Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC (26156 Views)

Peter Okoye No Longer Interested In Reuniting P-square / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by TechnologyGuru: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
We4all:
Mumu, what is he feeling like?
I teh you undecided
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by cunny88(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
All those shouting "Get your PVCs" are delusional. The number (population) of voters is never the problem. The choice voters make is the problem.

If only ten persons vote and the majority (at least six) of the ten persons vote wisely, good leaders will emerge.

If 100 billion persons vote and majority of them vote foolishly, bad leaders will emerge.

If number of voters is the problem, there will be no problem in the northern region because that region usually give a very high number of votes.

I do not discourage people from getting PVCs. But I put it to you that number of voters is not among the major problems. Rigging is a bigger problem than low number of voters. The moment INEC was challenged to provide 2019 election data in court, the case died off. This shows Atiku got more legitimate votes than Bubu. Would you blame the 2019 result on those who did not vote? Also, what about the case of Imo state where someone who came 3rd or 4th in an election later became the governor? Is low number of voters responsible for that?

Number of voters only favours tribalism. And tribalism is not good in politics. A good leader is good to all tribes. A bad leader is bad to even his own tribe. Each tribe is clamoring for PVCs just to possible make its son the president. Igbo people are shouting PVCs to ensure Obi wins. Yoruba people are shouting the same thing to ensure either Tinubu or Osinbajo wins. Northerners are doing their own thing to make a northerner the next president. This is the problem.

If voters vote wisely, a good candidate will win and treat everybody well even if the majority of the voters are not from his own tribe. If voters vote foolishly, a bad candidate will win and treat everybody bad even if majority of the voters are from his own tribe. Bubu is a proof.

I repeat, I do not discourage people from getting PVCs. I myself have my own PVC. But let us understand PVC is not the major problem.
u av just aired my exact thoughts

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by casualobserver: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
All those shouting "Get your PVCs" are delusional. The number (population) of voters is never the problem. The choice voters make is the problem.

If only ten persons vote and the majority (at least six) of the ten persons vote wisely, good leaders will emerge.

If 100 billion persons vote and majority of them vote foolishly, bad leaders will emerge.

If number of voters is the problem, there will be no problem in the northern region because that region usually give a very high number of votes.

I do not discourage people from getting PVCs. But I put it to you that number of voters is not among the major problems. Rigging is a bigger problem than low number of voters. The moment INEC was challenged to provide 2019 election data in court, the case died off. This shows Atiku got more legitimate votes than Bubu. Would you blame the 2019 result on those who did not vote? Also, what about the case of Imo state where someone who came 3rd or 4th in an election later became the governor? Is low number of voters responsible for that?

Number of voters only favours tribalism. And tribalism is not good in politics. A good leader is good to all tribes. A bad leader is bad to even his own tribe. Each tribe is clamoring for PVCs just to possible make its son the president. Igbo people are shouting PVCs to ensure Obi wins. Yoruba people are shouting the same thing to ensure either Tinubu or Osinbajo wins. Northerners are doing their own thing to make a northerner the next president. This is the problem.

If voters vote wisely, a good candidate will win and treat everybody well even if the majority of the voters are not from his own tribe. If voters vote foolishly, a bad candidate will win and treat everybody bad even if majority of the voters are from his own tribe. Bubu is a proof.

I repeat, I do not discourage people from getting PVCs. I myself have my own PVC. But let us understand PVC is not the major problem.

Nigerians are fools, like you said it doesnt matter how many people turn out if they still vote for the wrong candidate, it was the same get your pvc that ended up in Buhari when if eople had taken a critical look at the man;s record what we are experiencing now was foretold. I dare say if you take a critical examination of Obi, you will find nothing but emptiness...hot air! The good thing is he has something you can examine, his stewardship of Anambra. The truth is he was a mediocre governor. Nigerians are dumb, how do you want to rule Nigeria from a fringe party with parliament filled with apc and PDp senators and reps? Mogerians really dont think!!!

...but anyway, he wont win.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Chicastle: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
U way dey talk, I hope say u don do your own PVC. undecided undecided

If him say him get that means him get nah
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by JeffSA: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
We4all:
Mumu, what is he feeling like?
he is feeling like your father grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by jagtinic: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
The house is the White house or Buckingham palace?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by KingLarry04: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Is your house polling centre??

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Femi8586(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
lasisi69:
Noise maker undecided

Coming from a YMM undecided
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Dedan112(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
So I go dey carry PVC for pocket dey Waka..
My PVC dey for bank, nah for Election time I dey always withdraw am...
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by bong4(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
PVC has become the predicted 666
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Ojycelarma: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has said no one is allowed to visit his house or office without a Permanent Voters Card(PVC), IGBERETV reports.

According to him, Nigerians including his management team and entourage must get it right this time by voting out bad leaders.

He wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1533784775726620672?t=Swp9vkF9fq4CSDxLPW3CGg&s=19

What a time to be alive
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Uniquekriss(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
If 50 percent of celebrities go same way, we'd have made a reasonable level of progress in deciding our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Ezmans: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has said no one is allowed to visit his house or office without a Permanent Voters Card(PVC), IGBERETV reports.

According to him, Nigerians including his management team and entourage must get it right this time by voting out bad leaders.

He wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1533784775726620672?t=Swp9vkF9fq4CSDxLPW3CGg&s=19

tell Yoruba people
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Techgonzo: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
iiifedimma:
Anthony m okeke also known as Faith S. H, he just opened another account today with plewin he is a very notorious scammers on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions. Don't fall in to a victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as a greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn already please

Below is how anthony M okeke Faith S.H, the scammer operates he has scam a lot of people here their hard earned money don't send a penny to him again if you like yourself because he is a confirmed fraudsters

-He will always create an account with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings, sisters and so on

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people here

He has scam a lots of people here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lot of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money

How does this have anything to do with the topic being discussed?

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Rule 1
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by adehadex(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
No one is allowed to call me without his/her PVC

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by iyke2frankeze: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

That is because wise voters refused to campaign and to vote. Majority carries the vote. Politics is a game of numbers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by UNDFTD: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
EBMedia:

He wrote on Twitter;

What is wrong with this idiot? What does he think he's going to get right this time around? If he thinks that voting for Peter Obi or any other rogue politician is going to make any difference then he must be a fool. I do not care who they elect, LIEGERIA would NEVER work as it's presently constituted. The terrorist Fulanis that you're sharing the landscape with who are in control do NOT have it in them to build a progressive society. They are NOT builders but takers. They are nothing but vampires who will always suck the blood out of you.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by PotatoSalad(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Initial gra gra. Towards election now dem go Fly to UK for show.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Sebgajere(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
So him go monitor pple's votes on the election day abi?
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by essentialone(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
EBMedia:

He wrote on Twitter;

Peter Obi Labour Party Presidential Aspiration Suffers Set Back:
Dissension in Labour Party as Mr. Sampson Charles Uchenna claims to be the rightful holder of the Party presidential ticket and not Peter Obi. Both factions are in court.

RE: The Federal High Court in Abuja has ordered that the Labour Party and some of its officials be served with a fresh suit pertaining to its leadership crisis through a substituted means. The judge, Inyang Ekwo, made the order on Monday after hearing an ex parte application filed by a former Deputy national chairman of the party, Calistus Okafor.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Johnnoo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
The matter don serious...
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by deji17: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Okoro feeling funky.. grin grin grin How many people dey come ya house before? When we tell you say these people are delusional, una go dey argue. They are out of touch with reality.
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by koyyess: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
See his mouth.

No pvc..no come my house bla bla bla.

Give him simple form to fill...problem. To utter a sentence eloquently ...problem.

Na thief em go vote at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by IPIGMODS: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Peter Obi-tuary is a clown. This guy will not win a single local government not to talk of winning a state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by sweetTai(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
SO WHAT ABOUT THE FRIGGIN PVC?? Our problems are not in voting! People will vote but who are they voting for?? Thieves? The principle of governance in Nigeria is worse than no government at all. For anyone to hold a public office in Nigeria, we should examine how he’s managed his/her life. What has he/she accomplished? Has he/she finished or be successful at anything they started?? What is their motivations to be in government etc..
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Itiaba007: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Obi for life
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by Bashir75: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=EBMedia post=113533017]Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has said no one is allowed to visit his house or office without a Permanent Voters Card(PVC), IGBERETV reports. According to him, Nigerians including his management team and entourage must get it right this time by voting out bad leaders.

EVERYONE DEY FEEL TOO IMPORTANT FOR THIS NIGERIA. WHO COMES TO YOUR HOUSE EXCEPT HUNGRY IPOBIANS?

NOW, YOU GET YOUR OWN BIAFRAN CANDIDATE IN OBI PANDORA OF LABOUR SO NO NEED FOR SCREAMING SOUTH EAST PRESIDENCY. VOTE FOR YOUR CANDIDATE AND LET ME VOTE FOR MINE IN PEACE.

WHEN OTHER TRIBES IN NIGERIA HEAR IPOBIAN TERRORIST GROUP CAMPAIGNING FOR OBI PANDORA, NAH RUN. NO ONE WANTS TO ABADON NIGERIA FOR BIAFRAN TERRORISTS/IPOBIAN GROUP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by yinkeys(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let the GOT begin
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by toprealman: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

PVC is not the problem. Imagine a IndecentStar selecting a part candidate for the rest of the "sane" population to vote for. Now Buhari cherry picks his own and you want to tell me about PVC abi?
Re: Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC by SweetiliciousD: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
casualobserver:

Nigerians are fools, like you said it doesnt matter how many people turn out if they still vote for the wrong candidate, it was the same get your pvc that ended up in Buhari when if eople had taken a critical look at the man;s record what we are experiencing now was foretold. I dare say if you take a critical examination of Obi, you will find nothing but emptiness...hot air! The good thing is he has something you can examine, his stewardship of Anambra. The truth is he was a mediocre governor. Nigerians are dumb, how do you want to rule Nigeria from a fringe party with parliament filled with apc and PDp senators and reps? Mogerians really dont think!!!

...but anyway, he wont win.

We are taking about good and credible leadership and you are busy talking party politics. The youths want to live beyond PDP and APC.

Think differently man and you get s better result.

APC and PDP failed Nigerians . doing same thing over and over and expecting different result!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Kaywise Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband / Ralph Uwazuruike Visits Kanayo O Kanayo Over Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.