Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate (23107 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by SunMusk(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
It matters unless APC is planning to rig the way it was rig In yar dua favour.... Apc is at disadvantage even if thy field a good candidate, Bcs of Buhari factor. So fielding Lawan will make Atiku win hands down. No fight
BabaCommander:

That doesn't actually matter. Remember Ya Adua?

I weep for my country, though.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
XerXers:
Even if they go to voting, this announcement has given Lawan a huge advantage
For delegate election
No it won't have much impact since it has been refuted..by everybody except Adamu and OUK undecided
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by FireUpNow(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
If Tinubu becomes the winner of tomorrow primaries then Atiku will beat him in the presidential election because I hold the belief that the hausa people will not vote for him for the damaging outburst he has in Ogun State
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Odingo1: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Kalu will regret this and ibos will bear the brunt..

-Okoro bufo
Wailers

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by OChimex: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
LegendHero:

Or Adamu come out to deny he said that.

This is bigger than Adamu. That NWC is bigger than him. Imagine him trying to bribe NWC members with $50k.

Even Orji Kalu is now confused on channelsTV live now when Seun asked him that the NWC said they did not ratify Adamu consensus. Kalu is saying he announced it but yet NWC members do not accept lol.

Adamu the player getting played on his own turf.

How old are you? So you think say north no sit down make the decision, then come tell adamu to announce it? El Rufai so said it days ago say he know that annointed candidate.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Agugbadin: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lawan is an empty vessel that should go and take care of donkeys in his state.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by BabaCommander: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
SunMusk:
It matters unless APC is planning to rig the way it was rig In yar dua favour.... Apc is at disadvantage even if thy field a good candidate, Bcs of Buhari factor. So fielding Lawan will make Atiku win hands down. No fight
Good point really.
Nigerian politicians can't do without rigging. It's only a question of how far they can go.

I would also admit the the times are not the same because in 2007, there was only PDP.

The country is just a total mess.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by jrusky(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Which Lawan are they even talking about?

Lawan just wasting his time.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by sogodihno: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Throwback:
Buhari's failure as a President has become a disease he infects the party with whenever he finally shows interest in what party politics is about.

Firstly was the party national convention/chairman debacle that made even Gov el'Rufai hurl insults at him and his irritable indecision.

He has brought that obnoxious habit to the presidential primary also.

Why is it so easy to manipulate this man negatively?

Buhari has always been a useless animal, why did he force Adamu on APC as chairman in the first place.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by frog12: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
this is the problem with politics. you WORK so hard to drive PDP out of power and a no-name loser is being forced on us. that's northerner to you. they have no honour. too bad for TINUBU

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by BePrepared: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
naijaguy1234:
I love this man die. He’s the only one I believe will represent my best interest and meant well for me and my family. If you disagree don’t insult me, just promote your candidate.

I like your civility, same way I'm civil by saying he can be president of your family tribe and village

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by BePrepared: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
All I'm saying is that doctors who are experts in emergency resuscitation should be handy oo at the venue.

E get why

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Sunnyski: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
skentelelady:
What is all this nonsense of going back and forth

Lawan is a big joke and mistake.

Tinubu should step down for Osinbajo now to form a firmidable team.

Formidable ko formidable ni. Presidency isn't going to the south west since they refused to support the South East . My prayer has been answered.

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Franking: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
I bet Tinubu would have soiled himself a few times since the announcement.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Halo22: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hmm..... When Senator Abdulahi Adamu said they would punish Tinubu for talking anyhow, what were u expecting? They have already served him the lunch before time.

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Abujason: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Consider it done!
Lawan is the APC candidate.

Child wey say him mama no go sleep, him no go sleep too!
SW and Tinubu how market?

