Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians (646 Views)

Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Can Somebody Explain To Me How We Arrived At The Name "Jesus"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by berepiki(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
#RhemaboticsArchive:
FRESH:
Please Wherever you are, proclaim the NAME Jesus...This is your IDENTITY as a CHRISTIAN...

The Muslims have an Identity, even Muslim Presidents proclaim that Identity without being ashamed or afraid...Same principles should apply to we Christians. Please we should PUBLICLY end our prayers with "IN JESUS NAME" without looking at anybody's face...

As a CHRISTIAN please don't hide your faith at your workplace.

Don't play with the name so that the power in the name can work for you...The Name Jesus is powerful, it has the POTENCY to save and rescue you at your ZERO HOURS...Call the name in FAITH( 100% trust) and not in doubt...FAITH in the NAME JESUS activates DIVINITY.

For those that are non-christians, call the NAME JESUS in your times of trouble and EXPERIENCE divine help...try it, it works... Please the moment it starts working for you, ask a Christian around you to lead you to CHRIST... Become born again and join me at Dominion City Church.
Thank you and stay blessed home and abroad...

1 Like

Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by AntiChristian: 5:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Which name? Those killed in that Church didn't call the name at all?

Sometimes you guys just act silly!

If your Jesus were to come again today, he won't recognize that name "Jesus"!

An Israelite was turned English by force!

1 Like

Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by berepiki(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
AntiChristian:
Which name? Those killed in that Church didn't call the name at all?

Sometimes you guys just act silly!

If your Jesus were to come again today, he won't recognize that name "Jesus"!

An Israelite was turned English by force!
Truly you are so ignorant. ..I pray you come to the light soon
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by AntiChristian: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
berepiki:

Truly you are so ignorant. ..I pray you come to the light soon

Your that you're in the light and not ignorant can you tell us precisely when the hour would come?

If you don't know just as Jesus didn't know, you are also ignorant!

1 Like

Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Kobojunkiee: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
berepiki:
#RhemaboticsArchive: FRESH: Please Wherever you are, proclaim the NAME Jesus...This is your IDENTITY as a CHRISTIAN...

1. The Muslims have an Identity, even Muslim Presidents proclaim that Identity without being ashamed or afraid...Same principles should apply to we Christians. Please we should PUBLICLY end our prayers with "IN JESUS NAME" without looking at anybody's face...

2. As a CHRISTIAN please don't hide your faith at your workplace. Don't play with the name so that the power in the name can work for you...The Name Jesus is powerful, it has the POTENCY to save and rescue you at your ZERO HOURS...Call the name in FAITH( 100% trust) and not in doubt...FAITH in the NAME JESUS activates DIVINITY.

3. For those that are non-christians, call the NAME JESUS in your times of trouble and EXPERIENCE divine help...try it, it works... Please the moment it starts worki for you, ask a Christian around you to lead you to CHRIST... Become born again and join me at Dominio
Thank you and stay blessed home and abroad...
1. Did Jesus Christ ask His followers to compete with those who are unbelievers? undecided

2. Jesus Christ said that those who belong to Him no longer work for food that perishes... so if you hold on to your jobs/careers/businesses/properties, etc., in sin against Jesus Christ, of what value is proclaiming that name to you or to that which is instead Holy? Can sin lead to that which is Holy? undecided

3. According to Jesus Christ, calling that name means nothing if one's very life does not reflect obedience to His teachings and commandments, so isn't it vain to pretend a name means all you pretend it does when the one whose name it is says otherwise? undecided
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by berepiki(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Honestly, The Law of gravity is a reality whether you believe it or not...The Name 'Jesus' is Powerful... Please let the testimonies begin... drop your comments here... those in unbelief please I am praying for you.. May God bring you to the knowledge of the truth in Jesus' name amen
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
berepiki:
Honestly, The Law of gravity is a reality whether you believe it or not...The Name 'Jesus' is Powerful... Please let the testimonies begin... drop your comments here... those in unbelief please I am praying for you.. May God bring you to the knowledge of the truth in Jesus' name amen
Please don't using the name to spread what are lies. undecided
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Kobojunkiee: 4:23am On Dec 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please stop using the name to spread what are lies. undecided
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by berepiki(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME JESUS EVERY KNEE BOWS...CALL UPON HIM AND BE SAVED...SALVATION IS FOR EVERYONE ( CHRISTIANS AND NON-CHRISTIANS, JOHN 3:16)

