Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire (1548 Views)

South Korea Orders Islanders To Seek Shelter After North Fires Artillery / Taiwan Responds With Live-fire Artillery Amid China’s Military Manoeuvres / Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Monstrous Russian Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire- 2S7 Pion, 2S5 Giatsint-S - 2S4 Tyulpan.

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mMaWcXqwz8

Or Russia TV Africa in telegram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Nukilia: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ukraine is winning in theory while Russia is winning in practical terms

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Nancy2020(f): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Betscoreodds:
Monstrous Russian Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire- 2S7 Pion, 2S5 Giatsint-S - 2S4 Tyulpan.

Watch on YouTube

httpmMaWcXqwz8

Or Russia TV Africa in telegram.

Wow the shelling is brutal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by lecowas: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
The equipment are from the soviet union. That's why they've not been able to achieve much despite the brutal shelling.

They are managing their new generation laser guided weapons. So much for a world power grin
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:
The equipment are from the soviet union. That's why they've not been able to achieve much despite the brutal shelling.

They are managing their new generation laser guided weapons. So much for a world power grin

Lol is it CNN that told you that or you assumed it from your brain lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by lecowas: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Lol is it CNN that told you that or you assumed it from your brain lol.

Can’t u see with ur eye Abi u don’t have data . Lol
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

Can’t u see with ur eye Abi u don’t have data . Lol

You don't know military strategy you have to finish your old equipment before you use new ones besides there is a biger war coming so you have to use the old fashioned version equipment for smaller nations

Then use new ones for the big boys.
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by lecowas: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Betscoreodds:

You don't know military strategy you have to finish your old equipment before you use new ones besides there is a biger war coming so you have to use the old fashioned version equipment for smaller nations

Then use new ones for the big boys.

Lol... Russia simply has to be cautious because they have limited number of new generation weapons. They have to keep it for the big boys like u said. But that shows they are not really capable of what we actually thought they were. grin

Sincerely before this war, I rated Russia very highly and had Putin in rever. But now, I know the real enemy to the U. S is not Russia, it is China

1 Like

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

Lol... Russia simply has to be cautious because they have limited number of new generation weapons. They have to keep it for the big boys like u said. But that shows they are not really capable of what we actually thought they were. grin

Sincerely before this war, I rated Russia very highly and had Putin in rever. But now, I know the real enemy to the U. S is not Russia, it is China

Stop listening to CNN propaganda

Russia has almost infinite new generation weapons

Russia is second to USA in weapons sales they have the best air defence system in the world

. They have the best missiles, best rocket in the world

But keep on listening to USA lies.

5 Likes

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by lecowas: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Stop listening to CNN propaganda

Russia has almost infinite new generation weapons

Russia is second to USA in weapons sales they have the best air defence system in the world

. They have the best missiles, best rocket in the world

But keep on listening to USA lies.

Why are they not using their best weapons to finish off the war and let us rest instead of using the soviet era weapons. I am talking from what is happening not any news or propaganda.

It is no news that Russia weapons are nothing but exaggerated weapons. Lol. More reason why many nations are swiftly looking for alternatives. Lol

Can u imagine the tank design, which became extremely useless because of its design. Lol because it simply implode from the missiles it carries when struck. U can do more

China or even India could have done more than the nonsense Russia is doing

I am looking for a video of Russian shelling, the place remained almost the same after being shelled. In most occasions, it takes continuous shelling for them to be able to cause significant damage
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

Why are they not using their best weapons to finish off the war and let us rest instead of using the soviet era weapons. I am talking from what is happening not any news or propaganda.

It is no news that Russia weapons are nothing but exaggerated weapons. Lol. More reason why many nations are swiftly looking for alternatives. Lol

Can u imagine the tank design, which became extremely useless because of its design. Lol because it simply implode from the missiles it carries when struck. U can do more

China or even India could have done more than the nonsense Russia is doing

I am looking for a video of Russian shelling, the place remained almost the same after being shelled. In most occasions, it takes continuous shelling for them to be able to cause significant damage

You want a quick war like shock and awe.

