Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man (5537 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by visijo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Man sees dead wife with another man in Yenagoa

One Tamuno Douglas from Rivers State caused a lot of traffic today at Opolo-Elebele Road.

Mr Douglas said he came into Yenagoa yesterday for an Interview at a nearby Hospital and decided to move around to see how Yenagoa looks like. He was walking around Opolo Round-about when he sighted his wife that di.ed 3yrs ago in his home town.

According to him, "My wife died of asthma 3yrs ago and had since been buried but am surprised to see her with a man conveying her in a keke, at first I hesitated, then I summoned courage and called her by name, she turned, look at me and disappeared".

The man who carried her fainted twice. After he was resuscitated, he narrated his story saying he had lived with her for more than a year. He also said they met in church and he later proposed to her and she accepted.

These are the kind of things that happen in stories I write when I am hungry.

How can gas dey, buh no food to cook on it, how did we reach here my people?... sad undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by marvellously(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
How can we explain this
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by cherishmichael: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
All lies

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by visijo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
cherishmichael:
All lies

I'm sure you're not done reading tongue

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by immortalcrown(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hmmm! A video of the men's narration will be appreciated.

Such a thing is possible. But bloggers can also publish inconceivable lies.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by gasparpisciotta: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Figment of his imagination or Colorado at work grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by pyyxxaro: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
I know ZEB EJIRO or TECO BENSON produced this one
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Nukilia: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Op deserves agbado and cassava for this news

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by visijo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nukilia:
Op deserves agbado and cassava for this news
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by visijo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I know ZEB EJIRO or TECO BENSON produced this one
you Sabi grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by jazon(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin it's obvious all of them above didn't read the whole post

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by cherishmichael: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
visijo:

I'm sure you're not done reading tongue

The dead has no share in this Earth, they can't help us, they can't do nothing, that's just the handwork of Satan to prove God a lair ....
Ecclesiastes 9:5-10
5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun. 7 Go, eat your food with rejoicing, and drink your wine with a cheerful heart, for already the true God has found pleasure in your works. 8 May your clothing always be white, and do not fail to put oil on your head. 9 Enjoy life with your beloved wife all the days of your futile life, which He has given you under the sun, all the days of your futility, for that is your lot in life and in your hard work at which you toil under the sun. 10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going..
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by visijo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
cherishmichael:

The dead has no share in this Earth, they can't help us, they can't do nothing, that's just the handwork of Satan to prove God a lair ....
5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun. 7 Go, eat your food with rejoicing, and drink your wine with a cheerful heart, for already the true God has found pleasure in your works. 8 May your clothing always be white, and do not fail to put oil on your head. 9 Enjoy life with your beloved wife all the days of your futile life, which He has given you under the sun, all the days of your futility, for that is your lot in life and in your hard work at which you toil under the sun. 10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going..
education is important in this life to avoid some unnecessary shalaye grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by ERockson: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by visijo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
jazon:
grin it's obvious all of them above didn't read the whole post
walahi, Nigerians too de rush grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Cubalabloo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Only dummies will believe this rubbish.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
I don't understand you guys, he just said it wasn't true, you should read a peice to the end before commenting on it.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by visijo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
I don't understand you guys, he just said it wasn't true, you should read a price to the end before commenting on it.
you're a true comrade ✅ cool

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by judedwriter(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
He married a familar spirit...

The supernatural world is realer than this physical world.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
cherishmichael:
All lies
Read the full story first.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Tecnophone: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
wonderful
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by jeph19(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
So impatient... What would it take reading to the end... Op is hungry hence the fabricated story

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Promisesmiling(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Z
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Toluwanise247(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Products of sapa …. The story is not real

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by jumper524(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Take the stats of those that read to the end against others. You'll understand that half of the litrates we know are educated illitrates. Na why the president call us lazy yoots.
Our fathers Era were more concerned about reading a piece and getting the lessons while our have turned into dummy who makes comment just for trend and likes. Zero senses.
Imagine from 1 to four comments.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by bobbybrown007: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
They do exist my people, have witnessed two for that matter, don't worry you will understand what I mean.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by wiseone28: 1:24am On Aug 01, 2022
visijo:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

One Tamuno Douglas from Rivers State caused a lot of traffic today at Opolo-Elebele Road.

Mr Douglas said he came into Yenagoa yesterday for an Interview at a nearby Hospital and decided to move around to see how Yenagoa looks like. He was walking around Opolo Round-about when he sighted his wife that di.ed 3yrs ago in his home town.

According to him, "My wife died of asthma 3yrs ago and had since been buried but am surprised to see her with a man conveying her in a keke, at first I hesitated, then I summoned courage and called her by name, she turned, look at me and disappeared".

The man who carried her fainted twice. After he was resuscitated, he narrated his story saying he had lived with her for more than a year. He also said they met in church and he later proposed to her and she accepted.

How can gas dey, buh no food to cook on it, how did we reach here my people?... sad undecided
Yabaleft

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by ivolt: 2:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Fake story with fake pictures.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by visijo(m): 4:09am On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:
Take the stats of those that read to the end against others. You'll understand that half of the litrates we know are educated illitrates. Na why the president call us lazy yoots.
Our fathers Era were more concerned about reading a piece and getting the lessons while our have turned into dummy who makes comment just for trend and likes. Zero senses.
Imagine from 1 to four comments.
as in ehhhh, the thing shock me grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by Originalsly: 4:36am On Aug 01, 2022
cherishmichael:

..... so you're going to continue commenting without reading to the end? ... or you did read to the end? Unbelievable!.... are we this stubborn?.... or we read without understanding?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:23am On Aug 01, 2022
visijo:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

No link to your well crooked story
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man by TheKrakon: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Op, if to say I bar I for don bless with a meal but we are comrade in sapa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forgotten Story Of Robert Sandifer / Young Lady Found Dead After She Had Drown In River (graphic Photos) / Imo Police Arrest 2 kidnap Suspects, Rescue Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.