Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu (48804 Views)

Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by onatisi(m): 4:51am On Jun 07, 2022
if they dont give him the ticket , there is nothing he can do . life goes on .

he is an experienced politician and he should know by now that not all the northern governors are behind him ,there is no way adamu will make such statement unilaterally without having some sort of backing from either the president or some governors .

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:51am On Jun 07, 2022
On your mandate we shall stand Bola

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Yeye man, you've been ambushed

What you gonna do

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by arantess: 4:51am On Jun 07, 2022
ooooh, when i see the travails of his soul, my heart will be pleased grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by DAwest7: 4:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Treasure17:
I'm every more worried about those people pushing for Tinubu presidency. So unfortunate.
very unfortunate comrade but Tilumbu will never be president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by galantjoe(m): 4:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is a force to reckon

Notwithstanding the betrayal, I started to like him for his steadfastness

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by swaggerjack: 4:53am On Jun 07, 2022
signature2012:
Baba Ojuyobo!!!!

Can’t wait to sing Burna Boy latest release to you.

Title : Last Last. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=421w1j87fEM

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Agwotulumbe(f): 4:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
We trust you city boy.
bursted

fake SS

Hahahahaha nairaland sha
anybody can be anything

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Cry of a drowning man grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by derecho(m): 5:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Dem never finish their primaries?
Today na June 7 na

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by pastorgaolad: 5:03am On Jun 07, 2022
You are exactly how you feel about issues the way you reason is what you say like shallow thinkers will think about TINUBU been bad but good to know that you are the bad
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Zeezenho: 5:04am On Jun 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
oh well i know that most people don't really want the Christians to clinch to power, not just ethnicity role plays in today politics, even religious. It baffles me how Catholic organization that have massive support from Vatican and Anglican from U.K and yet can't take this country back. I fear what may happen if a moslem clinch to power ever again.

Greed is the answer.they all abandoned the light and went the way of darkness.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by puremaker7(m): 5:04am On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tinubu will only be the president of yoro people not Nigerians
It's obvious, yoruba not a coward like you guys...
All your kinsmen that bought the presidential forms have all withdrew even before primary..
You guys are nothing but slaves in your country....tueh

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:09am On Jun 07, 2022
SimplePlan34:
Las Las u would not get the ticket
same with Obi no vacancy for Obi in Aso Rock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Daddy Calm Down
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by fyneguy: 5:19am On Jun 07, 2022
driand:

Calm down for what exactly?

Nigga you've been played, not to my delight tho but it's true...

Anyway... What do I know....

Lol you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2022
I love you Bola Ahmed Tinubu

we Yorubas love you as our leader, a great leader indeed

God bless BAT
God bless All Yorubas Home&Abroad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by IreneJane: 5:21am On Jun 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
oh well i know that most people don't really want the Christians to clinch to power, not just ethnicity role plays in today politics, even religious. It baffles me how Catholic organization that have massive support from Vatican and Anglican from U.K and yet can't take this country back. I fear what may happen if a moslem clinch to power ever again.

Do u have any brain at all ? You are a problem and you need to be jailed to avoid unforeseen madness of yours by inciting religious war
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Shame to Buhari and his Cabal. No Tinubu no APC.No 2023 election.
Asiwaju is the man we want in APC.

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by fyneguy: 5:24am On Jun 07, 2022
onatisi:
if they dont give him the ticket , there is nothing he can do . life goes on .

he is an experienced politician and he should know by now that not all the northern governors are behind him ,there is no way adamu will make such statement unilaterally without having some sort of backing from either the president or some governors .

Lol forget it.

Adamu is on his own. He needed the co-operation of the NWC members to pull it off. The game is over

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by shinealight(m): 5:27am On Jun 07, 2022
driand:

Calm down for what exactly?

Nigga you've been played, not to my delight tho but it's true...

Anyway... What do I know....

If he tells you to Calm Down and you do not wish to do so, you’re always free to go to the Lagos island Osa and do the needful.
It’s a free country innit? Crying more than the bereaved! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by davidtemi(m): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Emi lo kan �

O se kini - o lu le
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by membranus: 5:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Finally, the day.

This day will be highly memorable in Nigeria's political history, good or bad.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I love you Bola Ahmed Tinubu

we Yorubas love you as our leader, a great leader indeed

God bless BAT

God bless All Yorubas Home&Abroad

He is a party leader and not leader of Yorubas abeg
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by fombi: 6:00am On Jun 07, 2022
This guy that can barely remember his own name and already on pampers wanna be president, they even nicked name him city boy, to hide is 98 years old appearance. Not that old age is bad, just that the tasks at hand are too much for a sick person who should be relaxing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halima Babangida To Be The 3rd Wife Of Auwal Lawa: Lady Shades Anti-Polygamists / Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) / Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.