Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance (1013 Views)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by Esama: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Just like a dream biafra and oduduwa republic is here already.

Say northern want to be president .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by Esama: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
We niger delta should start form our own government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by ogbuefi677(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Esama:

Yerobber Esama grin
Always neither here nor there grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by Esama: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Are you okay.
ogbuefi677:

Yerobber Esama grin
Always neither here nor there grin
Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by ogbuefi677(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Esama:
Are you okay.
No.
Post me 50k,make I go chop isi ewu,drink Andre,pay for hotel,carry baby grin
Then I go dey ok

10 Likes

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by kettykings: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stop looping Igbos into your phantom day dreaming because lawan won

5 Likes

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by Amumaigwe: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Esama:

Fire burn your mouth for mentioning Kanu with that your smelly gutter.
Face your predicament alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by Esama: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
My brother Buhari is a bastard I swear... Unfortunately southern votes can't make peter obi president we need to divide the country hausa in niger delta should start going to their state.
ogbuefi677:

No.
Post me 50k,make I go chop isi ewu,drink Andre,pay for hotel,carry baby grin
Then I go dey ok
Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by agadez007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Esama:
Are you okay.
who are you trying to deceive with that bini shit
on tinibu manhood you stand gidigban

5 Likes

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by Esama: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Deceiving like I'm a bini man any day any time .
agadez007:
who are you deceiving with bini
on tinibu manhood you stand gidigban
Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by SWATMan: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Esama:

Get lost You traitor. Go and form your own republic.

3 Likes

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by jimyjames(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Esama:

One Nigeria forever, Biafra/oduduwa will never happen, it could have been easier to achieve that in the 60s but not now never

2 Likes

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by SisterFire(f): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Esama:
We niger delta should start form our own government.
...Afonja Muslim we need u not in nigerdelta, go to ur Oyo state biko

1 Like

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by SisterFire(f): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Esama:
My brother Buhari is a bastard I swear... Unfortunately southern votes can't make peter obi president we need to divide the country hausa in niger delta should start going to their state.
...You yorubas supported overbloated Kano, jigawa and sokoto votes to favour u Yoruba tinubu ur.chins but that's not the reality.

Awolowo , abiola and tinubu
Who is next?

1 Like

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by Esama: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shut up I'm not Yoruba .And I will continue supporting Yoruba.
SisterFire:
...You yorubas supported overbloated Kano, jigawa and sokoto votes to favour u Yoruba tinubu ur.chins but that's not the reality.

Awolowo , abiola and tinubu
Who is next?
Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by Achilles881: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Everything was in the hands of Southerners, Jonathan begged and begged for alliance, eto the point of surrendering 2019 to asiwaju, no way, Igboes who usually has a knack for analysing the future warned and warned, no way South West Apc was claiming sophisticated, with six states and overwhelming qualified Individual, they went down for,a barely educated herdsman, with only one state to his name, in their incensed blind hatred without bases for fellow Southerners, they handed power to an etremist nothern cabal, who were surprised at their luck, and smugly collected it with aplomb. Then their insult started, their is no kind of Insult they didn't heap on fellow Southerners, especially southeasterners, saying that se put all their eggs in one basket, they should build oshodi Bridges, they are 5%, they are irrelevant to the scheme of things, they even denigrated and abused their elders and experienced elderstatemem in groups like afenigere, and an elderstateman like obasanjo respectively, at a point every body saw the hand writing on the wall, but just like frog in gradually heating water the denied the obvious, what specie of humans are this, it's like juju, hoohaa!!

5 Likes

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by FallenShitHole: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Esama:

Never you mention Mazi Kanu and Biafra again with that your saboteur mouth. All of a sudden, you fools have started seeing what we saw ages ago.

2 Likes

Re: I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance by FallenShitHole: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Achilles881:
Everything was in the hands of Southerners, Jonathan begged and begged for alliance, eto the point of surrendering 2019 to asiwaju, no way, Igboes who usually has a knack for analysing the future warned and warned, no way South West Apc was claiming sophisticated, with six states and overwhelming qualified Individual, they went down for,a barely educated herdsman, with only one state to his name, in their incensed blind hatred without bases for fellow Southerners, they handed power to an etremist nothern cabal, who were surprised at their luck, and smugly collected it with aplomb. Then their insult started, their is no kind of Insult they didn't heap on fellow Southerners, especially southeasterners, saying that se put all their eggs in one basket, they should build oshodi Bridges, they are 5%, they are irrelevant to the scheme of things, they even denigrated and abused their elders and experienced elderstatemem in groups like afenigere, and an elderstateman like obasanjo respectively, at a point every body saw the hand writing on the wall, but just like frog in gradually heating water the denied the obvious, what specie of humans are this, it's like juju, hoohaa!!

Honestly, i can't forget these denigrate words that these blind fools used against Igbos. There is one of their idiots called Japhet omojuwa. That one carried coffin on the streets when they were stupidly fighting to remove GEJ. They called Tinubu the political master. Today, all that we told them have happened and even happened more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To "Biafra Or Nothing"? / Stop Running To Cities, Stay Back, Fight Bandits – Masari Tells Council Leaders / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Spokesman Links Obi With Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.