Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift (40750 Views)

Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Dagenius53: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Deception in the offing.

I think the people rooting for this Tinubu of a guy espercially Nigerian youths should have their heads examined.
Just how they need to examine your head that we all have individual preferences and differences.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by culcat(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2022
NO MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET IN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by chloride6: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Scammmer grin
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Putinofrussia: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2022
th
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by shinealight(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2022
princeabdul:
Source : " I be your brother I no fit lie for you "

Brother ko, Buredi ni! Joker!! grin grin
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Ebubu: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2022
princeabdul:
grin
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Yankee101: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Wahala dey
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by IPIGMODS: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Trashy infantile gossip.
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Putinofrussia: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Fake site.

Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by ZeroAccess: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
princeabdul
This actually cracked me. I had to login to like and quote you. cheesy

post=113554064:

Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Putinofrussia: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu wins.
Adamu,Lawan,Orji Uzo Kalu in the smelly mud.
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by SensualMan: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
A Muslim - Muslim Ticket would never work.

So Tinubu is out of the Equation.

Tinubu should go and Sell Pampers. At least he knows how effective they can be.
Yoruba god??

Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by nedekid: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2022
princeabdul:

Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Orlu13: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Why are u guys pushing only tinubu threads on frontpage... it's like he has bought the mods

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Godoverevery: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Deception in the offing.

I think the people rooting for this Tinubu of a guy espercially Nigerian youths should have their heads examined.

This is a man with absolutely no charcter, integrity and lacking agood reputation.

After stealing Lagos State dry, converting the revenues of Lagos to his private pockets and those of his family and urchins, people will still want him to transfer similar affliction to the entire country.

Back to the topic.

It is not the Presidential Candidate that will have the sole authority to chose his VP, take note, political neophytes, so don't fall for this cheap trick.
But they can campaign for Atiku or Peter obi who are saints abi??

All politicians in nigeria have the attributes you pointed up there and I mean all of them.

So stop hating on one.
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by IbadeHQ: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Deception in the offing.

This is a man with absolutely no charcter, integrity and lacking agood reputation.

After stealing Lagos State dry, converting the revenues of Lagos to his private pockets and those of his family and urchins, people will still want him to transfer similar affliction to the entire country.

Back to the topic.

It is not the Presidential Candidate that will have the sole authority to chose his VP, take note, political neophytes, so don't fall for this cheap trick.

I think it is you that should have your head examined. Name one past or present governor that have not stolen or stealing presently. This is not to justify stealing but they're no saint anywhere. Most of you hating on this man will do worst. You easterners need to check your heads. Most of your governors have looted your state dry and even replace themselves with their fellow crooks and you wouldn't complain only to come Lagos and be talking boos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by specialmati(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113555358:
And here the feelers we are getting from Abuja at the moment from the people at the venue.
This came in few seconds ago.
A projected outcomes before the end of the day.

A better Nigeria is all we want at [/b]
Anything to move our Darling nation forward is what we have on heart.
We have no other country to call our own.

[b]Our stand for the past 7 years is still standing,
You can see it at the next post below.
grin angry grin grin this is the last time am going to warn you to stop using almost all the front page to post recycled rubbish. Comment and leave Space for reasonable people to comment. You have no other country and you are supporting failures to government
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by juman(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Lies.
Big lies.
Vice-president is chosen by buhari and his group. The same way tinubu chose osinbajo.

Buhari is trusted partner, ally.
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by New007: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Bros u go old one day o. Watch it.
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by MtDave55: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Tinubu might still cling the ticket and a northern christian governor chosen as his running mate, Jos Governor
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Benmob: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2022
If it muslim Muslim tickets ,have said it before na japa commot diz country.
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by lagosrd: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Any move and calculation without Osinbajo is a total failure.

Osinbajo = southern votes/ christains votes/ disgruntled PDP members vote / middle belt vote/ buhari full endorsement.

Tinubu = selfish northern govt votes/ non-federal support/no Christain votes/ no national outlook/ easy for PDP to restrategize and realign on both religious and ethnic before winning/ even real technocrats and industrialists will stylishly back off

Every progressive Nigerian who wants a change of power to a better nationhood will not tell you but will avoid anything Tinubu.

The man needs to calm down, things are not like what he planned. Man proposes but God disposes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Oshodipikin: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Iweka Road onitsha news.... As if Tinubu want to become Biafrauud President.
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by KillerCrocodile: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2022
New007:
Bros u go old one day o. Watch it.

Amen...

But I would never wear adult Pampers like Tinubu...... That can NEVER Happen.

The same way they advised Star Boy to go and Sell Pop corn and Ice Cream, that is how we are also advising their candidate to start selling what he is used to (Pampers).

By the way,

Are you truly Supporting a Pampers wearing Tinubu to be president of Nigeria ?

Then expect at least 4 more years of hardship.

4 more years of constant trips abroad for medical treatment.

So vote wisely..
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by akanbiaa(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

It will work if the VP is also powerful and influential.
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Wande22(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2022
abeg who get that jagaban and portable poster that's his vp
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Yves4real(f): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Which one is the Secret Newspaper again that published this information.
Fake news.
Fake news' source.

Btw, those of the opinion that a muslim/muslim ticket would not work are living in denial. In the present Nigeria, it will work and the sky will not fall. For example, if Tinubu emerges as the APC candidate and decides to pick Ganduje or El Rufai as a running mate, just know that every religion in the South West will support the APC. Or do you expect the region to vote for Atiku, who is not a Yoruba man, when it's their turn to produce the president?
Make Una go Siddon.
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by KillerCrocodile: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2022
akanbiaa:
It will work if the VP is also powerful and influential.

Time will tell...

That is a mistake even Tinubu would not want to make.

The wife is said to be a Christian and she has received information that the church would work and gang up against his husband if he presents a Muslim - Muslim Ticket..

Any Politician that takes the Church for granted would do that at his own Peril.
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by babyfaceafrica: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2022
culcat:
NO MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET IN NIGERIA
Have you forgot how MkO:kingibe won in 1993....kaduna has a Muslim governor and deputy, so never say never
Re: Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2022
London hospital is loading, they needs Zoogerian polithiefians money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) / Police Detain Muhammad Kime Over Facebook Post / Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.