Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest (70763 Views)

South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order / South-South governors react to Buhari’s suspension of CJN, Onnoghen / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2022
aycorporat:

Waoh. This is news here.
Is the guy smashing Yahaya Bello's pot of soup?
Still a rumour but when he (bbn Pere) came out to deny it,he was threatened with the release of a video evidence if he didn’t keep shut and till now we’ve not heard from Pere.Dem say people for Hilton hotel Abuja knows whatsup according to the US based journalist who disclosed it.
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by Makowonda: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Presi_,Yahay_.President Yahaya Bello?Lol!
Is he trying to be the Governor of Nigeria?
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by nkechiblessing: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2022
How do I vote now since my voters card is not issued from the current state I'm living right now nd I need to vote
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by aycorporat(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2022
peepydelano:
Still a rumour but when he (bbn Pere) came out to deny it,he was threatened with the release of a video evidence if he didn’t keep shut and till now we’ve not heard from Pere.Dem say people for Hilton hotel Abuja knows whatsup according to the US based journalist who disclosed it.
I hope the guy is not indirectly toying with his life?
What the heck is even wrong with these overnight celebrities?
With the hordes of ladies out there, na the remains of Yahaya Bello who fails to pay workers on time na im dis one dey chook head?
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by writeprof(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:
The way these northern governors are over dramatizing their socalled support for a southern president is suspicious. It all looks like they are playing games by always yelling and brandishing their much vaunted support for a "Southern president" in front of the television cameras, while they're busy clearing every obstacle for the sole northern candidate in the APC, Lawan. The more you look , the less you see. These governors are in bed with Buhari. If you seriously believe that the northern governors will seriously rise up against Buhari to fight for the interest of the South, after most of them openly derided the issue of "zoning", then you are living in a fools paradise.

I believe you! I will always say it that the Northern politicians are the most adept and united when it comes to Nigeria' s politics.
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2022
aycorporat:

I hope the guy is not indirectly toying with his life?
What the heck is even wrong with these overnight celebrities?
With the hordes of ladies out there, na the remains of Yahaya Bello who fails to pay workers on time na im dis one dey chook head?
I trust Yahaya to investigate properly before taking a decision on the boy, he’s a goner if there’s any element of truth in the rumour, Yahaya that I know is deadly and bad market for any gigolo
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by yetunsbay(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2022
anonimi:

Olowo kan larin otshi mefa, otoshi meje ni gbogbo won.

Fresh vegetable grown on a refuse dump remains unattractive to buyers because of its background. Is that not what happens in weddings- family background matters

As an Omoluabi I am sure you can figure out this and ruminate thereon.
my message must have hurts where it pains the most. Work on your life; protect your generations to come future than being worried about naija. [/b]Remember, no one send you.[b]

Nevertheless, hw different are u fr those politicians ? Have you ever been in power or anywhere around ? I'd implore u visit MDAs or any public offices, institutions, private establishment to experience human behaviour in relation to power intoxication.

Ire !
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by Oyiboman69: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Iamgrey5:
They are not playing a game

Northerners are genius when it comes to politics

They want a Southerner to contest against Atiku and probably lose the election.

This is better than Adamu's plan of Lawan which is still going to lead to a loss but the party will implode.

oga,atiku is goin no where. Even his southern party members wont vote for him cos no sane nigerian wil vote anoda fulani man. However,he can only get some vote if apc field a northerner.
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by maasoap(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2022
ebbo:

Even u urself is still doubting buhari, u think if buhari wants power to stay in the North, all the northern governors won't dear come to say power must go back to South. We northerners are straight forward people,we don't lie and pretend to like u even when we don't like u . Our yes is always going to be yes and our no is No and we say it to ur face because we don't fear human beings except Allah.

I guess Adamu is not a northerner? You're as uninformed as some southerners around me here. I'm constantly telling them to stop generalising and stereotyping northerners just like you just did here.
Did you even read that post I quoted at all?
I don't trust Buhari, yeah. He picked Adamu and Adamu is doing is bidding, no doubt.
Like I said, northern governors are my heroes, not Buhari.
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by Handsum64: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Easyvibez:
El-Rufai and Other Northern APC Governor's Speaks over Yehaya Bello Actions as He Angrily walks out of the APC Northern Governor's Meeting as they kicks against 2023 Northern Presidency

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsb5rkEOHHY

The APC Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello from within and outside his party, the All Progressive Congress has remained steadfast in his ambition.

Bello, who is said to be facing various conspiracies, has remained one of the APC's potential flag bearer stll today, refusing to withdraw from the 2023 presidential race.

On Monday , ahead of the party's primary election, the governor walked out of a meeting of northern governors suspected of pushing a selfish agenda. He had stated several times that anyone elected president should be chosen on the basis of competence, regardless of religion or region.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeegzMhJq2n/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Please write in English Language
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by Exceed15: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
decatalyst:

A very good decision sir.

We should help ourselves!

Even if your candidate didn't win, you contributed your quota to how the affairs of this country should be run rather than sit on the fence and critic on the internet.

Only if our votes will count..
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Easyvibez:
El-Rufai and Other Northern APC Governor's Speaks over Yehaya Bello Actions as He Angrily walks out of the APC Northern Governor's Meeting as they kicks against 2023 Northern Presidency

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsb5rkEOHHY

The APC Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello from within and outside his party, the All Progressive Congress has remained steadfast in his ambition.

Bello, who is said to be facing various conspiracies, has remained one of the APC's potential flag bearer stll today, refusing to withdraw from the 2023 presidential race.

On Monday , ahead of the party's primary election, the governor walked out of a meeting of northern governors suspected of pushing a selfish agenda. He had stated several times that anyone elected president should be chosen on the basis of competence, regardless of religion or region.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeegzMhJq2n/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
opportunists politifians everywhere coveting the highest seat finish up what they started!
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by Billygee2u: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:
The way these northern governors are over dramatizing their socalled support for a southern president is suspicious. It all looks like they are playing games by always yelling and brandishing their much vaunted support for a "Southern president" in front of the television cameras, while they're busy clearing every obstacle for the sole northern candidate in the APC, Lawan. The more you look , the less you see. These governors are in bed with Buhari. If you seriously believe that the northern governors will seriously rise up against Buhari to fight for the interest of the South, after most of them openly derided the issue of "zoning", then you are living in a fools paradise.
Re: El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest by Babinski: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yankee101:
Sore loser
Wasting worker’s salaries

So Bello thinks he is a competent leader? Well, it is the death of Abubakar Audu in Kogi at the brink of winning election that caused it all.

David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is