Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire (1535 Views)

South Korea Orders Islanders To Seek Shelter After North Fires Artillery / Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders / UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2022
BritishNaija:

It seems you can't comprehend what I wrote above, should I spell it out in the form of ABC?

I said.......... The problem with nuke is that even if you shoot it down the radiation can still kill people.

You said..... Imagine you spitting the bold, it exposed that you know nothing about how Warheads works.

I gave you prove to back up my claim you still use style refuse to accept..

So kindly give me the abcd....
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Betscoreodds:

I said.......... The problem with nuke is that even if you shoot it down the radiation can still kill people .

You said..... Imagine you spitting the bold, it exposed that you know nothing about how Warheads works.

I gave you prove to back up my claim you still use style refuse to accept..

So kindly give me the abcd....

That you perspecive is wrong or should I say your explanation.

A warhead that is shutdown is not triggered/fired already. Warheard contains enriched uranium and Co. Uranium in warhead be it not fired, has it normal radiation, the way you put your words seem like when It's shutdown, the radiation from it will wipe out a town.
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2022
BritishNaija:

That you perspecive is wrong or should I say your explanation.

A warhead that is shutdown is not triggered/fired already. Warheard contains enriched uranium and Co. Uranium in warhead be it not fired, has it normal radiation, the way you put your words seem like when It's shutdown, the radiation from it will wipe out a town.

Chai this wise man trying to twist my words........... Saying........ the way you put it lol....

So you want to interpret my words

Probably after you have seen the answer from science analyst

https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/would-a-nuclear-missile-cause-a-nuclear-explosion-if-its-shot-in-mid-air.html

However, that doesn’t mean that exploding a nuclear missile over a populated area is safe. First off, as mentioned earlier, it’s very difficult to actually intercept an ICBM. Also, if an interceptor missile actually destroys a nuclear missile, it could lead to the plutonium or uranium core falling to the ground, which would consequently be a radiation hazard that could potentially endanger lives.

Why don't you ask me what I mean before you try to twist it

Wise man just accept that you did not know that intercepting nuke over a city can still kill people due to the radiation and other things in the nuke

. By the way nuke war will involve
. Biological war so that same principles apply to biological war fare

Infact biological missiles is more effective when the enemy intercept it so that it can spread it virus through the air easily.
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Chai this wise man trying to twist my words........... Saying........ the way you put it lol....

So you want to interpret my words

Probably after you have seen the answer from science analyst

https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/would-a-nuclear-missile-cause-a-nuclear-explosion-if-its-shot-in-mid-air.html

However, that doesn’t mean that exploding a nuclear missile over a populated area is safe. First off, as mentioned earlier, it’s very difficult to actually intercept an ICBM. Also, if an interceptor missile actually destroys a nuclear missile, it could lead to the plutonium or uranium core falling to the ground, which would consequently be a radiation hazard that could potentially endanger lives.

You make noise without actually providing your own answers because you use your mind to think without making research.........

Why don't you ask me what I mean before you try to twist it

Wise man just accept that you did not know that intercepting nuke over a city can still kill people due to the radiation and other things in the nuke

. By the way nuke war will involve
. Biological war so that same principles apply to biological war fare

Infact biological missiles is more effective when the enemy intercept it so that it can spread it virus through the air easily.

Mr there is nothing you can tell me about ICBM and interception I do not already know. I do not need to research to reply you of what I already know. Beside any interception for any ICBM is done far away in the Ocean if its Russia to US or the otherway round. If you miss that stage,you are as good as toasted.
Knocked out WarHead radiatio do not pose great danger like triggered warhead radiation Which can take years.

Poin to note, It's better biological weapon is fired at you than Nuclear, at least you can contain biological weapons.
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2022
BritishNaija:

Mr there is nothing you can tell me about ICBM and interception I do not already know. I do not need to research to reply you of what I already know. Beside any interception for any ICBM is done far away in the Ocean if its Russia to US or the otherway round. If you miss that stage,you are as good as toasted.
Knocked out WarHead radiatio do not pose great danger like triggered warhead radiation Which can take years.

Poin to note, It's better biological weapon is fired at you than Nuclear, at least you can contain biological weapons.

You mix truth with false things so it hard to separate them.

Any way

At least now you can see why Russia demands nato nations to stay far away from Russia border since you say interceptions should be over the sea

So now with this your wisdom why don't you advise your mentor USA to stay away from Russia border since their nuke can be planted close to Russia
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Betscoreodds:

You mix truth with false things so it hard to separate them.

Any way

At least now you can see why Russia demands nato nations to stay far away from Russia border since you say interceptions should be over the sea

So now with this your wisdom why don't you advise your mentor USA to stay away from Russia border since if their nuke can be planted close to Russia

First of all, i mixed no truth with false thing except you misunderstood me.
Russians are not Putin, Putin is mad and need to be tamed.
Putin have been finding a way to do a Hitler on his neighbors, NATO is just excuse. Infant if not for NATO, he would have overun those poor Countries.
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2022
BritishNaija:

First of all, i mixed no truth with false thing except you misunderstood me.
Russians are not Putin, Putin is mad and need to be tamed.
Putin have been finding a way to do a Hitler on his neighbors, NATO is just excuse. Infant if not for NATO, he would have overun those poor Countries.