No

Ukraine is like a brother to Russia that would be insane you don't beat your brother as you beat an enemy

Besides the old weapons has achieved 25%
Of Ukraine territory annexed to Russia

Step by step all major Ukraine land will be gone and this will be with the so called USSR equipment lol.

5 Likes

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by ariesbull: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

inventory manager of Russian army

Dude Ukraine �� is land locked

5 Likes

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by ariesbull: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Betscoreodds:

No

Ukraine is like a brother to Russia that would be insane you don't beat your brother as you beat an enemy

Step by step all major Ukraine land will be gone and this will be with the so called USSR equipment lol.
Russia doesn't want a quick war.
.. The war is benefiting them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by lecowas: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Betscoreodds:

No

There are some kind of move that Russia will make and Ukraine will surrender. Russia ain't got those moves.

Brothers u say, yet thousands have been killed and millions rendered homeless with unguided attacks from safe distances. Lol
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by lecowas: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
ariesbull:
inventory manager of Russian army

Dude Ukraine �� is land locked

Lol... That's me jor.

Ukraine doesn't really needed the sea to escape, and they have channeled their grain exportation thru other means. cheesy
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

There are some kind of move that Russia will make and Ukraine will surrender. Russia ain't got those moves.

Brothers u say, yet thousands have been killed and millions rendered homeless with unguided attacks from safe distances. Lol

Those moves will require innocent people to die in Ukraine and many Ukraine speak Russia they have joined relatives in Russia

This is a delicate situation which you do not understand

Ukraine is not an enemy

NATO that is using them are the enemy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by ariesbull: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

Lol... That's me jor.

Ukraine doesn't really needed the sea to escape, and they have channeled their grain exportation thru other means. cheesy
that is a mark of loss

1 Like

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by lecowas: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
ariesbull:
that is a mark of loss

As expected, I don't expect Russia to be defeated by Ukraine but Russia has been exposed. When NATO fully station their weapons everywhere, Russia won't threaten anyone with nuclear weapons again cos it will get to them first. Checkmate!
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

As expected, I don't expect Russia to be defeated by Ukraine but Russia has been exposed. When NATO fully station their weapons everywhere, Russia won't threaten anyone with nuclear weapons again cos it will get to them first. Checkmate!

All the weapons Ukraine fired into Russia were brought down by s400

No nato weapons can enter Russia if you don't know

The problem with nuke is that even if you shoot it down the radiation can still kill people

But Russia Air Defence system is the best in the world and usa and nato can't hurt Russia that why putin is bold.

1 Like

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by tonididdy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

With all the modern techs supplied to Ukraine by you know who. Them still dey receive am hot hot by grandpa weapons.
grin
grin
cheesy
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by ken6488(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

Fun facts

1. Russia controls 20% of Ukraine
2. Russia has land locked Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by leofab(f): 1:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Betscoreodds:

No

half of the occupied territories have been in Russia control before the war… ukraine doesn’t have an army unlike Russia that have standing army… ukraine is fighting and grooming armies at the same time.. in 20 years from now Russia dare not cross Ukrainian boarder..
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Betscoreodds:

All the weapons Ukraine fired into Russia were brought down by s400

No nato weapons can enter Russia if you don't know

The problem with nuke is that even if you shoot it down the radiation can still kill people

But Russia Air Defence system is the best in the world and usa and nato can't hurt Russia that why putin is bold.

Some of you on nairaland just argue blindly without knowing a jack i have come to realized.

Imagine you spitting the bold, it exposed that you know nothing about how Warheads works.
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 2:48am On Jun 08, 2022
leofab:
half of the occupied territories have been in Russia control before the war… ukraine doesn’t have an army unlike Russia that have standing army… ukraine is fighting and grooming armies at the same time.. in 20 years from now Russia dare not cross Ukrainian boarder..

All this lies is what CNN told you or you think it with your mind without verification

Altogether the Armed Forces of Ukraine included about
780,000 personnel,
6,500 tanks,
about 7,000 combat armored vehicles,
1,500 combat aircraft,
and
more than 350 ships.

