Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance (1360 Views)

Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by Sam0(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Today is the D day for the APC Presidential primaries, I want to say a BIG congratulations to VP Yemi Osinbajo because he has won the primary election already due to his outstanding performance as the Vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by haffaze777(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
God bless Prof Yemi Osibanjo

God bless Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by Born2Breed(f): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Breakfast loading..ding...ding
..loading.

Una tears today eh
Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by Sam0(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Born2Breed:
..loading.

Una tears today eh
Na tears of joy.
Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by Born2Breed(f): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sam0:

Na tears of joy.

Tears of anguish angry grin grin
Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by Esama: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin congratulations to the man the cap fit. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Born2Breed:
..loading.

Una tears today eh

The tears go pass Atlantic Ocean. Make mods and seun protect their servers O! Because some of these badbelle Tinubu Olodos go wan crash nairaland to hide their shame
Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by Sam0(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Born2Breed:

Tears of anguish angry grin grin
E go clear for your eyes
Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by helinues: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Toh
Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by eteebanky1: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wetin you smoke, mumu
Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by Born2Breed(f): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

The tears go pass Atlantic Ocean. Make mods and seun protect their servers O! Because some of these badbelle Tinubu Olodos go wan crash nairaland to hide their shame

Lol. Premium tears. Buhari don tell dem to reduce to two from three. Amaechi for SS/SE but City Baaba nor want step down for Starless Boi
Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by Born2Breed(f): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sam0:

E go clear for your eyes

Wooos woobi. How far?

Osigbanjo don step down for Turnibu?
Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by Sam0(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Born2Breed:

Wooos woobi. How far?

Osigbanjo don step down for Turnibu?

Yes, Osinbajo step down from his car to the election ground
Re: Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance by lawalosky(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Do you guys think I should go to the convention although I don't know anybody there.

I live and stay in Abuja.. should I go or I should save my time

(1) (Reply)

2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! / See What DAVIDO Did To This Lady On Stage. Davido Meets Memphis Depay / Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Governor Ask State To Vote Another Candidate!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.