1 Like

Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
berepiki:
AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME JESUS EVERY KNEE BOWS...CALL UPON HIM AND BE SAVED...SALVATION IS FOR EVERYONE ( CHRISTIANS AND NON-CHRISTIANS, JOHN 3:16)
Yet in Matthew 15 vs 24, Jesus Christ said the father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel , affirming God's own Word through His prophets that He would make an agreement with the House of Israel- Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 undecided
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Steep: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yet in Matthew 15 vs 24, Jesus Christ said the father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel , affirming God's own Word through His prophets that He would make an agreement with the House of Israel- Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 undecided
undecided stop quoting the scriptures out of context in your delusion.

Jesus was speaking of his earthly ministry of which healing was among.

Jesus commissioned his disciples to bring the gospel to all nations.

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Steep:
undecided stop quoting the scriptures out of context in your delusion.
Jesus was speaking of his earthly ministry of which healing was among.

Jesus commissioned his disciples to bring the gospel to all nations.
Ping me when you finally understand the meaning and proper application of the term out-of-pocket. undecided

God cursed and scattered Israel to the four winds of the earth - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6 - promising to eventually gather them back to Himself. Jesus Christ, who told you that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of israel, sent His disciples out into the world as fishers of men, guess what men they were sent out to fish out from among those in the world? undecided
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Steep: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ping me when you finally understand the meaning and proper application of the term out-of-pocket. undecided
Mrs Dumbo, rubbish talker.

Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Jesus made it clear that repentance and remission of sins would be preached to all nations beginning at Jerusalem.

Forgiveness and remission of sin means salvation from condemnation available to all nations.
Dumbo daughter of Satan, your end is coming.
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Steep:

Mrs Dumbo, rubbish talker.
Jesus made it clear that repentance and remission of sins would be preached to all nations beginning at Jerusalem.

Forgiveness and remission of sin means salvation from condemnation available to all nations.
Dumbo daughter of Satan, you end is coming.
See, pick-and-choose approach to that which is written is a sickness of the mind, did you know that? If you cannot accept all that Is stated as being part of the whole, what you have is absolutely nothing and deprives you of everything. undecided

Again, God cursed and scattered Israel to the four winds of the earth - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6 - promising to eventually gather them back to Himself. Jesus Christ, who told you that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of israel, sent His disciples out into the world as fishers of men, guess what men they were sent out to fish out from among those in the world? undecided
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Steep: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:

God cursed and scattered Israel to the four winds of the earth - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6 - promising to eventually gather them back to Himself. Jesus Christ, who told you that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of israel, sent His disciples out into the world as fishers of men, guess what men they were sent out to fish out from among those in the world? undecided
Rubbish, if you don't repent from your lewdness and rebellion against God you end in disaster.

You are being used to oppose God by Satan. Repent, turn to God from your wickedness.
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Steep: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See, pick-and-choose approach to that which is written is a sickness of the mind, did you know that? If you cannot accept all that Is stated as being part of the whole, what you have is absolutely nothing! undecided

Again, God cursed and scattered Israel to the four winds of the earth - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6 - promising to eventually gather them back to Himself. Jesus Christ, who told you that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of israel, sent His disciples out into the world as fishers of men, guess what men they were sent out to fish out from among those in the world? undecided
Dumbo how does that address what Jesus himself said? Keep repeating thrash like a broken record.
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Steep:
Rubbish, if you don't repent for your lewdness and rebellion against God you end in disaster.