Along with their equipment and personnel, Ukraine's armed forces inherited the battle honors and lineage of the Soviet forces stationed in Ukraine.
Armed Forces of Ukraine - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Armed_Forc...

All this things above the facilities and equipment of Ukraine military have been destroyed by Russia that why people said that Russia has won Ukraine war

That why Ukraine is begging for more facilities and new equipment because Russia destroy everything with their bombers early in the stage of the war

Now Ukraine army is about 600 thousand left and usa said they will continue to fight till no number is left then the war continue.

1 Like

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 2:56am On Jun 08, 2022
BritishNaija:

Some of you on nairaland just argue blindly without knowing a jack i have come to realized.

Imagine you spitting the bold, it exposed that you know nothing about how Warheads works.

https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/would-a-nuclear-missile-cause-a-nuclear-explosion-if-its-shot-in-mid-air.html

However, that doesn’t mean that exploding a nuclear missile over a populated area is safe. First off, as mentioned earlier, it’s very difficult to actually intercept an ICBM. Also, if an interceptor missile actually destroys a nuclear missile, it could lead to the plutonium or uranium core falling to the ground, which would consequently be a radiation hazard that could potentially endanger lives.

You make noise without actually providing your own answers because you use your mind to think without making research.

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Betscoreodds:

All this lies is what CNN told you or you think it with your mind without verification

Altogether the Armed Forces of Ukraine included about
780,000 personnel,
6,500 tanks,
about 7,000 combat armored vehicles,
1,500 combat aircraft,
and
more than 350 ships.

Along with their equipment and personnel, Ukraine's armed forces inherited the battle honors and lineage of the Soviet forces stationed in Ukraine.
Armed Forces of Ukraine - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Armed_Forc...

All this things above the facilities and equipment of Ukraine military have been destroyed by Russia that why people said that Russia has won Ukraine war

That why Ukraine is begging for more facilities and new equipment because Russia destroy everything with their bombers early in the stage of the war

Now Ukraine army is about 600 thousand left and usa said they will continue to fight till no number is left then the war continue.

When you are making claims, Always be succint, A War Head intercepted provides no harm to anyone, Unless you have access to where the intercepted warhead is.
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 4:00am On Jun 08, 2022
BritishNaija:

When you are making claims, Always be succint, A War Head intercepted provides no harm to anyone, Unless you have access to where the intercepted warhead is.

Even with all the evidence that I gave you you still want to argue lol.

Chai Nigeria and unwillingness to accept defeat

OK let me continue to streach your un calculated mind

Tell me what is inside a nuke war head.

2 Likes

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Even with all the evidence that I gave you you still want to argue lol.

Chai Nigeria and unwillingness to accept defeat

OK let me continue to streach your un calculated mind

Tell me what is inside a nuke war head.

It seems you can't comprehend what I wrote above, should I spell it out in the form of ABC?
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by ariesbull: 4:23am On Jun 08, 2022
lecowas:

what about USA that couldn't defeat Afghanistan for 20yrs only to ry the out with NATO

What about then that is still fighting in Iraq for 10yrs now no win yet with NATO

Give it to Russia.. They have captured 25% of Ukraine in less than 6months
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by ariesbull: 4:24am On Jun 08, 2022
BritishNaija:

says who... Your father in village

How do you eve care intercept war head?
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 08, 2022
ariesbull:
says who... Your father in village

How do you eve care intercept war head?

I don't engage morons. Me and whom that was arguing was doing that peacefully without insults, until you brought about your village life on my mention.
My advice to you is not only to have a good public decorum of how to communicate with people, also strive to be coherent in your grammar.
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by ariesbull: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2022
BritishNaija:

I don't engage morons. Me and whom that was arguing was doing that peacefully without insults, until you brought about your village life on my mention.
My advice to you is not only to have a good public decorum of how to communicate with people, also strive to be coherent in your grammar.
you can tell it to your folks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is White Supremacy ? / The 5th Time, U.S. Destroyer Collides With Japanese Tugboat(Photos) / Why Is Trump Looking Like A Ghost �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.