Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day (589 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners / Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by nairalandankrah: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
A presidential aspirant and Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has vowed to defeat Atiku Abubakar before 2pm on election day if he emerges as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Bello boasted that he has the formula to defeat Atiku, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2023 general elections.

He said: “By June this year, I will be 47. I am still the young of the young people, the voice of the younger generation, the voice for the women, the voice for people living with disabilities, and the voice for Nigerians irrespective of religion, region, or tribe because we have demonstrated it in Kogi State.”

Speaking on the solution to Nigeria’s security challenges, the governor explained that he has demonstrated his ability to solve tackle insecurity based on his experience in Kogi State.

Bello also promised to solve the security challenges facing the country within a year of assuming office if elected as the next president in 2023.

The presidential aspirant stated that since he came on board as Kogi governor in 2016, the state has recorded low-security issues due to his leadership.

“I have demonstrated that well enough in Kogi State. By the special grace of God, we are going to achieve it within the first 12 months of Governor Yahaya Bello’s presidency,” he said.
https://www./2022/06/06/2023-ill-defeat-atiku-before-2pm-on-election-day-yahaya-bello/

Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by Warlord12(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joker
Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by Excelboi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Atiku no go use reach 12pm beat you.
Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by Mooh247: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kogi witches don finally get Bello as him mama don die

1 Like

Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by Frigga13: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bello Bello grin
Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by Kog45(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
This guy go just dey talk security as if Dem no dey kidnapped for Kogi anyhow....Bello defeating Atiku?how is that possible.....I think Bello don dey see light now that he is paper weight.

1 Like

Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by tamdun: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Smart mumu man, Yahaya is obviously not contesting, he just want the main aspirants to see him as someone relevant, guyman dey huzzle for post

1 Like

Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by incandescentena: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Its strange how emotions drive some persons undecided
Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by EmeraldJD: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Atiku right now..

Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by Minime10(f): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na im u no fit defeat ya party collect ticket first
Atiku don get ticket already & persin wey never get ticket wan defeat who get ticket no be juju be dat grin grin grin
Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by pharmagba: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Idiotic !

But the rest of the electorate knows you are a non performing governor
No out of the book innovation to leadership
No outstanding increase in GDP of Kogi
Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by Merit123(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
See lies up there
Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by Great100000: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day by samunaka: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
nairalandankrah:
A presidential aspirant and Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has vowed to defeat Atiku Abubakar before 2pm on election day if he emerges as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Bello boasted that he has the formula to defeat Atiku, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2023 general elections.

He said: “By June this year, I will be 47. I am still the young of the young people, the voice of the younger generation, the voice for the women, the voice for people living with disabilities, and the voice for Nigerians irrespective of religion, region, or tribe because we have demonstrated it in Kogi State.”

Speaking on the solution to Nigeria’s security challenges, the governor explained that he has demonstrated his ability to solve tackle insecurity based on his experience in Kogi State.

Bello also promised to solve the security challenges facing the country within a year of assuming office if elected as the next president in 2023.

The presidential aspirant stated that since he came on board as Kogi governor in 2016, the state has recorded low-security issues due to his leadership.

“I have demonstrated that well enough in Kogi State. By the special grace of God, we are going to achieve it within the first 12 months of Governor Yahaya Bello’s presidency,” he said.
https://www./2022/06/06/2023-ill-defeat-atiku-before-2pm-on-election-day-yahaya-bello/
Ordinary Dino Melaye you cannot defeat for 8years is it Atiku that you want to defeat

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Is Betrayer, – Ohanaeze Condemns Atiku's Choice Of Running Mate / PDP Chieftain To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.