Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC (26142 Views)

Peter Okoye No Longer Interested In Reuniting P-square / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Honestfrend: 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
We4all:
Mumu, what is he feeling like?

Like u should go n get ur pvc..

Some statement re easy 2 understand. U just dey allow sentiment, Jealousy n poverty becloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Honestfrend: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
akpumping7720:
They there they give yourself unnecessary headache. PVC is just formality. Those politicians already know who the next President is.
When Obasanjo contested with Olu falae, the latter pulled more votes in the South than Obasanjo but the results were countered with the results from the North. The same scenario played out during GEJ Vs Buhari in 2015. Results from South were rushing in with serious rigging but were countered with manipulated results from the North.
Now tell me what is the essence of PVC when some people will just sit in one corner manipulating results. Abi u think say orubebe outburst was ordinary.
The last and only credible election we had in Nigeria was the election of 1993 which was annulled by IBB.

The way wen e go take shock them na xo e go take shock u..
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by We4all: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Honestfrend:

Like u should go n get ur pvc..

Some statement re easy 2 understand. U just dey allow sentiment, Jealousy n poverty becloud your sense of reasoning.

Alaye, over sabi….Is Peter Okoye my boss that he should tell me what to do?

His outburst doesn’t sound like he is telling me but ordering me. How is he different from the politicians he is against?
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Thebig4: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hmm
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by PeterObi4LP: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
OBI IS A GOAL. This is a welcome development if we can OBIDIENTLY get our PVC.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by VenomJuice: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please, let this be a trend...get ur PVC or get OUT!
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by spycamera: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nice one. Let others follow suit.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Jmichael1(m): 12:04am On Jun 07, 2022
So 4 una mind,dis present inec chairman wen buhari put for office go open he mouth announce Labour party as the winner?

with or without pvc,the election is btw atiku and any apc candidate..

labour party face cum board..
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by IDIOTmoderators: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Rubbish wetin dey your house?
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Jmichael1(m): 12:18am On Jun 07, 2022
akpumping7720:
They there they give yourself unnecessary headache. PVC is just formality. Those politicians already know who the next President is.
When Obasanjo contested with Olu falae, the latter pulled more votes in the South than Obasanjo but the results were countered with the results from the North. The same scenario played out during GEJ Vs Buhari in 2015. Results from South were rushing in with serious rigging but were countered with manipulated results from the North.
Now tell me what is the essence of PVC when some people will just sit in one corner manipulating results. Abi u think say orubebe outburst was ordinary.
The last and only credible election we had in Nigeria was the election of 1993 which was annulled by IBB.

no mind dis people,4 there mind their vote count...
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Jmichael1(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2022
wiseoneking:
first of all, go back and get your PVC. You too dey talk too much like parrot.

for ur information,ur peter obi no go smell 3rd position...

they there dey gv urslf false hope..
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Jmichael1(m): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2022
PotatoSalad:
Initial gra gra. Towards election now dem go Fly to UK for show.

hahahahahaha abeg which network u dey use?

i wn send u card 4 dis truth wen u talk
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Jmichael1(m): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Peter Obi-tuary is a clown. This guy will not win a single local government not to talk of winning a state.

abeg epp me tell dis people.,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Jmichael1(m): 12:35am On Jun 07, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

We are taking about good and credible leadership and you are busy talking party politics. The youths want to live beyond PDP and APC.

Think differently man and you get s better result.

APC and PDP failed Nigerians . doing same thing over and over and expecting different result!

i'm nt a supporter of any political party,bt the truth is"peter obi won't win more than one state,if at all he win any....
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by IncredibleWrite: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
All those shouting "Get your PVCs" are delusional. The number (population) of voters is never the problem. The choice voters make is the problem.

If only ten persons vote and the majority (at least six) of the ten persons vote wisely, good leaders will emerge.

If 100 billion persons vote and majority of them vote foolishly, bad leaders will emerge.

If number of voters is the problem, there will be no problem in the northern region because that region usually give a very high number of votes.

I do not discourage people from getting PVCs. But I put it to you that number of voters is not among the major problems. Rigging is a bigger problem than low number of voters. The moment INEC was challenged to provide 2019 election data in court, the case died off. This shows Atiku got more legitimate votes than Bubu. Would you blame the 2019 result on those who did not vote? Also, what about the case of Imo state where someone who came 3rd or 4th in an election later became the governor? Is low number of voters responsible for that?