You are being used to oppose God by Satan. Repent, turn to God from your wickedness.
LOL... always looking to blame Satan for that which they don't understand .... God never gave men religion and your religiosity will lead you nowhere near His Truth. undecided
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Steep: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
LOL... always looking to blame Satan for that which they don't understand .... God never gave men religion and your religiosity will lead you nowhere near His Truth. undecided
You are a foolish woman of course, depraved, without the fear of God.

Proverbs 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

Ecclesiastes 7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.

Proverbs 29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
berepiki:
Just so you are clear on who God promised Jesus Christ, just as Jesus Christ made clear to you in HIs Gospel. undecided
1. “Everything that I have mentioned will happen to you—both the blessings and the curses. And you will remember these words when the Lord your God sends you away to other nations.
2 Then you and your descendants will turn back to the Lord your God. You will follow him with all your heart and completely obey all his commands that I have given you today.
3 Then the Lord your God will be kind to you. The Lord your God will make you free again! He will bring you back from the nations where he sent you.
4 Even if you were sent to the farthest parts of the earth, the Lord your God will gather you from there and bring you back.
5 The Lord your God will bring you into the land your ancestors had, and the land will become yours. He will do good to you, and you will have more than your ancestors had. You will have more people in your nation than they ever had.
6 The Lord your God will make you and your descendants want to obey him.[a] Then you will love the Lord your God with all your heart. And you will live! - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6
God warned Israel from the beginning that He will end up cursing them all and scattering them all over the earth for their disobedience, to eventually gather them back again at His appointed time. undecided
21 The people of Israel ruined my holy name wherever they went, and I felt sorry for my name.
22 So tell the family of Israel that this is what the Lord God says: ‘Family of Israel, you ruined my holy name in the places where you went. I am going to do something to stop this. I will not do it for your sake, Israel. I will do it for my holy name.
23 I will show the nations how holy my great name really is. You ruined my good name in those nations! But I will show you that I am holy. I will make you respect my name, and then those nations will know that I am the Lord.’” This is what the Lord God said.
24 “I will take you out of those nations, gather you together, and bring you back to your own land.
25 Then I will sprinkle pure water on you and make you pure. I will wash away all your filth, the filth from those nasty idols, and I will make you pure.
26 I will also put a new spirit in you to change your way of thinking. I will take out the heart of stone from your body and give you a tender, human heart.
27 I will put my Spirit inside you[c] and change you so that you will obey my laws. You will carefully obey my commands.
28 Then you will live in the land that I gave to your ancestors. You will be my people, and I will be your God.
29 Also, I will save you and keep you from becoming unclean. I will command the grain to grow. I will not bring a famine against you.
30 I will give you large crops of fruit from your trees and the harvest from your fields so that you will never again feel the shame of being hungry in a foreign country.
31 You will remember the bad things you did. You will remember that those things were not good. Then you will hate yourselves because of your sins and the terrible things you did.”
32 The Lord God says, “I want you to remember this: I am not doing these things for your good! I am doing them for my good name. Family of Israel, you should be ashamed and embarrassed about the way you lived! - Ezekiel 36 vs 21 - 32
That is God's message— one of several entries found in the book of Ezekiel— to the Family of Israel promising Jesus Christ — God's New Covenant — with which His intention is to clean and transform them, the Family of Israel, into that which He desires for the sake of His Holy Name. undecided
31 This is what the Lord said, “The time is coming when I will make a new agreement with the family of Israel and with the family of Judah.
32 It will not be like the agreement I made with their ancestors. I made that agreement when I took them by the hand and brought them out of Egypt. I was their master, but they broke that agreement.” This message is from the Lord.
33 “In the future I will make this agreement with the people of Israel.” This message is from the Lord. “I will put my teachings in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
