Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? (40408 Views)

Name An Actor or Actress Who Was Perfectly Cast In A Movie Or TV Show / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Balerion: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
mandysmum:
You say? angry undecided
Every lord in Westeros fear him, that's true. But he is not as powerful as he claims to be. The Young Wolf was winning the war before the red wedding. And remember 'fear cuts deeper than sword'
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by mandysmum: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Those women were naturals. ALL OF THEM! DS had incredible characters.

Mrs McLusky's death also broke me. The final episode of the series. I have that episode on my phone and watch it everytime.
Mrs McClusky's death was bittersweet. She was a true friend,never mind her usual bad belle.

Let me add this to my binge watch. I need to laugh at Gabby's antics. grin
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by mandysmum: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Balerion:
Every lord in Westeros fear him, that's true. But he is not as powerful as he claims to be. The Young Wolf was winning the war before the red wedding. And remember 'fear cuts deeper than sword'
Nobody ever said Tywin was a master war strategist, after all he quickly changed sides when King Aegon was murdered and pledged fealty to the Baratheons. He had a very devious mind and was quick to take advantage of every opportunity, using his vast wealth and influence. That there was the actual power of Tywin. Even Lady Olenna paid homage to his deviousness.

1 Like

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Teenwolf(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
None
Berlin death in money heist pained me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by chukwugoziegi: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
mandysmum:
Mrs McClusky's death was bittersweet. She was a true friend,never mind her usual bad belle.

Let me add this to my binge watch. I need to laugh at Gabby's antics. grin

Grumpy, Nosy, Mrs McClusky. ����

All the ladies on that lane were Nosy AF!
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Yinksy09(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nairobi

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by campbelljosh(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please what movie is that first picture?
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Blakpot:

Lol! E shock u?
The actor that played lord Frey (the janitor in Harry Potter), was the perfect guy for that role.
He plays the role of a hated character so well.

I didn't even mind lord Bolton, that guy was just cold and calculating. But Lord Frey was just vile, I couldn't wait to see him die lol.

I am so glad Arya dealt with him. But not good enough.

1 Like

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by shantti(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mine is HENRY DANGER.

omoh, that scene when doctor meniac hit captain man with a spoon on his head and captain man fell down and stood up again and exclaimed " I'M OKAY!!!! "

I cried. It was too emotional for me cry cry cry cry
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by kals4luv990(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
(1)Buhari winning his 2 elections was a shocker I can't ever recover from

(2)finding out that the old man in squid game was actually the gamer broke my heart pass breakup

(3)ELIJAH AND NICKLAUS DYING TOGETHER IN ORIGINALS GOT ME SAD AND THINKING FOR WEEKS lipsrsealed
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by 2O17: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
That scene from the show 'Maid' did it.
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by sniperwolf(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
BLACKLIST - Tom Keen with "The Sound of Silence" playing
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by sniperwolf(m): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Clinton14:
The blacklist,when Liz died

Tom Keen's was more dramatic
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Balerion: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
mandysmum:
Nobody ever said Tywin was a master war strategist, after all he quickly changed sides when King Aegon was murdered and pledged fealty to the Baratheons. He had a very devious mind and was quick to take advantage of every opportunity, using his vast wealth and influence. That there was the actual power of Tywin. Even Lady Olenna paid homage to his deviousness.
king Aerys was killed in the sack of kings landing. Tywin is powerful, the Baratheons, Starks and Tyrell are also powerful houses. He is the richest man, the Tyrells, Manderlys and Hightowers are also wealthy. The only reason he is respected is because the other lords fear him. Robert Baratheon did not kill him because he needed alliance of the lord paramount of the west to rule the seven kingdoms.
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Xtardom(m): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2022
None of this can be compared to the end scene of Originals . The death of both klaus and Elijah
Mehn goosebumps

1 Like

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Klaus and Elijah
I did not eat anything that day
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by bigbossila: 1:12am On Jun 08, 2022
You have a terrible taste on TV shows. All this are low budget series man
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Aystarz: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2022
mandysmum:
You get? Already celebrating the 'normal' release of the supposed protagonist, then the next thing his head is chopped off. No character was safe in GOT. Even Jon Snow died once . grin grin

Wow!
No hyperboles here. Even, Dany, arguably the show's most powerful protagonist - and two of her three massive dragons - got a bolt or a sword to the heart for all their trouble . grin

Bad ass!
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by bouncin04(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Gwen Stacy's death , Amazing Spiderman 2 .

