Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) (77510 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Sonite(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hahaha
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by GloriousGbola: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
babaolofin:

From that picture, the foundation is yet to be laid. There must be a background information for a building at foundation stage to be destroyed.

17 years is a long period.

I attended University in IBO land several years ago. There is no any explanation you want to give them about the picture.

Firstly, what is the duty of Kaduna State agency in the campus? The University is supposed to be an autonomous institutions with NASU and Works department.

Autonomous institution?
You think there is autonomy where building construction is concerned?

Or you think that building within a campus means that there would be no breach of design and safety protocols?
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by tesppidd: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Adexxi:
If Apc go away with that Muslim-Muslim ticket na to dey carry helicopter dey bomb all churches in nigeria sad
So it is a Muslim Muslum ticket that will take helicopter and bomb all churches in Nigeria?.

Which means that if the commander in chief Buhari wants to bomb all the churches in Nigeria, it is Osinbajo that will stop him using the Muslim Christian ticket ? Is that what you are saying?

Why are people foolish like this? People just talk and everything that comes out is dust., defying every bit of sense or logic!
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by olibeans: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islamization.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by virginchaser(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Every time i struggles not to believe media against El Rufai his actions always gives me a rethink.

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Autonomous institution?
You think there is autonomy where building construction is concerned?

Or you think that building within a campus means that there would be no breach of design and safety protocols?

I observed many people here are youths from your response. What you wrote above is not the duty of Kaduna State agency. Universities have government of their own. They have departments for works and others.

Let me add, the university might not have a well structured works department which includes planning and building control agency.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Those Bogots don't know that El Rufai doesn't give a Bleep about religion. He has been demolishing illegal mosques structures since his time as FCT Minister in Abuja, therefore Church can't escape his master plan.

They should wait and see how APC will reply to the Wike's mosques demolition in PHC. If we aren't carefully, we will always be played by religious game in politics....

Slave, the mosque your jihadi father demolished according to the link your fellow slave sent was as a result of urban renewal plan and according to another source, he built another mosque for them but the churches he keep on destroying, you need to ask him the reason for his action. Why hatred against Christendom and this is the same person your daddy in Lagos want to pick as his running mate. Opolo gbogbo yin ma normal las las

#Enikure

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by GloriousGbola: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
babaolofin:

I observed many people here are youths from your response. What you wrote above is not the duty of Kaduna State agency. Universities have government of their own. They have departments for works and others.

A works department is different from a supervisory department.

Have you actually worked in construction or are you just faffing around blowing conjecture?
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by emapeteum(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Any Christian that votes for Tinubu is anti-Christ. Muslims are the same
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Very good, let's see if some animals that called themselves Christians will wake up from slumber..
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Tellwhat: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:
Christians go collect woto woto under Muslim Muslim ticket.

Religious persecution is real, I'm an Agnoist but that doesn't mean i shouldn't say the truth.

Christians be alert against your fellow deluded counterparts that are more devout and fanatical and violent than you are.
Well said. I too I'm not a Christian

Hopefully Christians wise up and don't fall for this their bait and taqqiya claiming competence over religion bs talk

El rufia even trying to justify Muslim Muslim ticket makes it more scary

To me that man is the most scary jihadist because he's very brilliant and quite cunny too
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by pmc01(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
BESTScientist1:
I guess you're ill or something

Alright. What else you got to say?
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by kolarov93(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
On top seven virgins wey El Rufai won knack for heaven.

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Adexxi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your father is foolish .... Oloriburuku . Useless idiot will you vote muslim muslim ticket .... Your islam had cursed more harm than good . Islambad ... Religion of piss...ori baba e ti daru for quoting me
tesppidd:
So it is a Muslim Muslum ticket that will take helicopter and bomb all churches in Nigeria?.

Which means that if the commander in chief Buhari wants to bomb all the churches in Nigeria, it is Osinbajo that will stop him using the Muslim Christian ticket ? Is that what you are saying?

Why are people foolish like this? People just talk and everything that comes out is dust., defying every bit of sense or logic!
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Tellwhat: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
litigator:

I saw how Christians were handled by the Muslims in Kano during my law school days in Kano. Aside the Catholics that had their own building, other denominations had just one building.

They were forced to schedule services according to their denominations. Praying in the hall of residence was prohibited. But the Muslims could play their audio materials. If you are playing your Christain audio materials, they will ask you to turn it off.

The worse was when they tried to make us fast during the holy month of Ramadan. That one bring serious quarrel but in other to maintain peace, we stopped eating in our hall of residence during that month.

I was also shocked to note that they didn’t treat their Muslims brothers from the south any better.

It is well.
I keep telling southern Muslims this. Was even arguing with one on nairaland today

I couldn't just help but laugh at his ignorance

As someone who experienced riots and watched Edo and Yoruba Muslims rush to find refuge in the hands of Igbo strongholds or Christian dominated places

Some of them will learn the bitter lesson the day they find themselves in the midst of their brethren during a religious crisis. They better be well versed at their readings and scream loud as possible if not sorry na their name
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Enwhen(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
This op is a religion bigot. Kaduna state government can't just demolished a church or mosque without reason.

