Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) (56205 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by babyko: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
OChimex:

Very childish. APC said Lawan is the man for the ticket, every other thing na joke, make una joke finish, them go find one excuse tag inconclusive.
Are you OBIdiently happy to see LAWAN win the primaries thinking your candidate stands a chance. Well, I know how much you fear Asiwaju. Calm down boss, tell obi to come bow down to the Oba of Benin, and all the Yoruba kings if he wants to even stand a chance.

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
All na format to cashout!
APC delegates never known wetin dey happen so dem dey pander to desperate people grin cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
babyko:

Are you OBIdiently happy to see LAWAN thinking your candidate stands a chance. Bros, I know how much you fear Asiwaju. Calm down boss, tell obi to come bow down to the Oba of Benin, and all the Yoruba kings if he wants to even stand a chance.
Who be this peepoo urchin cheesy grin grin
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by asobo1: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Plewin:
And someone was saying that Osinbajo will win Adamawa
Two out of how many delegates from Adamawa. Nawooh for una sha
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
HEBEI:
They wear it for the LOVE OF THE DOLLARS that would flow there this period.

What happened at the PDP's presidential primary would be a child play, compared to what would happen at APC's primary this period.

Nigeria is in trouble cry cry cry

Who will rescue her

The way mpumusiri addicts like to explain is detestable, ordinary say people wear Jagaban cap, u don dey write epistle.

Seems u r suffering from lack of mkpumuri n Cownu urine. Ha! I pity ur life, ur two favourite enhancer is taking from u. Oyah wail to high heaven

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Khaysee: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tonight is for the biggest most popular national strategist will win Apc tonight
All those aspirant that can't even control 1 state for Apc
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Sunmolar(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu'$ financial supports to some of the Apc Guber aspirants is the major aspirin to winning the ticket. The man is a strategist. He makes things happen & not watch things happen.

The mic is yours....

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by anonimi: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2022

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Anyiamaka: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
vesselchino:
Justice for Tinubu

After our 75 million donation?

We no go gree o
We no go gree ���
Somebody should hold Tinubu right now.

He should go collect all the monies and bags of rice he has been donating since sha

Is it his money or Lagos state's money?

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by gbemishile: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
HEBEI:
They wear it for the LOVE OF THE DOLLARS that would flow there this period.

What happened at the PDP's presidential primary would be a child play, compared to what would happen at APC's primary this period.

Nigeria is in trouble cry cry cry

Who will rescue her
Wuraola ni
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Bkdson2121: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Plewin:
Believe these guys at your peril
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Administration1: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is just to collect money and nothing else
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Plewin:

Both osinbajo & Tinubu are clowns but how many people are in d picture wearing Tinubu caps?
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by naijaguy1234(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
whitebeard:
shut up
Who is this 1mbecile ?
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
babyko:
This news will make some people cry tonight. I no go mention names ooo.

For just 2 men wearing caps?
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Abujason: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Waste of time.
That thieving druggie will never be president of Nigeria regardless of how much he pays to buy people to vote for him.
He has been Ambodecally defeated.
Bye bye to “lifetime ambition “.
Signed, sealed, delivered!
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Mummyfour(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bakare nko? Ooooo

How far with his 16th presidency ambition?
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Putinofrussia: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
No matter the permutations,Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
He has the midas touch.
Everyone and Nigeria will experience exponential positive growth.

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Thekaghan: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Anti BAT should masturbate into oblivion… anyway I am for southern presidency… another 8 years of Fulani will lead to Balkanization of the already failed country

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by HEBEI: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Komu1048:

The way mpumusiri addicts like to explain is detestable, ordinary say people wear Jagaban cap, u don dey write epistle.

Seems u r suffering from lack of mkpumuri n Cownu urine. Ha! I pity ur life, ur two favourite enhancer is taking from u. Oyah wail to high heaven
I would never expect a fool to speak wisdom. A gworo chewing idiot will remain an idiot, even with the highest educational qualifications.

Keep on being a fool. It is your heritage cool
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by juman(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
There will not be any election.
All of them will agree on a candidate.
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by BePrepared: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
They will remove it before 3am today
Borrowing Hausa cap from their colleagues who came with extra
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by wixsaless: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu jagaban already have the ticket they just want him to suffer b4 getting the ticket.
He is Agba politician....y do you compare him to the rest still baffles me.
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by berbs: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
When you know say dollars must drop.

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by drlateef: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
creolehunt:
After the pain of the past 7yrs, it boggles the mind that "one of them" is a huge contender for the seat of the president and there are hungry people on this site queuing up behind him just for some primordial sentiments.

Disgusting!

You can wait till eternity. I never got and will never get money from anyone. My conscience tells me Tinubu is the best of them to lead NIGERIA. You will thank me in next 3 years for my doggedness.

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by ejimatic: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by chidiwar(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
babyko:
This news will make some people cry tonight. I no go mention names ooo.

Their OBIdient father is desperately eying the number one position in the country and is not ready to play partisan politics. Mr OBIdient, continue to mislead your followers. They have failed and will always fail. grin grin

Just like I ve always said, wait till what will kill u comes first before u finally die...

Ozu
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Enddy50ty(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Just two delegates, meaning he'll get just two votes kpere.

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Gozac: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
All these political shenanigans and overtures are part of the build up to the main elections.
Expect more of these horse trading and realignment in the next couple of hours. Meetings after meetings currently ongoing in Abuja
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
After what happened yesterday at the Catholic Church, I no longer have anything against Tinubu

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by edungene7: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
trust me the North will still cash out on Tinubu before giving him a technical knock out you cant win against the wish of the party chairman who is an errant boy to the president
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
This Primary No go funny o

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan / Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video)