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by IbileIfe: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/06/controversy-in-apc-nwc-did-not-ratify-decision-of-lawan-as-consensus-candidate-sources/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1654532627

It is unfortunate that after decades of the existence of Nigeria, majority of people in the other regions of the country still don't know the ethno-religious agenda of the Hausa Fulani for which they have chosen to hold on to political power since the Nigerian civil war.
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abdullahi Adamu and the Hausa Fulani cabal want to scuttle the presidential primaries and divide the ruling party before the 2023 presidential election so that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will become the consensus choice of northern Nigeria and win the presidential election to become the new President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Abokis are natural spoilers and troublemakers.
They feel very insecure if they are not Commander in Chief of the Nigeria Armed Forces.

One million years of NYSC can never make them accept and submit to the unity of Nigeria.
They smile in front of you, but cursing you behind your back if you are not Sunni Muslim like them.
They have opened the borders for their brothers in Mali, Chad, Niger and neighbouring countries to destabilize Nigeria. That was the master plan of President Buhari if he did not win the presidential election in 2015. APC is the multipurpose political vehicle to accomplish their political agenda.
Do you think people who drink water from the open gutter, because one of their own won the presidential election are normal humans?
They are demonic.
That is why attacking and killing innocent humans is nothing to them like hyenas in the jungle.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Tareq1105: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Buhari is not a party man. It's like he doesn't care about what become of the party after his tenure.

APC is dead. I don't know if I should start congratulating Atiku even though he's a big thief and a looter.

I'm worried about how leaders emerged in this country. Someone like Atiku and Tinubu are not supposed to come near leadership of this country.

In a sane country, a man like Atiku who mopped up Dollars in BDCs in Abuja for his primary election victory should be in jail by now for economic sabotage.

I feel for this country. We don't have men of integrity. They're all rogues.

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Ashlar(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
The fear of Peter Obi is the beginning of wisdom, APC dumb

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Fragility6: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
MhizzV:
Hmmmm...they just want atiku to win the game easily!
Atiku? Lmfao... Even without APC atiku won't win

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by GGirll: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gullible Nigerians they are just playing you guys minds, I won't be surprised if Tinubu finally emerges as tmd consensus candidate just to let a sleeping dog lie and to also pay him back for his resourcefulness in foisting Bubu upon us. I'm not going to be surprised,if Osinbajo bows to pressure and steps down for Tinubu for old time sake and for the interest of the sw. Again, I'm sure they are here on NlL reading comments and playing you guys to d gallery. Tomorrow is hours from now can't wait to see d end result. But in all cases, I will never vote the evil parties.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by goaldynman(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Kalu will regret this and ibos will bear the brunt..

-Okoro bufo

Foool!

You, your papa and your generation has begun bearing the brunt!

Tinubu will be hugely disgraced tomorrow!!
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Massiveglory: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

Buhari has always been a useless animal, why did he force Adamu on APC as chairman in the first place.
grin grin

Flash back
https://www.nairaland.com/5037455/yorubas-dont-commit-political-suicide#75955897

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Swissgoldenpro(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let's see how it goes
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by ironheart(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
victorsola:
that makes apc and PDP lose.
na so my brother
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gallistotle1: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Barren fake news every minute. ets jux hope 2mrw cums wt either amaechi,akpabio or umahi gets wat we want. no b only south west de south. gbam
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by LegendHero(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
OChimex:

How old are you? So you think say north no sit down make the decision, then come tell adamu to announce it? El Rufai so said it days ago say he know that annointed candidate.

This is bigger than El-Rufai son.

You should go play with your mate, elders are discussing politics.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
naijaguy1234:
I love this man die. He’s the only one I believe will represent my best interest and meant well for me and my family. If you disagree don’t insult me, just promote your candidate.
Yours and family Interest you say, but not for the whole country
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Easylifelomo(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
naijaguy1234:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Incoming President by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu is just too influential in the APC. He has loyalists in every organ of the party.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by mrkia(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
As long as it doesn't go the way of Mr Renounced Betrayal...

I'm cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP / 2017 Ovation Carol: Dangote, Otedola, Ekweremadu, Ooni Of Ife Attend / Operation Amotekun: Don't Blame Aare Ona Kakanfo If It Fails - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.