Number of voters only favours tribalism. And tribalism is not good in politics. A good leader is good to all tribes. A bad leader is bad to even his own tribe. Each tribe is clamoring for PVCs just to possible make its son the president. Igbo people are shouting PVCs to ensure Obi wins. Yoruba people are shouting the same thing to ensure either Tinubu or Osinbajo wins. Northerners are doing their own thing to make a northerner the next president. This is the problem.

If voters vote wisely, a good candidate will win and treat everybody well even if the majority of the voters are not from his own tribe. If voters vote foolishly, a bad candidate will win and treat everybody bad even if majority of the voters are from his own tribe. Bubu is a proof.

I repeat, I do not discourage people from getting PVCs. I myself have my own PVC. But let us understand PVC is not the major problem.
I can only imagine how much time you wasted trying this and beating about the bush. Majority of youths don't have PVC, they are mostly his target audience.

If the enlightened youths can get their PVC and troop out in numbers like during the Endsars, this elections will be revolutionary. You are the one making it tribal about Yorubas, Igbos and all.

Many Nigerians have spoken with one voice and it is Peter Obi we want. Hunger knows no tribe and religion.

Peter Obi keeps harping that, “there’s nothing to share again,” and that, “the national cake has finished,” but do you really understand what he’s saying?

He is saying that someday, there won’t be money for NYSC allowance, salaries and pensions. What they are sharing now are loans meant for federal projects, but someday, it will stop coming and you will be left with nothing.

We need to support Peter Obi in stopping this sharing formula and starting a production formula.

We currently use 91% of our revenue to service debts, and it is projected to reach 100% by 2026 - that is if we continue this way.

By then, the country will shut down and become a failed state. Many people don't understand these realities. They still think we are all about tribe and religion.

For me personally, no matter how bad Nigerian economy gets, I will always find a way to survive cos I earn in dollars. I can't say same for majority of people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by ddeola: 1:17am On Jun 07, 2022
#Voteoutbadleadersinnigeria
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Jennyjay283: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2022
If man has power,i wonder how situations would have been undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Digmygold: 1:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Can he verify if it's fake or not? Nonsense.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by jimcaddy(m): 3:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Abegi, who PVC EPP? There is no credible people to vote for in this election and you see these Hausas, they are really a problem. They don't want to relinquish power. They have brought crisis into APC now. Buhari has used eight years, let someone else from another region go, they wouldn't. Now they are nominating another Hausa man. Tinubu messed up by joining forces with Buhari in 2015. All of them would have still remained in PDP running it like a one man business. Hausas will never betray their own. That is what Tinubu failed to realise. Learn from MKO and the great Awolowo. Hausa no send you as long as you're not from their tribe.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by ogwumgbe: 3:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Dankovich1:
Way to go!
If we don't get it right in this coming election lets remember we have additional 8years to cry foul.

Since 1999, APC and PDP have nothing to offer except sorrows, tears and blood, it's necessary to look to other direction preferably Peter Obi but the Waste blind fools will never, instead they will prefer to shoot themselves in the foot by voting Northerner and wail more than everyone as usual. I have not seen people so blind in my life like those people

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by SoNature(m): 3:55am On Jun 07, 2022
shigishege:
Cos your house na paradise. Nothing these people won't even call themselves.

The way some of you think is horrible.

The sane ones among got the message clearly: Everyone close to him should go and get their PVCs.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by highoctane: 4:23am On Jun 07, 2022
So, freedom of choice is no longer in the constitution?
The choice to obtain a pvc or not.
The choice to vote or not.
Many people are becoming a law to themselves.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by pannyman(m): 4:28am On Jun 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
All those shouting "Get your PVCs" are delusional. The number (population) of voters is never the problem. The choice voters make is the problem.

If only ten persons vote and the majority (at least six) of the ten persons vote wisely, good leaders will emerge.

If 100 billion persons vote and majority of them vote foolishly, bad leaders will emerge.

If number of voters is the problem, there will be no problem in the northern region because that region usually give a very high number of votes.

I do not discourage people from getting PVCs. But I put it to you that number of voters is not among the major problems. Rigging is a bigger problem than low number of voters. The moment INEC was challenged to provide 2019 election data in court, the case died off. This shows Atiku got more legitimate votes than Bubu. Would you blame the 2019 result on those who did not vote? Also, what about the case of Imo state where someone who came 3rd or 4th in an election later became the governor? Is low number of voters responsible for that?

Number of voters only favours tribalism. And tribalism is not good in politics. A good leader is good to all tribes. A bad leader is bad to even his own tribe. Each tribe is clamoring for PVCs just to possible make its son the president. Igbo people are shouting PVCs to ensure Obi wins. Yoruba people are shouting the same thing to ensure either Tinubu or Osinbajo wins. Northerners are doing their own thing to make a northerner the next president. This is the problem.

