Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust (48520 Views)

Soot: Submit Names Of 'kpofire' Operators Within Your Locality To Council, DELGA / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Putinofrussia: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by ppogba: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Baloranking:
Power must shift to the south but they want to side line the SS and SE.

Nobody is sidelining anybody.
The people that invested all their eggs in the single basket of PDP since 1999 even to the detriment of their own regional party should ask the PDP for their right. PDP has zoning in their constitution. Why did they not fight that to a logical end for all Nigerians to see?

You cannot collect eba/garri in Wuse and come to Garki for the soup to swallow it. People should learn to look things with less of their myopic binoculars.

3 Likes

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by CheapHomes1: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Corporate2020:

Of course they take their jobs serious, their job is to loot our treasury, and they take it serious

cheesy cheesy cheesy that's another way to look at it. Very true
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Kaiser20: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Atiku is enjoying all the APC wahala already.
Atiku will be singing the original Tinubu song by now.....Emi lo kan, Emi lo kan, Emi lo kan....".. it's my turn, it's my turn,. It's my turn.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by pat077: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2022
LadyRosa:
All these unnecessary delay formalities.

I want Tinubu to win because I like thieves.
Corrupt leaders makes some businesses to thrive.God already promised us our daily bread,the EXTRA wey you finally get no suppose dey legit na.

Peter Obi and osibanjo will close all avenues cry
then Atiku will be a better candidate
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by yeniyeni(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Baba Jagaban said he's the next to occupy aso rock.
Anyway if you want more followers on your twitter, facebook and instagram check my signature
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by a4cube: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Chieffoo007:
Tinubu
Emilokan
Pls what is Emilokan?
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Truthisunique2: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Abujason:
As long as Amaechi is on the list, he is the favorite to collect am. But my top three choices:

1. Amaechi
2. Osinbajo
3. Umahi

One of the three will become the candidate of Buhari. Although, Lawan must not be discounted. He still has a good amount of support from North and SE.
they have narrowed it to Amaechi, Osinbajo and Tinubu already

We know tinubu is out based on what Garba shehu said because of him

For osinbajo Vs amaechi we know who buhari have always chosen ahead of the other

He choosed amaechi over "saint" osinbajo even when osinbajo foolishly accused amaechi of trying to give surveillance contract to fraudsters

He choosed amaechi two times to be his campaign DG

He choosed amaechi ministry as the only one to receive china loans

He choosed amaechi as the only one to get special title in his village

He choosed amaechi as the only aspirant to get special security in the race
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by AngelicBeing: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2022
angry
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by LadyRosa(f): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2022
pat077:
then Atiku will be a better candidate

Amen! cry
I saw the niggar last year in my dream giving me bundle of money sef.That was during the lock down. grin grin
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by adams123: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Before now, I knew say Buhari like Amaechi too much and Amaechi has being the only person that doesn't requires any protocol before meeting Buhari in the Villa. He took him as his son, I doubt if he will not be the anointed one.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by makjo900: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
MartinsD12:

Why 3 from south West jokers, why not 3 south east , 3 south south , una no serious.

you guys love crying everytime. who are the three south east and south south candidates?
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by justmondris: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
The real tactics the northerners are planning of using is your destabilize the entire country with Boko Haram, declare state of emergency and extend Buhari’s tenure or switch to military regime.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Naijadaily: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
I hope Nigerians can see the grand plot of these greedy Northern Governors, Akeredolu and Tinubu… These people have just confirmed Orji Kalu’s stance, imagine how they sidelined all South-East candidates… This has been their plot all along . Hiding under South Presidency .

Imagine 3 from Southwest
Only 1 from Southeast....
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by skentelelady(f): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:

• Minister Babatunde Fashola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Minister Rauf Aregbesola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Ibikunle Amosu rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Kayode Fayemi rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Dapo Abiodun is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Rotimi Akeredolu is not openly campaigning for BAT �, but he wants power to shift to southwest.

• Pastor Tunde Bakare rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila rather than campaign for BAT �, faced his legislative duties.

• Minister Lai Mohammed is not openly campaigning for BAT �, he is continuing with his lying duties.

• Minister Olorunnibe Mamora is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Minister Sunday Dare is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Joke Orelope is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Abike Dabiri is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Even his blood brother, Governor Gboyegba Oyetola is not campaigning for BAT � openly.

• Jandor ran away from his camp and clinched the PDP governorship ticket instead.

• These are men they claimed BAT � made in politics. But pure cruise to BAT �.���

• Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu has completely suspended running Lagos for now, to become an hand luggage errand boy to his anointer.

There must be a reason why the other men have decided not to openly join his campaign train.

