Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) (36201 Views)

Banky W Wins PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by BigDawsNet: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2022
mastermaestro:

Google comes handy. Election victories are celebrated worldwide! sad

I'm not against the celebration...

We don't trust out politicians anymore... most of them make this post as source of acquiring wealth...
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by DAwest7: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Onyi22:
Today he's a actor, tomorrow he's an evangelist, next tomorrow he's a motivational speaker at a youth conference, now he has just won the primary election.
My question is, what exactly does he do for a living
my question is how does that affect your miserable life
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by Rayendowed007(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2022
....Abeg , i get interview this morning by 10am , and i no get shi shi to transport me to the place ....pls , na 1k ( go n come) be tfare...... Saw the interview msg very late ..... 6234013848 Fidelity

Abeg....may God favour you for your kindness!!!
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by Olatunboshift(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Get a POS machine with excellent signal strength, low charges, no target and also pay on delivery.
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by zionstaar75: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by dfrost: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Seyi8750:
He should wait for secondary election and tertiary elections
grin grin grin

Why dem do Julius like this na? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Onyi22:
Today he's a actor, tomorrow he's an evangelist, next tomorrow he's a motivational speaker at a youth conference, now he has just won the primary election.

He has multiple sources of income. Acting and singing bring lots and lots of money, even speaking at events also brings money. Those are his passions and they are not for gratis!

Only inadequate people keep only one source of income.
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by planetx: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Nobody that is going for true service winning an elected position will be jubilating like this.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by makapella(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
He is going to loose woefully at the polls.. Is Apc a joke to you in Lagos State??
If na me them give that ticket, I go just carry am sell give the first runner up x3 of the amount and he will gladly buy it..
It's business instead of going to waste hard earned money.
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by DBossNG(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Onyi22:

This is a tough question?
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by garfield1: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Exactly my thoughts but i think he will do well. Yishawu and Co are just sharing the Etiosa constituency money. No meaningful development he will be advertising closeup in his posters littering everywhere on the island. The time to get to work is here. Banky would win no doubt. I may not like the party he's coming out from but his personality would do the job for him. He should not fail the youths the way Desmond Eliot is doing

Oga,say the truth for once na.why must hate and sentiments blind you? Banky cannot win in tinubu constituency. Even a child knows
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by DSoj(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2022
That one shouting we did it, mumu, when Banky begin chop Abuja money, U go still dey jump okada
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by woleabayo(f): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2022
congrat hunny bunny
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Congrats Banky
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by Laststylebender: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gives people like you headache for a living
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
You won PDP primary for Lagos, you dey rejoice.

Kaikai dey worry you.
How u wan tey win general election cheesy
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by Eriokanmi: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,say the truth for once na.why must hate and sentiments blind you? Banky cannot win in tinubu constituency. Even a child knows
I can understand your emotional attachment to the apc and blunt reactions in this regard. Sadly, emotions don't have a place where the reality stares people in the face. Where was tinubu when osinbajo lost his polling unit to the pdp in the last election? Where was same tinubu when apc lost in sanwoolu's poling unit? These didn't take place on the mainland but on the island where all of them are concentrated. Compare the 2015 presidential elections' results with that of 2019. The difference shows how much peopoe are tired of Tinubu's rulership in lagos. This had got nothing to do with either apc or the pdp cos nobody knows what tomorrow holds. If the odds didn't favour tinubu, he couid either defect or form another political party.

You'd be shocked, if there's going to be elections in the first place next year. Labour Party and SDP will also win some constituencies both at state and federal levels in Lagos. People are getting wiser daily. The trend has begun already, going by the way some serving apc politicians lost their comeback in the recently concluded primaries. Pdp, Apga also had their own share of the drama.
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by garfield1: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I can understand your emotional attachment to the apc and blunt reactions in this regard. Sadly, emotions don't have a place where the reality stares people in the face. Where was tinubu when osinbajo lost his polling unit to the pdp in the last election? Where was same tinubu when apc lost in sanwoolu's poling unit? These didn't take place on the mainland but on the island where all of them are concentrated. Compare the 2015 presidential elections' results with that of 2019. The difference shows how much peopoe are tired of Tinubu's rulership in lagos. This had got nothing to do with either apc or the pdp cos nobody knows what tomorrow holds. If the odds didn't favour tinubu, he couid either defect or form another political party.

You'd be shocked, if there's going to be elections in the first place next year. Labour Party and SDP will also win some constituencies both at state and federal levels in Lagos. People are getting wiser daily. The trend has begun already, going by the way some serving apc politicians lost their comeback in the recently concluded primaries. Pdp, Apga also had their own share of the drama.

Its not about emotions.pdp and other opposition can only win in ajeromi,oshodi,isolo and other areas dominated by non yorubas.even if banky wins eti osa,he cannot be anniunced,.in 2011,obanikoro son won eti osa assembly but wasn't declared.it was until he joined apc in 2019 that he won... People are not tired of tinubu as you think.apc is doing well in lagos and APC will still take lagos.the best time to lose lagos was between 2007-2015.that window is gone sir...

Nationwide,labour party and nnpp will turn us to a 4 patty system which is good for the system
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by harmony75: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by Wwwq: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good for himm
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
cy4cent:
Good to see the youths taking over the helm of affairs.

No, youths are just beginning... We're not at the helm yet, the old men still are
Re: Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) by Nickisindigo(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2023
Sorry obi happened

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / US To Relocate Consulate To Eko Atlantic City / Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.