Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

"Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger (2672 Views)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger / IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by Rahkman: 9:58pm On Feb 17
https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1758922597897564495

Watch as they try to break down the door over hunger

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by JoeyNaza: 10:09pm On Feb 17
It's already happening.
The people I pity are the "better-offs" who are accessible to the poor masses. Expect jealousy, envy and hate to increase resulting in hate crimes, kidnapping, theft etc.
This is not the time to show off that you are living a good life, just hide yourself, cause joy no dey streets.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by Good2go1: 10:14pm On Feb 17
Election has consequences indeed

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by G00dharddick: 10:17pm On Feb 17
Our runo brothers will avoid this thread like plague.

I told them the protest will Start from SW they thought I was joking!

Seunmsg if you like pretend as if you didn't see this thread. Ur people are screaming ebi pawa o!

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by seborrhic: 10:23pm On Feb 17
Rahkman:

Please can someone confirm this is a current video?
Someone somewhere said this was a 2014 video.
If indeed this is a current video,then I pity Tinubu.
I was discussing with some people and told them I don't see Tinubu completing his 4 years if things continue this way because what makes this present predicament different are these:
(1)It cuts across all strata,except politicians and scammers and those in the diaspora.The poor are collapsing,the middle class are finding it extremely difficult to make ends meet and the businessmen/women and industrialists are feeling like they are being strangulated.
(2)Most triggering of what will push him out is that things are just getting worse every single hour,not even day,you check the naira now and check back next hour or 2 you would see another ₦20 or ₦50 depreciation.Same with cement and food items.So there is that knowledge that things would not get better under an already terrible situation.
If he survives 4 years in office with this situation,then Nigerians should just give up as a people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by PandoraObi: 10:27pm On Feb 17
Ok
Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by Naijanascam: 10:43pm On Feb 17
You can't plant cassava and reap up cocoyam.....

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by killsmith(f): 10:49pm On Feb 17
Yoruba lo kan.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by chiagozien(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17
Ebi pa wa oooo grin grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by chopnaira: 11:07pm On Feb 17
Rahkman:

Obidients and Igbos handles recycling fake news as usual.

This is a 2021 video bring reposted.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/nLQNnKSohQH1sAF3/?mibextid=oFDknk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by chopnaira: 11:09pm On Feb 17
seborrhic:

Please can someone confirm this is a current video?
Someone somewhere said this was a 2014 video.
If indeed this is a current video,then I pity Tinubu.
I was discussing with some people and told them I don't see Tinubu completing his 4 years if things continue this way because what makes this present predicament different are these:
(1)It cuts across all strata,except politicians and scammers and those in the diaspora.The poor are collapsing,the middle class are finding it extremely difficult to make ends meet and the businessmen/women and industrialists are feeling like they are being strangulated.
(2)Most triggering of what will push him out is that things are just getting worse every single hour,not even day,you check the naira now and check back next hour or 2 you would see another ₦20 or ₦50 depreciation.Same with cement and food items.So there is that knowledge that things would not get better under an already terrible situation.
If he survives 4 years in office with this situation,then Nigerians should just give up as a people.
I first saw this video in 2021. Obidient and Biafria/Igbos handles on social media are the ones recycling the old news.

1st picture: Biafria (IPOB) page today.

2nd screenshot: a Facebook post from 2021.

7 Likes

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by Alhajikd: 11:09pm On Feb 17
grin
Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by Chinjo2: 11:13pm On Feb 17
Una eyes go soon clear.
Vote out APC una say no.
This is what you get when you allow tribalism and religious bigotry becloud your sense of reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by seborrhic: 11:13pm On Feb 17
chopnaira:

I first saw this video in 2021. Obidient and Biafria/Igbos handles on social media are the ones recycling the old news.

