Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust (48531 Views)

Soot: Submit Names Of 'kpofire' Operators Within Your Locality To Council, DELGA / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Valkrie: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2022
naijaguy1234:
2 Horse race maybe. I think Tinubu and Rotimi. I still think the VP will step down at some point.

Tinubu is out of the question here bro..!! Watch and see...! grin

1 Like

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Beress(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Lawan is our candidate
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by ungara17: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2022
The Drama showdown continues. Lala, We're waiting for updates.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by farouk2much(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Obasanjo 8 years South
Yar'adua 2 years North
Jonathan 2years South
Jonathan 4years South
Buhari we should assume 8 years North
South has ruled for 14years
North 10years
Nobody should come and be telling us the
Northerners has been ruling the country
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Karemarealty288(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Forget it, if there's anyone Buhari will consider in this list, it's Osinbajo his house boy or Amaechi the Fulani railway house boy. Tinubu is likely to get his endorsement from Mc Oluomo.

• Minister Babatunde Fashola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Minister Rauf Aregbesola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Ibikunle Amosu rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Kayode Fayemi rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Dapo Abiodun is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Rotimi Akeredolu is not openly campaigning for BAT �, but he wants power to shift to southwest.

• Pastor Tunde Bakare rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila rather than campaign for BAT �, faced his legislative duties.

• Minister Lai Mohammed is not openly campaigning for BAT �, he is continuing with his lying duties.

• Minister Olorunnibe Mamora is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Minister Sunday Dare is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Joke Orelope is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Abike Dabiri is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Even his blood brother, Governor Gboyegba Oyetola is not campaigning for BAT � openly.

• Jandor ran away from his camp and clinched the PDP governorship ticket instead.

• These are men they claimed BAT � made in politics. But pure cruise to BAT �.���

• Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu has completely suspended running Lagos for now, to become an hand luggage errand boy to his anointer.

There must be a reason why the other men have decided not to openly join his campaign train.

Obviously, they are not proud, they are not sure of him getting the APC ticket and most importantly, they are not willing to risk it all for a man whose only interest in joining the presidential is to fulfil “life long ambition”.
Copied .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Joblin222: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Abujason:

Just take taxi, Uber or Keke. Once you reach there, pick race disappear. grin
ahhhhh. You wan make i chop beating
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by TenQ: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2022
naijaguy1234:
2 Horse race maybe. I think Tinubu and Rotimi. I still think the VP will step down at some point.
No sir. It will be a humiliating defeat for Tinubu. The Northern Fulani Oligarchy hate him like a plague. They will all bunch up their votes for a single person. Either Lawn or Oshinbajo.

They need the West for this election again.

1 Like

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Indispensable85(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
https://dailytrust.com/exclusive-governors-submit-names-of-5-presidential-aspirants-to-buhari

They're even confusing the president the more.

They should allow baba to rest. The party is split already. Picking another person this late will further split the party.

By the way what is Umahi and even Fayemi doing there? These ones can't win election na.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by ufuosman(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Let's see ow it goes
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by JEWELofHELL666: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
slivertongue:

According to sources, they've pruned further to 3 aspirants - Osinbajo, Fayemi and Tinubu.
Only you!!

Remove Fayemi, it was a mistake. I meant "Amaechi".

1 Like

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by chatinent: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is Muslim and cannot be fully categorized as a southerner.

Whereas, I see Osibanjo the puppet steeping down for Tinubu.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by sokera: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Forget it, if there's anyone Buhari will consider in this list, it's Osinbajo his house boy or Amaechi the Fulani railway house boy. Tinubu is likely to get his endorsement from Mc Oluomo.
this is not the time to laugh , if you are from the south then you should be very worry that the Fulani don’t want Jagaban for their selfish reasons and they want a president they can control with remotes… this tells you there is something good about Jagaban that will favor the south than the northern nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Freerhyme1(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2022
These Northern Governors are giving the Southern Aspirants false hope. He go shock the Southwest soon grin
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by 8stargeneral: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2022
They are just using medias to catch cruise.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by naijapikin2(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Eventually tinubu will be pruned. Mark my words. The east will get their candidates removed.. all hail our incoming president osinbajo.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Corporate2020: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If these people could take their jobs as serious as they are taking this primaries, nigeria would have become a 1st world country by now. Unfortunately, most Nigerians don't see any problems validating these incompetent dregs

Of course they take their jobs serious, their job is to loot our treasury, and they take it serious
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Abujason: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2022
You people keep giving Tinubu false hopes. You are also playing into Buhari’s hands. The last name he wants to see on that list is the crook from Iragbiji.