If voters vote wisely, a good candidate will win and treat everybody well even if the majority of the voters are not from his own tribe. If voters vote foolishly, a bad candidate will win and treat everybody bad even if majority of the voters are from his own tribe. Bubu is a proof.

I repeat, I do not discourage people from getting PVCs. I myself have my own PVC. But let us understand PVC is not the major problem.

Excellent analysis! So many people are being led to believe that the PVC is the solution to the problem of good leadership in Nigeria, and they don't bother to think about even the quality of candidates which is a big headache for discerning voters.

The issue of tribalism is another monster, which influences the voting pattern in the country. In the end your vote only guarantees that you have a say, but does not necessarily mean that you'll have your way.

The radio presenters keep telling people to get their PVCs so that they can vote in good leaders, as if everybody thinks alike. Who one person thinks would make a good leader, to another person is a bad choice. There are so many variables in elections, and the PVC does not guarantee that the voters will elect the best candidate.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by efficiencie(m): 4:29am On Jun 07, 2022
All this craze for PVC shows you all have learned nothing and you need to continue suffering until you learn. When OBJ contested after being released from prison we all shouted get your voters card and vote for OBJ he will do this he will do that. Una mumu mode activate sharperly and una vote in OBJ. OBJ entered and trampled on the middle class and the poor. He raised VAT, sold Nigeria's core refinery and supervised one of the craziest heist in the power sector known as NIPSS. Some in his defense will say he brought GSM but has GSM raised millions of Nigerians out the trap of poverty? No. The same OBJ, in whom we thought we could see a father entrenched the "do or die" style of politics and used it to bring in Yar'Adua and GEJ. The election was massively rigged despite you all getting your voters card. Yar'Adua died, GEJ contested for the presidency. GEJ told you all that he didn't have shoes and in him you saw the deliverer of Nigeria. You all trooped out like nama to vote for GEJ. You all were shouting get your voter's card as you are shouting now. GEJ won, Nigeria made billions from crude oil sales and all the money vanished into thin air. GEJ's presidency was a free for all looting spree. Everyone that knew someone that had a connection with someone that occupied a position of power in GEJ's regime looted. The looteratti continued until the crude oil prices plummeted and the underbelly of the beastly regime of GEJ was exposed. Even Okonjo Wahala could not contain the wahala that the looteratti were bringing her way. Buhari came as the replacement for GEJ. The no nonsense general who we thought would straighten out Nigeria. Again Nigerian citizens like mindless robots trooped out to vote in Buhari, with chants of "sai baba", and chants of "change". Now the change is here. No electricity, no energy self sufficiency, no solid foreign reserves, poor quality of life, no security, chronic import dependence, insurgency, etc. Now you fools are at it again, shouting for people to go get their PVC. Your PVC cannot change anything. Peter Obi cannot save you. Peter Obi is one man. Atiku will further atikulate the treasury as he has no plans for the poor. Tinubu will entomb Nigeria as he did Lagos. You guys should wake up. Your power is in the mobilization of likeminded people. The EndSARS protest was a testament to what Nigerians could accomplish by mobilising like minded people towards achieving a common goal. If we band together again, this time not to fight the police but to govern ourselves, ensure security by ourselves, fix infrastructure by ourselves etc we will render the government useless and with one master stroke we can unseat the government and entrench a true republic. Your salvation is not in a PVC. Your salvation is in working together with your neighbor. One will chase a thousand, two will chase ten thousand.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by eas01: 5:23am On Jun 07, 2022
shigishege:
Cos your house na paradise. Nothing these people won't even call themselves.
Mschewww. You think wack. Toilet no b paradise yet it's important.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by essentialone(m): 5:45am On Jun 07, 2022
"Alaba International Market Lagos Electronics { IMAE } will be closing on Thursday this week. This is to enable the traders to go and obtain their PVC, then from the upper week no trader will be able to pass the market gate without presenting their PVC to the securities at the gate"

~~Source.

When are the markets in your area going to do the same?
Remember, we have only few weeks to do this.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Omofizle90(m): 6:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Come e be like say you don dy craze abi �
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by slowice(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Someone said something that's right and important at this time in our nation.... Rather than encourage him and his likes to do more, Mumu people are rather talking down on him and giving silly advice.

We need more sensible people to get their pvc so we can vote in the right people.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by JuanDeDios: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Sebi na you get ya house and office. Mtcheew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Soccer Stars Project Team Storm Delta State (Photos) / Segun Arinze Fires-back At ' Ugly' Comments / Nse Ikpe-etim's New Sexy Semi Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.