Ok because no major news outlet seems to have carried it
Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by chopnaira: 11:14pm On Feb 17
seborrhic:

Ok because no major news outlet seems to have carried it

Yeah. Only bloggers would latch on it..Link to the 2021 video

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/nLQNnKSohQH1sAF3/?mibextid=oFDknk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by Skillsnigeria: 11:15pm On Feb 17
grin hmmm
Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by aariwa(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17
Lol…only 8 months? If anybody had told these people few months ago when they were saying we will teach Obi politics, there lives would be like these February 2024 under jagaban would they believe? You planted coco yams and expecting to harvest rice…poor judgement as usual… By the time it gets to 4 years back to back this people will trek enmasse from ilorin to Peter Obi house in Onitsha begging him to save Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by UncleAyo: 11:33pm On Feb 17
g
Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by Raf4: 11:34pm On Feb 17
When will you protest against your momas that are selling your siblings in order to feed in your barren region? Abi their lives no matter ni?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by MrPOTUS: 11:43pm On Feb 17
B like say na Nigeria d saying " one day, d poor will have nothing to eat but d rich" go first happen o shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by AwokenVawulence: 11:57pm On Feb 17
Hehe
Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:15am On Feb 18
Good2go1:
Election has consequences indeed
I think say na only igbo people give suffer and learn a bitter lesson

2 Likes

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by 1x2x3: 12:18am On Feb 18
chopnaira:

As much as I hate fake news from IPOB Social media, I think this is what brought APC into power, they used propaganda on Social Media.

They had team of propagandists which I think you were one of those BMC urchins that received 30K monthly to get Nigeria where she is today, you only changed your username. Make una face the monsters you created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:21am On Feb 18
Ebi Mpiawa azu! grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by Tjra: 12:23am On Feb 18
IPOBdients no dey ever tire for fake news?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by blacknp(m): 12:25am On Feb 18
NGArmyTerrorist:
Ebi Mpiawa azu! grin shocked grin
Even Almijiris dey blame Tinubu? Kai Nigerians & laziness.

4 Likes

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by blacknp(m): 12:31am On Feb 18
1x2x3:

As much as I hate fake news from IPOB Social media, I think this is what brought APC into power, they used propaganda on Social Media.

They had team of propagandists which I think you were one of those BMC urchins that received 30K monthly to get Nigeria where she is today, you only changed your username. Make una face the monsters you created.
Even Almijiris done get excuse, everything about their miserable existence since conception, na Tinubu cause am?

3 Likes

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by PureFace1(m): 12:45am On Feb 18
These guys keep wailing so hard because we didn't vote for their agulu messiah.

Insult Yoruba very well, we will still not for your agulu messiah

All your propaganda and wailing is dead on arrival.

5 Likes

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by Penguin2: 12:55am On Feb 18
One of the lessons Igbos have to learn 😏

Meanwhile have they shouted Akanbi and they hunger didn’t go?

I remember Kwara gave Tinubu 80% of there votes. One of the highest percentage he got from any state.

How can they be embarrassing the govt now?

Ndi ala!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by Stone03: 12:56am On Feb 18
Is it, 'Emi lo kan' or 'Ebin Pawa'

Let these Ronus help me out;

Melezenawii
Salewa97
Okay
Yarimo
Maize247
Usecondom
Yoruboid
Olachase

'ebin pawa oo' 😂😂

1 Like

Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by Penguin2: 12:58am On Feb 18
PureFace1:
These guys keep wailing so hard because we didn't vote for their agulu messiah.

Insult Yoruba very well, we will still not for your agulu messiah

All your propaganda and wailing is dead on arrival.

Lol!

Na “this people” dey protest for Emir Palace in Illorin?

Na “this people” protest naked yesterday for Lagos?

The problem with some of you is that you still think what is going on is still an Obidient vs BATists stuff.

Wait until those eating grass can’t eat it no more.

You see “this people”.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra 2010 Governorship Election; Pdp Goes For Soludo / El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria / Edo Health Workers’ Strike Claims 10 Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.