Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

APC Ticket: Tinubu, Osinbajo Adamant As S/west Elders Intensify Consensus Effort - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ticket: Tinubu, Osinbajo Adamant As S/west Elders Intensify Consensus Effort (1707 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Free To Pick His Team - Bishop Kukah / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ticket: Tinubu, Osinbajo Adamant As S/west Elders Intensify Consensus Effort by seanfer(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Is he older than Joe Biden? Is he older than Atiku? Abeg dey use ur brain small small

Did Tinubu look healthier than those you mentioned? Even Joe Biden looks better than the Old Tinubu showing signs of Parkinson disease with his left arm. In the video of his address in Abeokuta, he was using 2 hands to fold a side of his Agbada. That says a lot about his health condition.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: Tinubu, Osinbajo Adamant As S/west Elders Intensify Consensus Effort by skentelelady(f): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

It is obvious your reasoning is damaged, so you think lawan or Atiku will be better than Tinubu, you are a baby, until you realize that you have to chose bad from worst in Nigeria politics, that's when your brain start working.

The only thing that will help Osibanjo is Buhari support, but it seems Buhari is not supporting him, so he goes nowhere.
I may be older than you in age or not but I know age isnt maturity. It is your reasoning and thinking faculty that are damaged. Have you thot about VP for Tinubu?

What structure did jonathan have and he ruled for like 6 years? People even prefer his term than buhari? He was a governor of troubled state for like yours before luck shone on him and he ruled well to most people.

Osibanjo has been here for 7 years now. He has seen more national issues than Tinubu. He has better advantages than him but you are so blind to see the truth.

Supporting sick old man at this age and time tells a lot about your mentality
Re: APC Ticket: Tinubu, Osinbajo Adamant As S/west Elders Intensify Consensus Effort by skentelelady(f): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Is he older than Joe Biden? Is he older than Atiku? Abeg dey use ur brain small small

Atiku isnt sick not goes for treatment every month or so. Joe may have his own but he doesnt visit hospital.like Tboy. I am not supporting Atiku and will never vote for him.

We need young mind like PYO. Let's support him. Tinubu can assist him with structure which I doubt he needs

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: Tinubu, Osinbajo Adamant As S/west Elders Intensify Consensus Effort by sogodihno: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
skentelelady:

I may be older than you in age or not but I know age isnt maturity. It is your reasoning and thinking faculty that are damaged. Have you thot about VP for Tinubu?

What structure did jonathan have and he ruled for like 6 years? People even prefer his term than buhari? He was a governor of troubled state for like yours before luck shone on him and he ruled well to most people.

Osibanjo has been here for 7 years now. He has seen more national issues than Tinubu. He has better advantages than him but you are so blind to see the truth.

Supporting sick old man at this age and time tells a lot about your mentality

It is about supporting a candidate that can win elections not just good candidate, the only way Osibanjo can win general election is, if he is heavily back up by Buhari and Tinubu, which I am not seeing happening, don't you get?
Re: APC Ticket: Tinubu, Osinbajo Adamant As S/west Elders Intensify Consensus Effort by skentelelady(f): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

It is about supporting a candidate that can win elections not just good candidate, the only way Osibanjo can win general election is, if he is heavily back up by Buhari and Tinubu, which I am not seeing happening, don't you get?

That's why Tinubu should back him and disappoint buhari. Pmb already sees that w of them are not ready to step down for each other but Tinubu backing Pyo will shame buhari.

Tinubu will enjoy the government more as godfather. His vote in sw is already divided becos not all sw will vote for him.
Re: APC Ticket: Tinubu, Osinbajo Adamant As S/west Elders Intensify Consensus Effort by sogodihno: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
skentelelady:

That's why Tinubu should back him and disappoint buhari. Pmb already sees that w of them are not ready to step down for each other but Tinubu backing Pyo will shame buhari.

Tinubu will enjoy the government more as godfather. His vote in sw is already divided becos not all sw will vote for him.

It Is not easy to convince governors loyal to him(Tinubu) to just turn back and start supporting Osibanjo, do you think these governors are loyal just for loyalty sake, Tinubu has promise them a lot or give them a lot, Osibanjo may not be able to promise them or give them these things, it not as easy as you think.
Re: APC Ticket: Tinubu, Osinbajo Adamant As S/west Elders Intensify Consensus Effort by PortHardcore: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

Tinubu has more structure than Osibanjo, it is just logical that he step down for someone stronger, except he want to be a spoiler, Buhari is not supporting him, so, what advantage does he have exactly?

Can you explain this structure?
So Nigerians who are suffering from bad governance is going to vote for Tinubu over Osinbajo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Anambra / Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government / G20: NOI Turns Potus To Photographer As Tinubu is Internally Displaced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.