Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari (2510 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Why Jakande And Tinubu Didn’t Get Along / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by JEWELofHELL: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
It is perhaps not surprising that on the eve of the All Progressives Congress (APC) flagbearer primary there are those running as candidates who wish to associate themselves with the President’s rise to elected office seven years ago.

There are many people who played parts large and small in his historic election in 2015, making history as the first opposition candidate to defeat a sitting president with power changing hands peacefully at the ballot box.

There are those who advised the President to run again; those who decided to build a political party – the APC – that could finally be the political vehicle capable of delivering victory where all other opposition parties and alliances before it had failed.

Those decisions may have been agreed upon by a few. But they were delivered by thousands and voted for by tens of millions. No one can or should claim to have made the possible.

Yet as important as that moment was, it is not what should decide the next general election.

What matters is the future: the policy platforms, the ideas, the drive, and the determination to take over the President’s stewardship of our country and build upon his legacy to make our country better than it has ever been.

The person most demonstrable in those qualities is the one to lead our party and our country forward.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
June 06, 2022

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-didnt-make-me-president-buhari/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by Bomboiy: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
That failure called Tinubu wants to take credit for everything.

He made Buhari president,he made osinbajo vice president. He made Jide Sanwolu Governor.

All these and he's still crying that he's not getting support from Buhari.

He should move to another party and make himself president. What a dullard.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by alsudan: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thiefnibu is the most foolish politician that ever lived.

Betrayed his Southern region to ensure a Northern President, with the promise of him having first refusal in future.

The North Foisted on him a useless Leader title to massage his overbloated ego, and dumped him when the time came to reward him.

Who’s the National Leader of APC now?

APC/PDP Candidates from the North East, INEC Chairman, from the North East. It was so easy to play the South.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu and his slaves boast like fools

Only them made Buhari president

Only them make Dapo abiodun governor

Only them helped Atiku

Only them helped ribadu

Only them helped heaven and earth but look at there lives, they are yet to help themselves

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fact, the north decided they wanted power and they got it, now if they decide they want to. Keep power they'll keep it..

That's just how it is
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by Great100000: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na wa oooo
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by Mossadd: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu don buy market even if Tinubu eventually get apc ticket that senseless outburst will really affect his chances in the North

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by Enwhen(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
YORUBAS ARE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BETRAYERS TO THE SOUTH, and the North always serve them break fast

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by LegendHero(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol why is Buhari afraid to mention Tinubu name in the press release.

When Asiwaju spoke, he mentioned Buhari name directly and we can validate all he said about Buhari crying on national TV.

Buhari is a coward for not inserting Tinubu name in this release. Garba should go back and recompose it and release again.

This is vanguard in 2011 on it.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/buhari-weeps-over-nations-problems/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
On your mandate, on your mandate, on your mandate we shall slump. On your mandate, on your mandate, on your mandate we shall slump.

everybody abeg join me, On your mandate, on your mandate, on your mandate we shall slump

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by sotall(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
undecided
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by slivertongue: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ok. I made you president.

No ooo I don't associate with incompetent folks
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by blancsn1: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Vanguard Punch Gaurdian etc beta newspaper no carry news na lunatics like this one person go de read with fake news everywhere this day.
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by barbstee(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
If this was written by Garba Sheu then the time is almost here

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by slivertongue: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ungrateful folks populate APC
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by blancsn1: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
It will happen before your very eye. Tomorrow is just a night away.

Bomboiy:
That failure called Tinubu wants to take credit for everything.

He made Buhari president,he made osinbajo vice president. He made Jide Sanwolu Governor.

All these and he's still crying that he's not getting support from Buhari.

He should move to another party and make himself president. What a dullard.
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
slivertongue:
Ungrateful folks populate APC
.I dance in Chinese. Our Nepotistic presido have used and dumbed the BAT himself .

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by DMerciful(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
South, your recompense is in Peter Obi.

There has to be restoration!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by OkoroBufo: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Garba Shehu hasn't denied nothing. The fact still remains that if Jagaban had not pulled him out of his retirement in Katsina, he wouldn't have become the President. I agree with Garba that millions voted for him but Tinubu started the process.

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by shigishege: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
He kuku can't mention Tinubu's name.
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
LegendHero:

When Asiwaju spoke, he mentioned Buhari name directly and we can validate all he said about Buhari crying on national TV.

Buhari is a coward for not inserting Tinubu name in this release. Garba should go back and recompose it and release again.

Omase, after 7 years wen you dey carry Buhari for yar mind upandan. Jus because him no support your leader, him don turn coward for yar mouth. That na wicked thing to say

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin

This breakfast go hot die and Tinubu is about getting served

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by helinues: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
I would rather wait for better source than Razor gazette
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
blancsn1:
It will happen before your very eye. Tomorrow is just a night away.

You go cry part 1 and part 2. You think sey this thing na new thing
Something wen dem don do rehearsal for last month, you dey boast ontop

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by OkoroBufo: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
LegendHero:

That was Garba Shehu writing the speech, he is too small to cough out Tinubu's name. When Tinubu was working out the merger with Buhari, Garba Shehu was still a media aide to Atiku having no idea about what was going on.

Look at them receiving instructions from Tinubu in Bourdillon before 2015 election.

-Okoro bufo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by yanabasee(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu that can't even make himself a president is gallivanting around telling his zombies how he made Buhari the president....

The coalition was to beat out GEJ and install a new power.... And that was a force that Saraki, Atiku, Tinubu, Tambuwal, Obasanjo, etc formed....

Everyone who made that possible later left Buhari after their hopes were dashed... Except Tinubu, who leaked Buhari's azz and the entire northern azz just for this presidency.... Against everything that he swallowed, he didn't make Buhari the president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by Nemere2020: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:
I would rather wait for better source than Razor gazette

COMMENT ON THE STATEMENT MADE BY A LEADING APC FLAGBEARER CANDIDATE

It is perhaps not surprising that on the eve of the All Progressives Congress (APC) flagbearer primary there are those running as candidates who wish to associate themselves with the President’s rise to elected office seven years ago.

There are many people who played parts large and small in his historic election in 2015, making history as the first opposition candidate to defeat a sitting president with power changing hands peacefully at the ballot box.

There are those who advised the President to run again; those who decided to build a political party – the APC – that could finally be the political vehicle capable of delivering victory where all other opposition parties and alliances before it had failed.

Those decisions may have been agreed upon by a few. But they were delivered by thousands and voted for by tens of millions. No one can or should claim to have made the possible.

Yet as important as that moment was, it is not what should decide the next general election..

What matters is the future: the policy platforms, the ideas, the drive, and the determination to take over the President’s stewardship of our country and build upon his legacy to make our country better than it has ever been.

The person most demonstrable in those qualities is the one to lead our party and our country forward.

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1533854079214096384?t=tyFc4PCixnYdlfw_oYYsDw&s=19

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by LegendHero(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:

That was Garba Shehu writing the speech, he is too small to cough out Tinubu's name. When Tinubu was working out the merger with Buhari, Garba Shehu was still a media aide to Atiku having no idea about what was going on.

Look at them receiving instructions from Tinubu in Bourdillon before 2015 election.

-Okoro bufo

We know all this. We know when he’s frequenting Bourdillon with his disciples.

Tonight will clear a lot of doubt. Eyes on the ball.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Make Me President - Buhari by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
The next president of Nigeria Osinbajo will have a lot to deal with when he finally becomes the president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested / Top 10 Biggest Slums In Africa, 3 Are In Lagos Nigeria (photo) / Buhari And Tinubu Supporters Clash On Twitter Over 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.