Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? (40351 Views)

Name An Actor or Actress Who Was Perfectly Cast In A Movie Or TV Show / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Chazzyboy:
I hope they bring back ghost
He's Dead...I doubt they will bring him Back. grin
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Balerion: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
mandysmum:
That song sent a tingle down my spine whenever it was being played. Makes you appreciate the power of Tywin Lannister. Bad ass strategist. grin
Tywin is just an overhyped piece of shit.
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Aystarz:

Hated that Angela had to die. It was cruel the way she did.
Lolss even me too...!

1 Like

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Ochada01: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tokyo's death
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by sinola(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
chatinent:
Which one hit you the most?

Ragnar in Vikings!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
pocohantas:
Lone Survivor

Every scene in that movie breaks me, but the highest has to be when the small boy wanted to go with the soldier. Lol grin

I am not into TV shows. I do not have the patience and dedication to keep going back for new episodes.
True life story oh. The movies makes me very sad.War is really senseless. Imagine leaving America to die such lonely painful deaths.That helicopter crash nko? undecided I loved when Mark Wahlberg was swearing at the terrorist Sha.
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sholay.. when Amitabh bachan's character died. Brings tears to the eyes! cry

1 Like

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by chival(f): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ragnar and Nairobi. I felt so bad after Ragnar died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Blakpot:

OMG no...
Why did you bring back the memory man?
The red wedding was as painful as it gets.

I will NEVER forget it.
Still makes me go. . . . . J-I-ZZZZZZ-U-S!!!!!! cry
Pipo WICKED o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Midas01: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nairobi.

No other comes close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Terror666(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Aystarz:

Tah. I'd even put the death of Ricon Stark above that.

That's not fair. Did you see how Rob's mom was pleading? That part still gives me PTSD. They killed a pregnant woman too, come on !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by blazepascal(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
I learned a lot in sqiud game

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tokyo's death
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Terror666:

That's not fair. Did you see how Rob's mom was pleading? That part still gives me PTSD. They killed a pregnant woman too, come on !

Tell me about it.
Only God saved Sanza and Arya.
They would have been goners too,
Even the dog was not spared.

That pregnant woman shaaaaaa !
That was the ultimate sacrilege.

If Rob had lived, he would have been the real KOTN(King of the North).
Da dude was FIERCE, the reason he was set up by Cersei Lannister.

That Cercei of.character should have been fed to Ramsey Bolt’s dogs walahi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Delacroix6:
Lucifer's scene.
No doubt.
that scene is from Lucifer? What season please? I'm still on S04
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Chazzyboy: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

He's Dead...I doubt they will bring him Back. grin
ghost will be back I love his character
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by mandysmum: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Balerion:
Tywin is just an overhyped piece of shit.
You say? angry undecided
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Apostlewealth: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
when Klaus killed Elijah in the originals, Elizabeth death in the blacklist, and the Vikings Ragnars death
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Samken2: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
What's the name of that first movie
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Blakpot: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

I will NEVER forget it.
Still makes me go. . . . . J-I-ZZZZZZ-U-S!!!!!! cry
Pipo WICKED o.

Lol! E shock u?
The actor that played lord Frey (the janitor in Harry Potter), was the perfect guy for that role.
He plays the role of a hated character so well.

I didn't even mind lord Bolton, that guy was just cold and calculating. But Lord Frey was just vile, I couldn't wait to see him die lol.
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by lajid: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
youn:
For me I would go with RAGNAR'S death and the first squid game photo, that one has a lots of lessons

What lessons is I may ask. Haven’t watched squid game but is it worth it?
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by chukwugoziegi: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
mandysmum:
Game of Thrones, the Red Wedding.

'Let my son go and I promise not to avenge this night. Let him go or I will kill your wife'.

'Then I'll marry another one'.

The Lannisters sends their regards.

Nothing in this world prepared me for this scene. cry cry cry

Nothing prepared me for Ned Stark's death. E be like e no real for my eye. I was like "No now! Just like that?"

That was when I realized issh was real and I braced myself for the worst. Good Characters just dey die like fly. G.R.R. Martin na Sadist.

G.R.R Martin, the writer of Squid game and Bo Joong ho (Parasite) are HEAVY SADISTS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by chukwugoziegi: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
lajid:

What lessons is I may ask. Haven’t watched squid game but is it worth it?

Squid Game is worth it. You don't know me and have no reason to trust my taste in movies but I promise you Squid game is worth your time and data. No jokes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by chukwugoziegi: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mike's death in Desperate Housewives broke me too. I cried!
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by mandysmum: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Nothing prepared me for Ned Stark's death. E be like e no real for my eye. I was like "No now! Just like that?"

That was when I realized issh was real and I braced myself for the worst. Good Characters just dey die like fly. G.R.R. Martin na Sadist.

G.R.R Martin, the writer of Squid game and Bo Joong ho (Parasite) are HEAVY SADISTS.
You get? Already celebrating the 'normal' release of the supposed protagonist, then the next thing his head is chopped off. No character was safe in GOT. Even Jon Snow died once. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by mandysmum: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
chukwugoziegi:
Mike's death in Desperate Housewives broke me too. I cried!
Yeah,this too. I didn't see Mike's death coming at all. The manner of death sef didn't make sense.
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by chukwugoziegi: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
mandysmum:
Yeah,this too. I didn't see Mike's death coming at all. The manner of death sef didn't make sense.

At all!!!! Our Mike? Good Guy Mike!

The whole Wisteria Lane was shattered. I cried while Renee sang Amazing Grace at his funeral

DS is one of my Top three Series. The characters are GOATed in my head for life. Good Series!

1 Like

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by chukwugoziegi: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
mandysmum:
You get? Already celebrating the 'normal' release of the supposed protagonist, then the next thing his head is chopped off. No character was safe in GOT. Even Jon Snow died once. grin grin

Oberyan Martell's death too. I SCREAMED!!!!! Paused my TV, rewind am, watched it again and SCREAMED again!

Margaery Tyrell's Death.

The Writer of GOT, Producers and Directors should be prosecuted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by mandysmum: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

At all!!!! Our Mike? Good Guy Mike!

The whole Wisteria Lane was shattered. I cried while Renee sang Amazing Grace at his funeral

DS is one of my Top three Series. The characters are GOATed in my head for life. Good Series!
This here!! When I tell people that this is one of my top five series,they just look at me weirdly. Who can forget funny Gabby and Carlos,oversabi Lynette, scatterbrained Susan and stiff and rigid Bree? They don't make series like that anymore. The comedy was just natural. grin grin cheesy
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by mandysmum: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Oberyan Martell's death too. I SCREAMED!!!!! Paused my TV, rewind am, watched it again and SCREAMED again!

Margaery Tyrell's Death.

The Writer of GOT, Producers and Directors should be prosecuted.
You just mentioned another WTF moment. Oberyn's death was just.... arrgh!!! Infact I am going to go and binge watch all over again.

1 Like

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by chukwugoziegi: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
mandysmum:
This here!! When I tell people that this is one of my top five series,they just look at me weirdly. Who can forget funny Gabby and Carlos,oversabi Lynette, scatterbrained Susan and stiff and rigid Bree? They don't make series like that anymore. The comedy was just natural. grin grin cheesy

Those women were naturals. ALL OF THEM! DS had incredible characters.

Mrs McLusky's death also broke me. The final episode of the series. I have that episode on my phone and watch it everytime.
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by bosman50(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Swearing in ceremony of Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Humour Awards": Ayo Animashaun Endorses First Comedy Awards In Nigeria / BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House / Top Ten Reality Tv Shows In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.