Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent (17779 Views)

Atiku, Wike’s Camps Rivers Meeting Ends In Stalemate / APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by PreacherMan007: 4:27am On Jun 07, 2022
E

1 Like

Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by ufotunang: 4:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Confusion everywhere in APC
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by jaxxy(m): 4:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Keep on talking nonsense just to make yourself happy.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

u are wasting ur time. He has been rejected even at Saudi Arabia.

Adamu is a patriot.
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Aystarz: 4:37am On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I can't pray to be in thiefnibu supporters shoe now cheesy cheesy what a hectic day all through with different chapters being unveiled by the hawusa people.

Guys, it's not like the urchins really like him. All the show here is financially-motivated. Which poor tout out here would support a Tinubu presidency without handouts for food in his belly or money coming in from somewhere

This is why I love Peter Obi's supporters. They're like those loyal and fearless Unsullied soldiers fighting for GOT's Dany ; solely because they love their queen.
How could they not win?

1 Like

Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:38am On Jun 07, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Adamu don dey feel the heat. Niggar messed with the wrong man. Jagaban no be your papa mate.

-Okoro bufo

Okoro Buffoon, this your account will soon be deactivated because amala and ewedu stipend go soon end cheesy
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by XerXers: 4:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Goahead:
This is a well calculated move by the northern governors, they're just playing along.

I said it long ago but yorubas were celebrating northern governor's decision. They all planned it this way long ago
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by muykem: 4:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari is not providing leadership expect from a leader.
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by ponishah: 4:48am On Jun 07, 2022
etokhana:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-apc-consensus-meeting-ends-in-stalemate-national-chairman-absent/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Honestly, these apc northern governors are very unpatriotic and clandestinely deceptive.
One may think that they mean well for the south, instead they are advocates of divide south and rule.
TO US THEY TELL "POWER MUST SHIFT TO THE SOUTH"
BUT TO THEMSELVES THEY TELL "POWER MUST SHIFT TO THE SOUTHWEST"

This has been the game of the north for a long time always pitching southern zones against one another. And the southwest is always a handy tool and beneficiary in the northern political manipulations.

It is now left for southsouth and southeast to resist the this alliance as it is against the Federa character principle; they can do it by voting against the southwest always.
They should hit them hard at the polls until they learn to be their brothers keeper.

1 Like

Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by NaijaCowFarm: 4:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
Mooh247 and helinues heart dey beat gbidi gbidim

God bless Ogbeni Adamu

Plus Parockoko, the Gidigba man grin grin
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by kenodrill: 5:51am On Jun 07, 2022
I have never seen a party that's so confused and disorganized as APC.
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Easylifelomo(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Adamu don dey feel the heat. Niggar messed with the wrong man. Jagaban no be your papa mate.

-Okoro bufo
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Incoming President, moving Train
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Easylifelomo(m): 5:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
There will never be consensus.

Last week, someone on Nairaland said they will keep on holding meetings without agreeing on who the consensus will be.

Last last, the contestants will be asked to test their popularity tomorrow. If you can't win the APC ticket, how will you now be able to win the main election?

We told some people primary election no be convention,dem no gree, I'm sure dem dey use their eyes see the game now.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Incoming President, moving Train
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Easylifelomo(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

The Decision of the Party is Supreme

The National Chairman should tell us who to vote for for the success of our Party 2023 your eyes go soon clean, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Incoming President, moving Train

Long live Mr President
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Saintinoo(m): 6:06am On Jun 07, 2022
vicdom:
APC should conduct this primary and stop ridiculing themselves. Buhari and APC are simply afraid of Tinubu. And they can't man up and declare their position because they are also afraid to do that. Tinubu might disgrace these people tomorrow, stilll go ahead and clinch the ticket.

Clinch which ticket? Like you don't know right now Tinubu is like an ordinary member of APC, the NWC has been given the sole power to function. And the party chairman is superior to all of them, my dear, just deal with it, Lawan is the man.
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Franking: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Gworo-chewing Adamu really has balls. Can u imagine! Party chairman and president will both come from the north. Meaning that the South should fvck off. Na wa. But it's better than Tinubu taking it. Greedy froggie.

1 Like

Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Saintinoo(m): 6:19am On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Last week, someone on Nairaland said they will keep on holding meetings without agreeing on who the consensus will be.

Last last, the contestants will be asked to test their popularity tomorrow. If you can't win the APC ticket, how will you now be able to win the main election?

We told some people primary election no be convention,dem no gree, I'm sure dem dey use their eyes see the game now.

My problem is that you will not come back to defend this write up by Wednesday, you might even deactivate your account, that's why I don't waste my time arguing with Tinubu supporters.
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Hoelujohn: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Make we dey watch am go. Na season movie

1 Like

Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by InoGetJoy: 6:24am On Jun 07, 2022
I'm really enjoying this shitshow and I pray Bola Tinubu is thoroughly disgraced.
Yorubas decided to pitch tents with the North against their eastern brethren whereas they know it's the turn of the East to produce the president. The betrayed their southern counterparts and masked it under "politics", "sophistication" and "building bridges".

Well, na everybody go chop breakfast laslas
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by oyichi: 6:28am On Jun 07, 2022
APC is not a political party, its just a group of power hungry criminals, this will mark their end
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Bkdson2121: 6:37am On Jun 07, 2022
etokhana:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-apc-consensus-meeting-ends-in-stalemate-national-chairman-absent/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Northerners are crafty humans, the Southerners must trade with caution not to have a repeat of mko abiola and awolowo history;cos history itself has no sympathy in failure.
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Come to think of it that this is the same Lawan that Tinubu helped so much to become the Senate President, but no one is calling him betrayer. It is Osinbajo that is more competent than Lawan and agile that Tinubu they are shouting he is a betrayer!

1 Like

Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by DonTattaglia: 6:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
grin They must find him. If he refuse to show up they should declare his seat non grata.

Also remember no igbo man will smell house rock.

Your mama t0t0, idiot..
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Parachoko: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Saintinoo:

My problem is that you will not come back to defend this write up by Wednesday, you might even deactivate your account, that's why I don't waste my time arguing with Tinubu supporters.
Why will I deactivate my account? Election is not a do or die affair.

So far the election is free and fair, the winner will be supported.
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Meteng: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2022
melonsgroup:
Tinubu should try and fulfil the 75m he promised to the families of the Owo killings
Because if he loses this primaries, e go hard am to bring the money
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Ojuntana: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2022
fergie001, garfield1, indispensable85

What is going on oo

Ayam not understanding anymore
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by tope777(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Las las same Lawal will joyfully step down for Tinubu today.
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by afamaustin(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Because of tinubu everything is scattaring in APC,fear of one man

1 Like

Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Sermwell(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2022
vicdom:
APC should conduct this primary and stop ridiculing themselves. Buhari and APC are simply afraid of Tinubu. And they can't man up and declare their position because they are also afraid to do that. Tinubu might disgrace these people tomorrow, stilll go ahead and clinch the ticket.
Tinubu cannot do sh1t if they don't want him to get the ticket! The worst that can happen is PDP winning the next general election!
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by preshyusufu: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Wetin naija do APC, common primary elections, dem put naija for tension.
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Ojycelarma: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent by Indispensable85(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2022
etokhana:

This mumu people should allow everyone to contest. Stop disturbing us with deadlock and stalemate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests / Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan / Dockworkers Commend President Buhari, FG For Reopening BUA Terminal, Rivers Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.