Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Offload And Loading Of Trucks And Vehicles - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Offload And Loading Of Trucks And Vehicles (348 Views)

See Why 2019 Customs Recruitment Link Portal Is Not Loading On Your Browser / Make Money With Your Car, Trucks And Motorcycles / Urgent Need Of Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offload And Loading Of Trucks And Vehicles by Houston20(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
I'm a 200 level student in unilag, I've not been able to secure a job this strike period and I will love to make a huge use of it

I can help offload or load vehicles, if you can help me connect to get work in market, or any job at all I'll be grateful

Re: Offload And Loading Of Trucks And Vehicles by IyaTola: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Houston20:
I'm a 200 level student in unilag, I've not been able to secure a job this strike period and I will love to make a huge use of it

I can help offload or load vehicles, if you can help me connect to get work in market, or any job at all I'll be grateful
Enter any market in your area na.

(1) (Reply)

Control Room Call Centre Officer / Now Hiring / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.