Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them (3744 Views)

Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / The Good And Bad Sides Of Tecno Spark 7p After Using For A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by adebayoggt(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Good day nairalanders,
i bought a phone about a year ago at computer village. its a brand new phone and i have the receipt and carton. i did not buy from eazybuy but to my greatest suprise easy buy just blocked my phone today and i was unable to open any app.
i tried reaching them on the number provided but i was kept waiting for several minutes. till credit ran out.i recharged again and same thing happen till the airtime ran out.Their agent should have thank GOD they didnt picked. ive prepared the kind of curses to place on them.
the pop up app is saying payment due in 2021.
has anyone had same problem and how did you resolve it?

thank you

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by Epurogonogono(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
It could be that the person you bought the phone from bought it from eazybuy and sold it to you.

Try to make contact with the person you bought the phone from.

17 Likes

Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by Abfinest007(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
I smell lie but if u are telling d truth then go to where u bought it and make a complain

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by adebayoggt(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abfinest007:
I smell lie but if u are telling d truth then go to where u bought it and make a complain

IF YOU LIKE DONT BELEIVE. I bought it after my UMIDIGI A5pro had a screen problem and sellers dont have the screen. go and read my posts and mentions.
im just wondering how its possible. because ive never had any dealings with easybuy and ive never been prompted for such, for almost a year

3 Likes

Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by adebayoggt(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Epurogonogono:
It could be that the person you bought the phone from bought it from eazybuy and sold it to you.

Try to make contact with the person you bought the phone from.

will definitely do that by weekend with full arsernal
Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by Stallionhorse: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Once you mentioned computer village then I knew you don fall maga.. Probably its an old phone that the screen and body was changed to make it look new. Cartoon and receipts means nothing in computer village.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by Epurogonogono(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
adebayoggt:

will definitely do that by weekend with full arsernal

Yes, make sure you go with the receipt and carton, in fact if possible, go with everything you bought with the phone.

I just hope it's not one of those phone sellers that scam people and change their location.

1 Like

Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by Baronthecelebri: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Why will you go to computer village. Get a lawyer and report to police
Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by DAENNINGA(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
adebayoggt:
Good day nairalanders,
i bought a phone about a year ago at computer village. its a brand new phone and i have the receipt and carton. i did not buy from eazybuy but to my greatest suprise easy buy just blocked my phone today and i was unable to open any app.
i tried reaching them on the number provided but i was kept waiting for several minutes. till credit ran out.i recharged again and same thing happen till the airtime ran out.Their agent should have thank GOD they didnt picked. ive prepared the kind of curses to place on them.

thank you

If your story is anything to go by, then it is gross negligence on their part. You may contact me if you intend to take direct action against the company.
Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by InvestorVee(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abfinest007:
if you don’t know about easybuy just shut up.
Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by Abfinest007(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
InvestorVee:
if you don’t know about easybuy just shut up.
u f*ck off .Mr know it all
Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by InvestorVee(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abfinest007:
u Bleep off .Mr know it all
let me jus lol.
Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by chukwuwendu: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
You can sell the phone to me
Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by donbenie(m): 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by phemmyfour: 6:19am On Sep 02, 2022
adebayoggt:
Good day nairalanders,

thank you
Lol, you bought a stolen phone. Always buy phones from the authorized dealers in CV, you no dey hear word
Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by Boogyman557: 6:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool my BLODA, u see dat computer VILLAGE..

Some shops der, no be real shop ooo..

U bought a stolen phone period.. receipt or cartoon doesn't guarantee anything at computer village..

For inside shop, u fit buy phone finish and dem go still change the phone while putting it inside the pack.. those people no just well oo..

Na stolen phone u buy my BLODA..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by Moneyboyz: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2022
I think you've been scammed, the sellers would go and buy easy buy, repackage and sell the phone to unsuspecting victims like you.

I think that's the case, or the phone was stolen from an easybuy outlet and sold to you.

The fact that these people have administrative access to your phone in the first place Is alarming.

Next time don't buy any phone that is not Xiaomi or other reputable brand.
Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by OperationalVehi: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
trace whoever issued you that reciept and get them arrested.
just keep praying that phone isnt wasnt stolen and sold to you

3 Likes

Re: Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
In computer village phone vendors make a lot of profit from scamming than being honest.Renting a shop there is very expensive and most shops owners tend to be dubious to make a lot of profit.Dont trust anyone there.
I entered a big accredited phone plaza at otigba street in computer village to purchase an android phone.The beautiful lady at the Nokia stand told me she didn't have the brand of phone that I wanted but she would go and get it at another shop for me.I said no and left.
Had it been I accepted she would have brought a refurbished and substandard phone for me to buy.Maybe that was what they did to you without your knowledge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Custom Animated Blackberry Avatars (dp's) / >opera Mini Settings For Optimized Performance< / Airtel Data Bundle Plan That Will Let You Check Mb Balance With *123*10#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.