Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? (971 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Southernigbo: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Many of the aspirants say they want an open primary but then, do they really know the cost of buying delegates or do they think that those delegates will accept some fake sweet promises and vote for them? Tinubu himself think he has what it takes to be the atiku/Wike rolled into one. Well, I don't think so
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by God1000(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
He has huge slush funds

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Tissaia(f): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2022
They won't let him see the delegates, except Lagos

3 Likes

Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by bmdmix10: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2022
lp do there own we hear word.
apc still dey do their own
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by madridguy(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin grin Laughing at your comment.... You think e will the one sharing money to them grin

Tissaia:
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Tissaia(f): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Laughing at your comment.... You think e will the one sharing money to them grin

means including anyone who is close to him.
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by rolams(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2022
See foooolish question! Do you think Tinubu is Yahaya Bello?
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by dheilaw1(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Tissaia:
you people would just open your dirty mouth and spit nonsense, when you have refused to connect your brain to your mouth
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Worldbest281: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu??
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by uthlaw: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Is richer than both atiku and wike joined together!

3 Likes

Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Kaiser20: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2022
God1000:
He has huge slush funds
At the Lagos state Treasury
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Okoroawusa: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2022
APC convention is different from PDP Bazaar
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by helinues: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2022
I thought you guys said Tinubu has stolen all the money meant for the development of.your region, why won't he have the money to spend?

You people just keep on contradicting unaself
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Tissaia(f): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2022
dheilaw1:
you people would just open your dirty mouth and spit nonsense, when you have refused to connect your brain to your mouth
Calm down. Projecting your mouth unto others. Tinubu will lose. And y'all known to be body/mouth odour folks in naija
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Corporate2020: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Southernigbo:
Many of the aspirants say they want an open primary but then, do they really know the cost of buying delegates or do they think that those delegates will accept some fake sweet promises and vote for them? Tinubu himself think he has what it takes to be the atiku/Wike rolled into one. Well, I don't think so

I thought you people are saying he is stealing Lagos money
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Hoelujohn: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Let me tell you ppl what is going on. All the top government officials of Lagos State both elected and appointed have been in Abuja for the past two weeks. They are the ones striking deals with delegates. Asiwaju is ready to path with 10m per delegates. Some are being promised employment slots in CBN, NNPC etc. Asiwaju must not be allowed to become president otherwise the nation will be doomed. NURTW might even be collecting money before people drive out of their homes, all roads will be tolled, infact ppl go too suffer
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by pol23: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2022
He has the stolen fund in excess,so he sure if it comes to money play he sure can triumph.
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by dheilaw1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tissaia:
Calm down. Projecting your mouth unto others. Tinubu will lose. And y'all known to be body/mouth odour folks in naija
how is your health now that Tilumbu has won? Na headache ho kee you las las
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Tissaia(f): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
dheilaw1:
how is your health now that Tilumbu has won? Na headache ho kee you las las
Lol I'm a Muslim from the North, I don't hate tinubu, I just don't like him because I saw him as corrupt. We will Simply vote Atiku no time for headache
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by dheilaw1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tissaia:
Lol I'm a Muslim from the North, I don't hate tinubu, I just don't like him because I saw him as corrupt. We will Simply vote Atiku no time for headache
And Atiku would still lose

1 Like

Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Ajibade123(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tissaia:
is Atiku not corrupt too??
Re: APC Convention :does Tinubu Has The Money To Pay The Delegates? by Terrier99: 12:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Tissaia:

See how foolish you sound

(1) (Reply)

I Develop Lagos Please Name One Single Project You Build In 8yrs As Governor. / 2023. PDP, APC Members Collapse Structure For Labour Party In Imo State / President Buhari Express Shock Over Recent Killings In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.