Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? (3978 Views)

Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them / Why Do Phones Have Airplane Mode? / Top 5 Reasons Why Do Phones Explode And How To Prevent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by blesson04(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Guys I wanted to invest in phone business so I inform few people and they've placed some orders but my question is those phones sellers at computer village for example where do they get theirs ?

And one thing about those people they'll never disclose where they get them from to you, does anyone knows ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by DaInferno(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
parkervero:

You know this and you can't start your phone business, abi? Why this vituperation na? Do am if u fit...
as in ehn...I'm wondering who pissed him off. Dude didn't really mention where they are bought from. Just speculated a wide region of the possible places

9 Likes

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by ASAPFERG: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Take to fp
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by Collins4u1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
I once planned on starting the phone business including other gadgets, a friend I asked never gave me a feedback, although I'm planned on asking someone else

1 Like

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by SpiritFree: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
I once asked someone.
He said ebay.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by Orobokibo1: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
its all about bulk shipping

6 Likes

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by innobarca(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
South Korea,Indonesia and Thailand....Lol.

Importers of used phones don't buy from the mentioned countries.

It's more easier when you have someone up there or you connect to some groups but it's not for the faint hearted.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by ashawopikin(m): 1:53am On Jun 08, 2022
SpiritFree:
I once asked someone.
He said ebay.
no be only ebay, na fbay, the guy no wan tell u thier secret

11 Likes

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by ashawopikin(m): 1:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Orobokibo1:
its all about bulk shipping
that's it

1 Like

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by Asianjollof007: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2022
They won't disclose it, some would even ask you to pay money to learn trade.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by LordJoffrey(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2022
I think Alibaba works too. There are some phones on Alibaba that you HAVE to buy in bulk, like 100 at a time cause that's how it works

1 Like

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by itzzkhaliii(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by davidluv(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
You register as a dealer with their major outlets, and then you get supplied at discounted rates. Eg. Raya phones They give you a price margin within you sell. You make a profit of up to 7k per phone, depending on the model. Most of these phone sellers you see forming big boys get credit facilities of up to 11M in supplies. You make sales and take your agreed share.
Hope the info helps you.

9 Likes

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by davidluv(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
You register as a dealer with their major outlets, and then you get supplied at discounted rates. Eg. "Raya phones" They give you a price margin within you sell. You make a profit of up to 7k per phone, depending on the model. Most of these phone sellers you see forming big boys get credit facilities of up to 11M in supplies. You make sales and take your agreed share.
Hope the info helps you.
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by blesson04(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
davidluv:
You register as a dealer with their major outlets, and then you get supplied at discounted rates. Eg. Raya phones They give you a price margin within you sell. You make a profit of up to 7k per phone, depending on the model. Most of these phone sellers you see forming big boys get credit facilities of up to 11M in supplies. You make sales and take your agreed share.
Hope the info helps you.

Where is this raya phone located ?
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by Alabaintprice(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
I once asked someone for contact of iPhone dealers he said I should pay 1.2m.... well unfortunately I didn't. As God may have it, my friend works in South Korea. He called me and told me about iPhone business. I did the calculation and I got what I wanted. Hongkong also has do deals. Alibaba as well has good deals. Alibaba if you don't want to do wholesale and you don't intend selling on nairaland... Just use alibaba
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by Offpoint1: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Get it from the phone manufacturers directly or go dirty into the darkweb....
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by MrBONE2(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Offpoint1:

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by toyinakin(f): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrBONE2:

grin
Even dark web u need credit card which it can spoil sef it not always guarantee. You can buy now with huge money and it can spoil dat waste of money .
Legit is d way
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by Emibolt: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Offpoint1:

explain more about dat darkweb stuff.
Wont govt trace and arrest u? How do u import?
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by MrBONE2(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
toyinakin:

Even dark web u need credit card which it can spoil sef it not always guarantee. You can buy now with huge money and it can spoil dat waste of money .
Legit is d way

OK SiSi I got your points

It better to avoid the dirty ways as suggested by Bwana then

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by youngaduco(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
I have China connects that deals on phones like, iPhone, redmi, oppo, honor and other brands. Direct dealer. If you are interested hit me up on WhatsApp 07011997247...
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by Boogyman557: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by Adesvelte: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2022
I have neatly used iPhone 7+ 32G for sale
Never had fault
Battery health 87
Color black
Price is 85k
Non negotiable
Interested person should WhatsApp or call 0 8 1 1 2 6 6 1 8 5 0 for pictures and other info

Location is Ketu Lagos
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by blesson04(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
youngaduco:
I have China connects that deals on phones like, iPhone, redmi, oppo, honor and other brands. Direct dealer. If you are interested hit me up on WhatsApp 07011997247...

What's their minimum order and how much do they sell to you ?
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by djperoski2010(m): 12:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Contact me and I'll hook you up Free of charge.
See them dey hide information like say na presidential Aspirant WAEC results!!!?!
Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by blesson04(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2022
djperoski2010:
Contact me and I'll hook you up Free of charge.
See them dey hide information like say na presidential Aspirant WAEC results!!!?!

I tire sef please what's your number?

1 Like

Re: Where Do Phones Sellers Buy From ? by djperoski2010(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
blesson04:

I tire sef please what's your number?
o7o4 26 6 o710

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept / Help!unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Without Losing Data. / 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.