34 People will not have to teach their neighbors and relatives to know the Lord, because all people, from the least important to the most important, will know me.” This message is from the Lord. “I will forgive them for the evil things they did. I will not remember their sins.”
35 He makes the sun shine in the day, and he makes the moon and the stars shine at night. He stirs up the sea so that its waves crash on the shore. The Lord All-Powerful is his name. This is what the Lord says:
36 The descendants of Israel will never stop being a nation. That would happen only if I lost control of the sun, moon, stars, and sea.”
37 The Lord says, “I will never reject the descendants of Israel. That would happen only if people could measure the sky above, and learn all the secrets of the earth below. Only then would I reject them for the bad things they have done.” This message is from the Lord.- Jeremiah 31 vs 31- 37
Above is just one of the many entries in the book of Jeremiah confirming God's agreement promised only to the Family of Israel. undecided
18 “They have evil thoughts and do evil things, so I am coming to punish them. I will gather all nations and all people. Everyone will be gathered together to see my Glory.[c]
19 I will put a mark on some of the people. I will send some of these saved people to the nations of Tarshish, Libya,[d] Lud[e] (the land of archers), Tubal,[f] Greece, and all the faraway lands. Those people have never heard my teachings. They have never seen my Glory. So the saved people will tell the nations about my glory.
20 And they will bring all your brothers and sisters from those other nations to my holy mountain[g] Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord. Your brothers and sisters will ride on horses, mules, camels, and in chariots and wagons. They will be like the gifts that the Israelites bring on clean plates to the Temple of the Lord.
21 I will also choose some of these people to be priests and Levites.” The Lord himself said this. - Isaiah 66 vs 18 - 21
This excerpt from the book of Isaiah is to confirm the actual mission for which God sent the disciples out to accomplish in the rest of the world, and that is to bring back their brothers and sisters— all of the Israelite descent— from the ends of the earth, back to Israel as God promised He would back in His Old Law which He gave to Israel. undecided
40 After Jesus told them this, he showed them his hands and his feet.
41 The followers were amazed and very, very happy to see that Jesus was alive. They still could not believe what they saw. He said to them, “Do you have any food here?”
42 They gave him a piece of cooked fish.
43 While the followers watched, he took the fish and ate it.
44 Jesus said to them, “Remember when I was with you before? I said that everything written about me must happen—everything written in the Law of Moses, the books of the prophets, and the Psalms.”
45 Then Jesus helped the followers understand these Scriptures about him.
46 Jesus said to them, “It is written that the Messiah would be killed and rise from death on the third day.
47-48 You saw these things happen—you are witnesses. You must go and tell people that they must change and turn to God, which will bring them his forgiveness. You must start from Jerusalem and tell this message in my name to the people of all nations.
49 Remember that I will send you the one my Father promised. Stay in the city until you are given that power from heaven.” - Luke 24 vs 40 - 49
So, when Jesus Christ stated that He was the one written of in the Law of Moses, the books of the prophets, and even the Psalms, He did not mean just the bits and pieces here and there, He meant that He was the one to bring back God's scattered Israel promised from the beginning. undecided
Re: The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians by Steep: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See, pick-and-choose approach to that which is written is a sickness of the mind, did you know that? If you cannot accept all that Is stated as being part of the whole, what you have is absolutely nothing and deprives you of everything. undecided

you are the one that is sick, you haven't realised it because of your delusion
When Jesus was born the Holy Spirit revealed that Jesus will be salvation to both jews and Gentiles.

Luke 2:27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,

2:28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

2:29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:

2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

2:31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

2:32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

"All the people" was defined as Gentiles and Israel. Not your wrapped and deluded definition.

Again, Mathew 12 : 22 reinstated the fact that Gentiles (non jews) shall also put their trust in Jesus.

Matthew
12:21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Prophecies About South Africa Came To Pass; 2024 Prophecies Unfolds / Faith Not Religion Nigeria / Leave God A Message At His Dutch Answering Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.