe I should say I don't follow.
I asked you what the purpose of creation since the end result is inevitable death at a very young age. You responded, saying that it was the father and the mother that were responsible for bringing the girl back to life.

The purpose of creating the baby? undecided
Conception was thanks to the father and mother of the child.
What the hell do you mean by "undecided conception"? If you haven't figured it out, this query by the OP is his senses kicking in after hearing of the massacre at Owo.
If god is involved in the conception of the child, in order words, the creation of the child, what is the purpose of bringing the innocent soul to earth if the all-knowing was going to allow some gunmen to end her life in three years' time? Is that also a consequence of Adam and Eve too?
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kkins25(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
kingxsamz:

Lmao, bro said "and gone his way". I thought he'll protect his children at all cost, even in his own house where these same children went to seek his presence. I thought he'd send angels to be beside them in times of trouble, I thought you said he's omnipresent. Yet our brother here said he goes his own way. Like a deadbeat father who abandons his child.
Lmao, you Christians are funny.
unfortunately, that is the kind of comedy you get when a Dik speaks its "truth".

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by kkins25(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
NewSoul:

grin Really

He's not a magician now

But was a magician with Moses to turn rod into snakes. Prevented Daniel from being eaten by lions. made Jesus disappear from enemies when it wasn't time to die.

Saved John the beloved from frying in a pot of boiling oil. Saved Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego from roasting in a furnace but Kids that that followed their parents to shout "praise the Lord" hallelujah . He is not a magician for those ones ok, I have heard
Even raised people from the dead and commanded his disciples to go into the world and perform miracle. Yet, today's daft christians can't even cure malaria without crying to the athiest for help. hahahah

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Dtruthspeaker: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
kingxsamz:

Lmao, bro said "and gone his way". I thought he'll protect his children at all cost, even in his own house where these same children went to seek his presence

2 qualifying words which are exclusively in His Hands.

1) His Children and
2) At all Costs.

First, no one can harm His Children unless He allows it. Eg Joseph, Job, Daniel, Stephen, then Himself!

Secondly, it is you who say "at all cost". He Says "you'll be fine as long as you are with me and I am with you and we are running things together, even if death is in the plan eg Stephen, Paul, the prophets, the disciples, even His Son. And dying/death was not a problem.

So, there is no at all cost, just a "Follow Me" and "Do whatever I tell you to do, you already know the plan".
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
kkins25:
1. You have claimed that God god allows bad things to happen? I would then ask you why a benevolent creature would allow evil? I have two guesses as to what your answer would be. I'm hoping it isn't about the bible not saying Godgod is benevolent.

2. Now, back to jobs, I don't know how you Christians are able to devalue the lives of others that do not fit into your "perfect plan" of your god. However, you overlook the fact that the innocent lives of jobs the family was taking. In the same way, god has allowed the innocent lives of the victims at Owo to be taken.
Is god capable of stopping evil but doens't of god can't stop evil?

3. And i assure you, an amoeba is just as much a living thing as any human being. So, does god's perfect plan stretch into the domains of the microscopic world where death is not a stranger?

4. I asked you what the purpose of creation since the end result is inevitable death at a very young age. You responded, saying that it was the father and the mother that were responsible for bringing the girl back to life.

What the hell do you mean by "undecided conception"? If you haven't figured it out, this query by the OP is his senses kicking in after hearing of the massacre at Owo.

5. If god is involved in the conception of the child, in order words, the creation of the child, what is the purpose of bringing the innocent soul to earth if the all-knowing was going to allow some gunmen to end her life in three years' time? Is that also a consequence of Adam and Eve too?
1. Why can't a "benevolent" creature allow evil abeg? undecided

2. Where do you get the idea that some lives are more valuable than others? I don't recall ever making such a claim to you or to anyone here or on any other thread, especially where death is concerned . undecided

3. What do you understand of God's perfect plan to begin with? undecided

4. Typo there with the "undecided". The reason the gal was born was because her mother and father chose to conceive her. God's purpose for humanity is for me to chose to serve Him of their own, and I doubt this little girl was able to make a decision of that sort at that age for herself.. undecided

The OP'S senses are indeed kicking but I think you seem to be the one in need of help in understanding the separation that exists between God and all that is around you. smiley

5. God created the life engine so to speak and washed His hands off of it in Genesis 3 vs 16 when He cursed women in childbearing rendering it unholy ..I.e. not of Him. So how can it be said that God has his hands on the conception of a child? undecided

Now God also cursed the works of men, in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 - so how is God to blame when men take it on themselves to murder their fellow men in cold blood? undecided
Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
kkins25:
unfortunately, that is the kind of comedy you get when a Dik speaks its "truth".

Unfortunately blind people like you will never see that dying in church on a Sunday is probably one of the best places a person should pray to die unlike death in a beer parlour or club or hoe-tell!

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Wrong!

It was long prophecied before these evils began, by He Who is God, that the the-evil will be allowed to have do some sway before his imprisonment, then release again and then final capture and permanent destruction in the place of destruction.

So, this is just a clear confirmation that you all see that God Rules and Everything He says, will be Done and Must be Done.

And that everything He has Said, is Done! I bounce.

come on, stop taking people for stoopids here....
- your supposed almighty god cant save Xtians from the devilish terrorists!
- your supposed almighty god cant save xtians from illnesses and devilish criminals!
- your supposed almighty god cant even save you from a devilish HUNGER!

yet you have the audacity to say that your god is winning against evil?!?!?!? the only people winning here are the fraudsters in robe every sundays getting richer and richer, while you guys are getting poorer and poorer, waiting for your "supposed" almighty god.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is the endtime, the only reason why God spare any of His worshipers from such attack is when such a person has not complete his assignment before sleeping in death.
None of us is safe in the flesh but resurrection is sure for God's servants! Matthew 10:28

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

come on, stop taking people for stoopids here....
[b]- your supposed almighty god cant save Xtians from the devilish terrorists!
- your supposed almighty god cant save xtians from illnesses and devilish criminals!.....

He very clearly stated that many of His people will be murdered ("saints appointed to die" ) according to His Plan.

So, this is you confirming the fulfillment of His Words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is God / These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! / Is Masturbation A Sin? By Pastor Steve Van Nattan And Richard Anthony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.