1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Johnwick64: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Balerion:
king Aerys was killed in the sack of kings landing. Tywin is powerful, the Baratheons, Starks and Tyrell are also powerful houses. He is the richest man, the Tyrells, Manderlys and Hightowers are also wealthy. The only reason he is respected is because the other lords fear him. Robert Baratheon did not kill him because he needed alliance of the lord paramount of the west to rule the seven kingdoms.
@ bolded, I don't agree with this, there was a scene where Robert was complaining about how he hate all lannisters, according to Robert, war requires a lot of gold/coins, tywin had a lot of it and now hes owes more than half of his kingdom to him. Tywin had funded the rebellion Robert and ned stark led. But well, he's really overhyped, at first, I tot he was the main villain and the show would end when he died but grin grin baba died with his pant down in his toilet killed by his own son. What a befitting death
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Balerion: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Johnwick64:
@ bolded, I don't agree with this, there was a scene where Robert was complaining about how he hate all lannisters, according to Robert, war requires a lot of gold/coins, tywin had a lot of it and now hes owes more than half of his kingdom to him. Tywin had funded the rebellion Robert and ned stark led. But well, he's really overhyped, at first, I tot he was the main villain and the show would end when he died but grin grin baba died with his pant down in his toilet killed by his own son. What a befitting death
Tywin was neutral during the rebellion before the sack of Kings landing, he never supported robert nor Aerys. Aerys thought he was coming to help and opened the gates for him. Robert led the vanguard in the battles except for the sack of Kings landing cos Rhaegar injured him at the triedent. The North is as big as the other six kingdom combined, the man that controls half of the kingdom is Ned Stark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Ajibade123(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Game of Thrones isn't on Netflix and I wish to watch the movie...

Any other means?
go go o2tvseries then
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by HajiaNotu: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2022
Ajibade123:

go go o2tvseries then
Okurr..thanks
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Johnwick64: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Balerion:
Tywin was neutral during the rebellion before the sack of Kings landing, he never supported robert nor Aerys. Aerys thought he was coming to help and opened the gates for him. Robert led the vanguard in the battles except for the sack of Kings landing cos Rhaegar injured him at the triedent. The North is as big as the other six kingdom combined, the man that controls half of the kingdom is Ned Stark.
yh, that's right but Ned stark was just a Lord and still bend the knee b4 the king. Good thing, the North gained their own independence.
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Balerion: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Johnwick64:
yh, that's right but Ned stark was just a Lord and still bend the knee b4 the king. Good thing, the North gained their own independence.
Tywin was also a lord and also bent the knee to Robert.
Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Johnwick64: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Balerion:
Tywin was also a lord and also bent the knee to Robert.
lolz seriously, Game of Thrones is a very political movie. Tywin was a lord yes but he was an invincible force that was more powerful than the king. I wish you could rewatch the series, there was a scene Robert admitted he was indebted to tywin. Tywin secretly funded the rebellion. That's why he could make demands like Robert had to marry his daughter, he even wanted Robert to relieve Jamie lannister of his king guards duty (a king guards is always a king guards forever,except relieved by his king) although Jamie refused. Tywin practically had all the houses affiliated to him, and that what he was trying to do with the starks by making xanxa marry Jeffrey.if that had happened, the starks would have been his bannerman.
Robert was a joke of a king, nothing but a drunk.He lost purpose when Ned stark sister, the lady he loved died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Balerion: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
@johnwick64 The throne owes tywin over three million gold dragon, that's the debt robert was referring to. After the sack of Kings landing, Robert married Cersei to form an alliegance. Robert had the support of the North, Riverlands and the Vale. Lord of the Reach was fighting at Storms End and Dorne was still neutral. Tywin was outnumbered three to one. With the marriage, Robert had the alliance of another kingdom making five. The other kingdoms eventually bent the knee cos they were outnumbered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Johnwick64: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Balerion:
@johnwick64 The throne owes tywin over three million gold dragon, that's the debt robert was referring to. After the sack of Kings landing, Robert married Cersei to form an alliegance. Robert had the support of the North, Riverlands and the Vale. Lord of the Reach was fighting at Storms End and Dorne was still neutral. Tywin was outnumbered three to one. With the marriage, Robert had the alliance of another kingdom making five. The other kingdoms eventually bent the knee cos they were outnumbered.
ohh this makes sense now, you are correct then

2 Likes

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by Kolena: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
ghettowriter:
I shed tears when Tokyo died.

The scenes that lead up to her death where some of the greatests i've seen in a while.

Same as that kid killed by mahone in prison break. Plus, when Chrisbrown was shot in Stomp the yard
You mean David Apolskis?

1 Like

Re: Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You? by ghettowriter(m): 3:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Kolena:

You mean David Apolskis?

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season / Top Ten Reality Tv Shows In Nigeria / 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.