Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) (77446 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Adexxi:
If Apc go away with that Muslim-Muslim ticket na to dey carry helicopter dey bomb all churches in nigeria sad

Pure wotowoto em go give Christians
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is very Bad
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Chrismania100: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
You deserved to be given an award for a wise comment.

Kingpele:
Not surprised that short devil is a religious fanatic, if not for education and political opportunities he had in life ,he will have been iswap commander in sambisa forest, that guy is too primitive and anyone that want to lose election can make him his vp
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You see how your jihadi father is waging war against Christendom in Kaduna State and your ojúyobó of Lagos State is coming with Muslim-Musiim ticket abi? Opolo gbogbo yin ma normal las las

The mosque he demolished doesn't belong to his Islamic sect so stop crying that he demolished mosque

grin grin grin

Gullible Nigerians and irrelevancies…
Even if you have a Christian-Muslim ticket, some would argue it’s Catholic instead of Protestant or Pentecostal. SMH
>
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Arielle: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
ogbuefi677:
IslamaBAD!
IslamaVERYbad!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by HRMK: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
THE #CAN IS AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A TOOTHLESS BULLDOG!!
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by malvisguy212: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
AntiChristian:
Why was the Church demolished?

Wasn't an ultimatum given before the demolition?

And El-Rufai is not the Agency that demolished it.

Make una also follow due process!

El Rufai did demolish mosque too!

https://www.nairaland.com/5557573/el-rufai-demolishes-mosque-waff-road
that's was 2019. Shia mosques
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Miracle2020: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Hell Rufai the short devil is an open religious bigot just like Peter Obi is a tribalist. None of them should ever get elected into Aso Rock. That's why Tinubu must pick Ganduje as his VP, and why every sane Nigerian must reject Obi. Chronic tribalism and religious bigotry is in their blood
only fools don't know that every Muslim is a fanatic.
Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket should be rejected like shiit.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by uchebest20(m): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2022

Make una contribute money and send me to abroad. I done tire for Naija
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Religion has been the main reason Nigeria is still a backwards nation undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Kpom! cool

These folks went to university to build a church, meanwhile wouldn’t be be surprised if the university does not have an adequate engineering or ICT center or proper science labs, or even if there are clean and livable housing for the students (whom these universities primarily exist for), or even medicine in the university clinic or health center (assuming there’s even one). SMDH

>
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by karmaolu1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Law of Karma befall dat dwarf amen.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by ThankGodFriday(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Read it again
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by mukthar2000(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Some people get problem shaa, with what they tag with religion, what of the Land na government land nko, but the issue was present ask if the governor poposely demolished church, we Nigeria people's are just problem of ourselfs.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by PHIPEX(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Amechi was busy driving Elrufai around during GEJ era because of 2023 yet Elrufai betrayed him.

Elrufai is the epitome of religious intolerance, deceptive and deadly. Even if he emerges Tinubu's VP he will still betray Tinubu
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by SmartyPants(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Why are you so wicked? Is it about the act of demolishing the structure or about depriving them a place of their own? The mosque you cited, was replaced by a bigger one in the same area. Is there nay such provision for the Christians?

This is against the background that the Muslims already have 5 while the Christians have none in a State that has a huge Christian population.

What joy do you people derive from such wickedness?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by after4: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
So they did not follow due process before building a church in a school that has management, terrorist continue to dey disguise
This country go divide so that people like you go get the Islamic Republic wey you wan get

AntiChristian:

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by AnambraPrince: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Miracle2020:
only fools don't know that every Muslim is a fanatic.
Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket should be rejected like shiit.
Tinubu is not your regular Muslim. Tinubu is 70% Muslim, 30% Christian grin
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by ArewaNorth: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Those Bogots don't know that El Rufai doesn't give a Bleep about religion. He has been demolishing illegal mosques structures since his time as FCT Minister in Abuja, therefore Church can't escape his master plan.

They should wait and see how APC will reply to the Wike's mosques demolition in PHC. If we aren't carefully, we will always be played by religious game in politics....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by kelmicheal: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
All I can see here is building construction in progress.....
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
APC2:
Another photos

I saw how Christians were handled by the Muslims in Kano during my law school days in Kano. Aside the Catholics that had their own building, other denominations had just one building.

They were forced to schedule services according to their denominations. Praying in the hall of residence was prohibited. But the Muslims could play their audio materials. If you are playing your Christain audio materials, they will ask you to turn it off.

The worse was when they tried to make us fast during the holy month of Ramadan. That one bring serious quarrel but in other to maintain peace, we stopped eating in our hall of residence during that month.

I was also shocked to note that they didn’t treat their Muslims brothers from the south any better.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Lightorder: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Igbojew:
Am waiting to see those Nairaland urchins that will insult and condemned Southern governors that do something like this to condemn and insult that Muslim fanatics called Hellrufai but trust me they will avoid this thread or look for ways to exonerate him.Nigeria and Northern Christians if you people like support Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to liberate you people from the impeding Fulani jihadist in Nigeria or you people will be consumed after Igbos leave this zoogeria.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
oga , stop that stuff you are taking. It damages body organs and affects reasoning.Thank you
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Johnnygill(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Judgment await hell rufai soonest, he will perish in hell like Mohammed.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by YorubaAmaka(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
El-rufai and his foolish son that calls himself Bashir are all fools that need to be shot at site. If I set my eyes on El-rufai or his son Bashir, I will commit murder that day. I will crush them with my hands angry

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by delpee(f): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

And then built a bigger one in the same area according to posts on your link!
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Okobola146: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
The same modafoka that is clamoring for Muslim Muslim ticket. God punish the dwarf
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Johnnygill(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
YorubaAmaka:
El-rufai and his foolish son that calls himself Bashir are all fools that need to be shot at site. If I set my eyes on El-rufai or his son Bashir, I will commit murder that day. I will crush them with my hands angry
I will strangle him also
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Safyqueen: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
N
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by GoodIsGod: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Religion has been the main reason Nigeria is still a backwards nation undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Sorry Islam not religion. The idol worshippers don't cause problem, neither do the christians.

To all Christians

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Matthew 10:22
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by HilcomTech(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Same El-Rufai that demolished more Mosques than churches.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by CUMIN: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Enwhen:

HELL-RUFAI WILL NOT MAKE HEAVEN/PARADISE , not even a single virgin for him, he would become a gay in hell

My advice for is to enjoy his own virgin here on earth. Cos he might be Satan deputy in hell
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by edungene7: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
The midget is at his best demolishing since time immoral he would soon meet us water loo let him continue
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Paulianfa(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is like this Aboki people are looking for the division of this country.
Their protesting are loud, and God is watching from a close range not a distance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.