You purposely mix truth and lies so that I will not notice your blunder but deep in your heart you know the truth

Now you come to who is mad dog

This things are what CNN told you

But

The total number of people killed by Bush and Obama and Tony Blair separately in wars is more than the ones putin have done so what is your yard stick to defining a mad dog

USA bribed putin by bringing him to USA to do his vacation so that he will not say anything when they wanted to destroy Iraq claiming Iraq has nuke

Just because putin said he felt sad that USSR broke up does not mean that he wants to over ride those nations that leftt

When will you open your eyes to see the real devil is USA and co
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Betscoreodds:

You purposely mix truth and lies so that I will not notice your blunder but deep in your heart you know the truth

Now you come to who is mad dog

This things are what CNN told you

But

The total number of people killed by Bush and Obama and Tony Blair separately in wars is more than the ones putin have done so what is your yard stick to defining a mad dog

USA bribed putin by bringing him to USA to do his vacation so that he will not say anything when they wanted to destroy Iraq claiming Iraq has nuke

Just because putin said he felt sad that USSR broke up does not mean that he wants to over ride those nations that leftt

When will you open your eyes to see the real devil is USA and co

Unless you don't understand me, I alway state the fact.
Please when me are you is engaging on arguments, Quit mentioning CNN, it makes your defence look lame and Very weak.

I did not School on CNN.
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by leofab(f): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Betscoreodds:

All this lies is what CNN told you or you think it with your mind without verification

Altogether the Armed Forces of Ukraine included about
780,000 personnel,
6,500 tanks,
about 7,000 combat armored vehicles,
1,500 combat aircraft,
and
more than 350 ships.

Along with their equipment and personnel, Ukraine's armed forces inherited the battle honors and lineage of the Soviet forces stationed in Ukraine.
Armed Forces of Ukraine - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Armed_Forc...

All this things above the facilities and equipment of Ukraine military have been destroyed by Russia that why people said that Russia has won Ukraine war

That why Ukraine is begging for more facilities and new equipment because Russia destroy everything with their bombers early in the stage of the war

Now Ukraine army is about 600 thousand left and usa said they will continue to fight till no number is left then the war continue.

ukraine gave up all their offensive weapon system to Russia.. all was left were old Soviet era relics..

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
BritishNaija:

Unless you don't understand me, I alway state the fact.
Please when me are you is engaging on arguments, Quit mentioning CNN, it makes your defence look lame and Very weak.

I did not School on CNN.

When I say CNN I thought by now you would understand it means western world lies

Every one fell for it while growing up
They use to make russia the bad guy in all Hollywood movies

They use to claim they won world War two while it was actually Russia that won it with their help and Russia plant their flag in Germany

Now I sat down and did proper research and I found out that Russia are quiet, gentle people and their vast land made them not interested in colonization and making noise

I found out many things they invented many things they are better at than the west

I found out Russia is indeed strict in their nation they love to maintain order but their foreign policy is actually democratic

While USA is democratic in their nation but their foreign policy is dictatorial
So only few people can notice this characteristics.

So when I say stop feeding on CNN what am saying is stop listening to western world empire of lies story.

1 Like

Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Betscoreodds: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
leofab:
ukraine gave up all their offensive weapon system to Russia.. all was left were old Soviet era relics..

The offensive weapon there is nuke

So don't think there is other ones that they gave up

Only offensive weapons in the world is nuke ones you have it and war comes you can use it on the bigger nation

So they had other USSR jet
. Even up till now they have USSR jet fighters part which has not been assembled yet

I list the things they have which was recorded mind you no military record every thing for Google more are hidden
Re: Video Russia Monstrous Artillery Action During Heavy Live Fire by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Betscoreodds:

When I say CNN I thought by now you would understand it means western world lies

Every one fell for it while growing up
They use to make russia the bad guy in all Hollywood movies

They use to claim they won world War two while it was actually Russia that won it with their help and Russia plant their flag in Germany

Now I sat down and did proper research and I found out that Russia are quiet, gentle people and their vast land made them not interested in colonization and making noise

I found out many things they invented many things they are better at than the west

I found out Russia is indeed strict in their nation they love to maintain order but their foreign policy is actually democratic

While USA is democratic in their nation but their foreign policy is dictatorial
So only few people can notice this characteristics.

So when I say stop feeding on CNN what am saying is stop listening to western world empire of lies story.

Please if you want to make a point desist from mentioning CNN, this is a News Organization and no colleration between West.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mugabe's Speech At The 66th Un General Assembly / Names And Pictures Of Sandy Hook Shooting Victims / Forgotten War, Forgotten Black Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.