Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Trending News: Man Pushed Old Woman Onto Bronx Subway Tracks (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trending News: Man Pushed Old Woman Onto Bronx Subway Tracks (video) (383 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man / Muslim Man Pushed 63year Old Woman In Front Of Arriving Train For No Reasons / Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending News: Man Pushed Old Woman Onto Bronx Subway Tracks (video) by GistReel: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Trending News: Man pushed old woman onto Bronx Subway Tracks (Video)

On Sunday, June 5, a man pushed woman onto Bronx Subway Tracks. The footage was released by the NYPD on Monday, June 6 while they request for aid to catch the suspect.

Information to help apprehended the man is needed by the police in Bronx area of the United States as he was captured in a CCTV footage. He was violently tossing a 52-year-old woman onto the subway tracks.

The incident happened on.....https://trendytalker.com/trending-news-man-pushed-old-woman-onto-bronx-subway-tracks-video/

1 Share

Re: Trending News: Man Pushed Old Woman Onto Bronx Subway Tracks (video) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2022
angry
End time...

Life of fellow humans no longer mean anything to this demonic generation. .
Because the mind has been corrupted with negativity and violence portrayed as normal in western culture (Hollywood movies).
Now people now take gun to the street and open fire on just anyone,
What can one expect from generation that spends quality time on voilent video games and movies.
May God have mercies on his children. ..

Pls, let God touch your heart for me, bless me with a smartphone to carry out my business as mine is gone and the source of my daily bread is threatened ..
Akakanfirstclass@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Trending News: Man Pushed Old Woman Onto Bronx Subway Tracks (video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Author Of ‘How To Murder Your Husband’ Jailed For Life Over Husband’s Murder / Lula Rice Company Staff Fraud / Video:pastor Bathing His Female Members Naked In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.