Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support (15437 Views)

How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 / How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / How Yahaya Bello Is Wasting Kogi Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by DOD88: 6:37am On Jun 07, 2022
danladi02:

Regardless of the turbulence facing Kogi State Governor and top presidential aspirant Yahaya Bello from within and outside his party, the All Progressive Congress, the governor has remained steadfast, winning the hearts of more delegates for his audacity ahead of the primary election scheduled for Tuesday.

Bello, who is said to be facing various conspiracies, has remained the APC's potential flag bearer as of today, refusing to withdraw from the 2023 presidential race cheaply.

On Monday evening, ahead of the party's primary election, the governor walked out of a meeting of northern governors suspected of pushing a selfish agenda. He had stated several times that anyone elected president should be chosen on the basis of competence, regardless of religion or region.

Yahaya Bello appears to be winning the battle, as Nigerians, particularly the delegates who have mostly arrived in Abuja, admire his audacity.

I pity you as you're still dwelling in delusions. You don't need to tell us lies in a bid of promoting a politician comedian who knew he cannot win but to amuse us. The sooner you wake and stand up to political reality of time, the better for you.
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by Friend22(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Yes he's winning the battle in his bedroom while Lawal is winning at the convention

If I call you and the op two deluded uninformed clowns it won't sound insulting.

NWC denounced Adamu Abdullahi's pronouncement;even the APC northern governors forum called his (GYB's) bluff for abstaining form the meeting.

Some of you keep deluding yourself on this space.
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by OvaSabi1(f): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Hoooge* delegate support.
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by Friend22(m): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2022
sleek214:
Funny . Bello is the worst thing to happen to Kogi state. But I believe Yahaya Bello is better than Tinubu.

I wonder how some of you reason.

In what way is YB better than Tinubu save for health which is quite obvious due to age.

YB don't possess BAT's all round capacity.

He is even a political Lilliputian (apologies to Sen. Kasshim Shettima) compared to a political elephant like BAT.
Even YB knows this himself...

1 Like

Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by Agboconsult1(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2022
This is how wike was behaving...!!!
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by motta(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2022
BROWNIES081:
He's a youth with full capability and confidence. He will make Nigeria better.
#Hope23
#Bello4APCticket
may God Do Same to you has bello did to kogi ijn

1 Like

Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by Oches4me(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Olamide0918:
Oga Yahaya Bello Wey No Pay Salaries lol
Who told U, I received my salary every 25th to 31 of the month. I performing governor, don't let media fool U.
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by Meteng: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2022
If APC presents this one, Atiku will so flog him in the elections

Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by cp3o: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2022
He is by no means a "top" presidential aspirant.
Tell him not to believe his juju man on this one.

1 Like

Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by cp3o: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Oches4me:
Who told U, I received my salary every 25th to 31 of the month. I performing governor, don't let media fool U.

Calm down. It's too late for this.
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by Valkrie: 7:16am On Jun 07, 2022
cp3o:
He is by no means a "top" presidential aspirant.
Tell him not to believe his juju man on this one.

Just dey wonder how many people them go don sacrifice for am giving him false hope and collecting his money... !! Las Las nah prison go get am...!! grin

1 Like

Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by Hanz1: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2022
Yawa bellow aka the salary debtor of Kogi grin
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by VoiceofDPeople: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
danladi02:

Regardless of the turbulence facing Kogi State Governor and top presidential aspirant Yahaya Bello from within and outside his party, the All Progressive Congress, the governor has remained steadfast, winning the hearts of more delegates for his audacity ahead of the primary election scheduled for Tuesday.

Bello, who is said to be facing various conspiracies, has remained the APC's potential flag bearer as of today, refusing to withdraw from the 2023 presidential race cheaply.

On Monday evening, ahead of the party's primary election, the governor walked out of a meeting of northern governors suspected of pushing a selfish agenda. He had stated several times that anyone elected president should be chosen on the basis of competence, regardless of religion or region.

Yahaya Bello appears to be winning the battle, as Nigerians, particularly the delegates who have mostly arrived in Abuja, admire his audacity.

Lies.
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by oladosu59996: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Yahaya Bello is on nairaland Yahaya Bello is on nairaland ...
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
What do we believe now
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by VULCAN(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2022
It's an affront to the intelligent people on Nairaland that all the posts supporting Yahaya Bello on this thread come from monikers that registered within the last two months. grin

Did you think we wouldn't notice
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by Titaniumental: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Yes he's winning the battle in his bedroom while Lawal is winning at the convention
Seems he is losing the bedroom battle as well grin

Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by Makowonda: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2022
You're the last but one in the worse performaning governors in the country when it comes to payment of workers' salaries and pensions.You're only one point better than that Ortom of Benue who has been concentrating on his ambition to become a senator and neglecting the welfare of Benue workers and pensioners despite the reception of huge monthly allocations from the FG.Benue Civil Servants have forgotten the last time they were paid.As for pensioners in the state;let's not go there.Benue workers di suffer abeg!
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by HANGCHAU2: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
*Agony of the Innocent, Season 1*

Mercy Kenneth latest Movie...

Featuring: Mercy Kenneth, Nkechi Nweje, Charles Mmaduka, _______

Watch now ��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moMNs5Rd704
Re: How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
BROWNIES081:
He's a youth with full capability and confidence. He will make Nigeria better.
#Hope23
#Bello4APCticket
May God do to you what Bello has been doing the people of kogi state
let me hear you say a bigger amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News / Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation / Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.