Obviously, they are not proud, they are not sure of him getting the APC ticket and most importantly, they are not willing to risk it all for a man whose only interest in joining the presidential is to fulfil “life long ambition”.
Copied .

This speaks volume seriously
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by DeOTR: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
they have narrowed it to Amaechi, Osinbajo and Tinubu already

We know tinubu is out based on what Garba shehu said because of him

For osinbajo Vs amaechi we know who buhari have always chosen ahead of the other

He choosed amaechi over "saint" osinbajo even when osinbajo foolishly accused amaechi of trying to give surveillance contract to fraudsters

He choosed amaechi two times to be his campaign DG

He choosed amaechi ministry as the only one to receive china loans

He choosed amaechi as the only one to get special title in his village

He choosed amaechi as the only aspirant to get special security in the race

The race is between Osinbajo and Tinubu. You can bookmark this mention.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by fyneguy: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2022
CalabarPikin:
We d watch

APC all of a sodden opting for southern presidency is quite funny though.

All of that shit I guess is stand against Peter Obi
They'll really need to divide to rule even if it takes them loosing to PDP, so far as na north still dey power

If two northerners emerges (APC and PDP), then Peter Obi will definitely have south on side

That not withstanding though

HOW I'LL CAST MY VOTE FOR 2023

Presidency => LP (Peter Obi)
Gubernatorial => APC (Prince Otu)

I'm a strong PDP supporter, but this time, it should be individual, not party

Obi for President

Lol Kwankwanso is a Northerner, contesting too.

1 Like

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Benmob: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Even not a tinubu fan because of his greedeness but he will get d ticket
Tinubu is not tribalism as while atiku,but I will support Peter obi even if he lose.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by GoodMuyis(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Joblin222:
....Abeg , i get interview this morning by 10am , and i no get shi shi to transport me to the place ....pls , na 1k ( go n come) be tfare...... Saw the interview msg very late ..... 24..6446..9399 ze.nith .

Abeg....

What stops you from waking by 3am and start trekking?
No be your mate dey take loan?
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by tamdun: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Web2020:
Jealousy is the root of hatred. If not Jealousy and unnecessary hatred, what concerns Igbos here. If you like enter into fire because of Igbos. You are on your own
Tell this to ur nuisance tribe that masturbating on Tinubu's name
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by tamdun: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Baloranking:
Power must shift to the south but they want to side line the SS and SE.
Umahi and Amaechi are on the list, so what is the problem?
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by zionstaar75: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2022
CalabarPikin:
We d watch

APC all of a sodden opting for southern presidency is quite funny though.

All of that shit I guess is stand against Peter Obi
They'll really need to divide to rule even if it takes them loosing to PDP, so far as na north still dey power

If two northerners emerges (APC and PDP), then Peter Obi will definitely have south on side

That not withstanding though

HOW I'LL CAST MY VOTE FOR 2023

Presidency => LP (Peter Obi)
Gubernatorial => APC (Prince Otu)

I'm a strong PDP supporter, but this time, it should be individual, not party

Obi for President
you're making a lot of sense, since yesterday a few guys here been making sense #OBI2023

1 Like

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by 3kay945(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2022
kenzysmith:
Tunubu might likely step down for osinbajo bet me

I doubt this.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by coputa(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2022
It's the turn of the south-east to produce the next president,what i am seeing here is that the consenus candidate is tilting towards that direction but they don't want to give it to the core easterner,that's why CHIBUIKE AMAECHI is in the picture to play second fiddle, It's either Osibanjo/Amaechi or Tinubu/Amaechi
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Abagworo(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2022
This is a mere charade. Only Amaechi can be tolerated for being Igbo speaking but anything less than Southeast is meaningless to progress of Nigeria.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2022
LadyRosa:
All these unnecessary delay formalities.

I want Tinubu to win because I like political thieves.
Corrupt leaders makes some businesses to thrive.God already promised us our daily bread,the EXTRA wey you finally get no suppose dey legit na.And na their the big money dey

Peter Obi and osibanjo will close all avenues cry

Aaswear you d maad.. hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Gbadespet(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Anything that makes them choose lawan as their concesus candidate , southerner should just cast all vote for Obi,north will be divided and it will be a greater advantage for the south if only they can come together irrespective of their party.....
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Till the very last minute as we have been saying for the past 7 years,
We are still standing with STARBOY, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, until the party say otherwise.

GOD bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Thomthom(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2022
To pick presidential Candidate Na still big problem for APC.. haba
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by yetunsbay(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2022
DMerciful:
They're just doing merry-go-round, they'd still come back to Lawan!

Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this!
buh Obi can't win
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by IBM52(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2022
BEGINING OF APCs FAILURE.
None of them can beat ATIKU ABUBAKAR. PDP will take over power come 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.