The journey of “lifetime ambition”must end today for him.
And if he do anyhow, e go see anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Cognitivereason: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Rebuke:
Smh, I can't just wait for this APC primary election to be over. They seem so confused and they are disturbing the public space with their" directionlessness."

I can't believe a ruling party can be in so much disarray. What a shame.
they are not confused in anyway...they pretty much highly focused on bringing a candidate dat balances all merit...

You are lying to urself if you think they dont have a direction..it clear they are channeling their energy to ensure it must be a southern candidate dat must emerge..

You want to compare APC leadership to the wicked and insensitive pdp dat still went ahead to give a northern it ticket..to worsen it ..a fulani...
PDP has always been a selfish and wicked party filled with thieves... that y dey keep deceiving SE for over 20 years..and many foolish igbos still lick their ass

this primaries will futher prove that APC and PDP are not entire
the same

1 Like

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Reference(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2022
At the end of the day they will select a candidate that cannot succeed making the elections futile.
Democracy simply cannot work this way.
The citizens should be concerned that all these pre-qualification exercises are destroying this country, offering the citizens a choice between bad and worse all the time.

I am yet to see the reason to get a PVC and will not until Nigeria is restructured and democracy starts from the roots to the tip.
Democracy is simply not visiting a Chinese restaurant and asking for fufu and banga soup.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by redcliff: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Joblin222:
....Abeg , i get interview this morning by 10am , and i no get shi shi to transport me to the place ....pls , na 1k ( go n come) be tfare...... Saw the interview msg very late ..... 24..6446..9399 ze.nith .

Abeg....

you are crazy. You do not have any family and friends you can quickly ask for tfare but you think its faster asking for it online. you scammer oshi
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by BafanaBafana: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2022
naijaguy1234:
You think or you wish?
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Web2020: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Zico5:
Let the suspense continue. But one thing is sure, no one can scheme BAT out of any political equation. Even Buhari can never try it. I don't want Tinubu before but because of South east urchins on Nairaland and those that hate Yoruba with passion, I join to pronounce that Tinubu will win today with landslide. It's sure die. Igbo can go to PDP and line up for vice president. That's where they belong.
Jealousy is the root of hatred. If not Jealousy and unnecessary hatred, what concerns Igbos here. If you like enter into fire because of Igbos. You are on your own
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by DamnNiggar: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
grin

Who is Buhari

Stupid party
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by RexTramadol1: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Neduzze5:
We allow the game play out it's full course.

But we do not forget that on H.E Peter Obi's mandate do we stand.

Kindly show your presence!!!

Why am I seeing Pandora all over your message
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Joblin222: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
redcliff:

you are crazy. You do not have any family and friends you can quickly ask for tfare but you think its faster asking for it online. you scammer oshi
Im not scamming anyone.... I have tried other options, all proven abortive..... Thank you sir
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Cognitivereason: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
chatinent:
Tinubu is Muslim and cannot be fully categorized as a southerner.

Whereas, I see Osibanjo the puppet steeping down for Tinubu.
rubbish..religion does not define southerners...Tinubu is 100% a southerner..Osinbajo will step down for no one
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Abujason: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Joblin222:
ahhhhh. You wan make i chop beating

No.
Just tell them na devil, Tinubu and Buhari cause am.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by LadyRosa(f): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2022
moneyissweet:
You be capital mugu.

So is your mother.
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by excel101(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
According to sources, they've pruned further to 3 aspirants - Osinbajo, Amaechi and Tinubu.

https://www.nairaland.com/7165697/apc-governors-narrow-consensus-amaechi
Its very obvious now that, the SE are United to deliver PETER OBI. Join the unstoppable train, conveying PETER OBI to Also Rock come 2023. Like For PETER OBI, share for others.

1 Like

Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by Neduzze5(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Why am I seeing Pandora all over your message

The tramadol you took this morning has taken a hold of your system.

Kindly take two tablets of OBIfied, three times daily in order to get it flushed out!!
Re: Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust by ChoCho54(f): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2022
LadyRosa:
All these unnecessary delay formalities.

I want Tinubu to win because I like thieves.
Corrupt leaders makes some businesses yo thrive.

Peter Obi will close all avenues cry
My sister, what is the nature of your business? Are you into luxury goods business!? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship / Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? / Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.