Please refer to this link for the mosque Kaduna state government also demolished.
https://www.nairaland.com/5557573/el-rufai-demolishes-mosque-waff-road

You want to defend El-Rufai ?... Its not about KD govt , but El-Rufai ...
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by coolplanet: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
vision2050:
I will not be emotion to pass judgement in haste. What is the reason for the demolition?
There are several churches in Kaduna which the Government did not demolished.
Why brought down this chapel?

Please read well and pass your judgement,Mr Judge. They said it's a chapel construction in the school premises(Kaduna University). According to the report, they didn't destroy the mosque within but the chapel. So please judge wisely
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Tellwhat: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
malvisguy212:
you're such an ignorance agnostic. I think agnostic fit you very well. ....so you believe , because you're an agnostic, you are free from the attacks of Muslims ?
I'm sure any or most atheist or agnostic will realise their interest or life is safer with Christians

The ones that were Muslims before dare not voice it too much
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Enwhen(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
CUMIN:

My advice for is to enjoy his own virgin here on earth. Cos he might be Satan deputy in hell

They don't believe in earthly virgins... U no dey see their wives as Dem dey cover face reach toe ?.. infact some of them bad pass ashawo
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Enumerator(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Where is the demolition? undecided
APC2:
See more
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Amayabor1: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Religion has been the main reason Nigeria is still a backwards nation undecided lipsrsealed undecided

A fool and a coward just spoke. What negativity is associated with Christianity in Nigeria? None! But Islam is associated with terrorism, killings of individuals for blasphemy, destruction of properties, etc. How many times have Christians in Nigeria kill innocent people for disrespecting Jesus? is boko Haram propagating a Christian ideology?

Say it as it is coward; Islam has been the main reason Nigeria is still a backward Nation.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Ken4Christ: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
APC2:
The church inside the Kaduna State University which is under construction was demolished yesterday. See the photos below.

https://twitter.com/SKefason/status/1535949162050633730

https://www.facebook.com/123852348215168/posts/pfbid028ztJCwXArBTFYyM7x1xcsuiSmc5xjNi4PxA9pLAjxxACAw7St3kCA2UfDyZcSivhl/

The church is not the building. The church is the gathering of believers in Christ. Set up cell structures. It is the best way to still have fellowship in this kind of scenario. The members in each cell should be between 5 to 15 persons.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by TruthinAction: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
El Rufai is one of the sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria. Unfortunately, he will be investigated by this government as they are working together. But our people dey follow like mumu.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by NIGERIAJAGA419: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
When I was a 100level, I could vivily recall the course. but the course code is what I can't recalled again Citizen ship that my lecturer through question on the students what is Demolition in citizen ship?
Immediately This stupid man called El_Rufai name came to my thought, but I couldn't define it but I could gave example buy called his name.... This stupid man called El_Rufai has turned my grandfather not to own a house in Abuja up till date.
El_Rufai is an evil man if you don't know please. know it now.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by NoToPile: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Quite strange lots of universities have a mosque and chapel, why would the govt demolish a chapel within the premises of a university?

It's like Lagos State govt/lasbca coming to demolish a building within Lasu.

I don't think there's any explanation for this and I don't want to believe it's building approval, because before any structure is erected within a university it must have passed through the appropriate channels within the state for standard.

My main issue is because it's within a campus.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
El rufai the Muslim fundamental extremist.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by 3seriez(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Even though this is news because it the only one being constructed in the school. I still know of three mosques that where demolished in Kaduna city, I'm sure they are others. And also many churches are still standing. It's better to get facts before getting sentimental over the issue.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by 9iceprince(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
NIGERIAJAGA419:
When I was a 100level, I could vivily recall the course. but the course code is what I can't recalled again Citizen ship that my lecturer through question on the students what is Demolition in citizen ship?
Immediately This stupid man called El_Rufai name came to my thought, but I couldn't define it but I could gave example buy called his name.... This stupid man called El_Rufai has turned my grandfather not to own a house in Abuja up till date.
El_Rufai is an evil man if you don't know please. know it now.
Is your grandfather living in a church then?

Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by dochenaj: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just this heading will earn him a ton of votes from his Northern Muslim brothers.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by Newton2024: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Religion has been the main reason Nigeria is still a backwards nation undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Islam not Religion.
Re: El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) by GreyLaw(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
AntiChristian:
Why was the Church demolished?

Wasn't an ultimatum given before the demolition?

And El-Rufai is not the Agency that demolished it.

Make una also follow due process!

El Rufai did demolish mosque too!

https://www.nairaland.com/5557573/el-rufai-demolishes-mosque-waff-road

So says AntiChristian. Your moniker alone makes you unworthy to comment on the subject! Yes, all at a sudden the agencies are now independent. You are being clever by half and wicked at the same time. There are several mosques in that school, why weren't they brought down? But they brought down the only church in the school.

People like you are to be feared and avoided!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G