Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) (56204 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 3:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Old fools
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by Cassahav: 3:48am On Jun 07, 2022
engrchykae:
These northerners eh
They support southern president in the open and work for northern president in the closet
They are fielding atiku in pdp
They are fielding lawan in APC
On what platform do they want the southern president to come from?
Instead of the foolish southern politicians to boycott elections and go for disintegration, they will be fooling themselves

Hmmm
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:32am On Jun 07, 2022
naijaguy1234:
Omo olodo de. Your head dey there.
Take ur time and read what you wrote and tell us the meaning
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by mujibson(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
pcagbaji:

How osibanjo became young man
Suffer no day tire you
Osibanjo and buhari are the same people
In your bid to yarn dust, you no even bother to digest what you read before quoting me.

Where in my write-up did I insinuate osinbajo is young?

I meant 'younger' Osibanjo/Amaechi 'compared' to Tinubu.

English no suppose hard na
Re: Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) by pcagbaji(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
mujibson:
In your bid to yarn dust, you no even bother to digest what you read before quoting me.

Where in my write-up did I insinuate osinbajo is young?

I meant 'younger' Osibanjo/Amaechi 'compared' to Tinubu.

English no suppose hard na
How e come be now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.