Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba (30573 Views)

Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Jokerman(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good.

Idi Araba, A den of cultists and amugbo as well
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why are these Northern synonymous with violence?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by berbs: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Y'all be careful out there.
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by legendmoney(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good

If they do any how, neutralise their life bar to -100%

That is how they bash my car, gathered together and ran away!!!

Kill them all

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Freedom from terrorist buhari to his foot soldiers are coming to an end gradually.. Una go see fire soon, all these fula terrorist..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by otipoju(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
After today primary, Lagos and south west go dey very hot for any troublesome northerner.

Yoruba no like wahala and try to make peace as much as possible but if wahala find us come we know where and how to inflict severe damage.

All those ones wey camp for bush dey believe say dem no know where dem dey go hear am .

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by simplesearch: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Northerner governors do this and more without a revolt from those affected, how come they always suddenly grow wings once it's done in Lagos? On the other hand government should create an enabling environment for people to engage in decent activities to cater for their numerous needs.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by babasolution: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yorubaland is conquered

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by xynerise: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Seems the task forces exceeded the LGAs mentioned. It is all major roads in Lagos
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
If only this ban reach LASU, Alaba area
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Myself2(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
I do hope some of them get shot today. Bunch of terrorists and peudo terrorists who are fond of going to other peolles states to do what they will not tolerate outsiders to do in their state, not even a quarter of it
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by arsenal33: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
GboyegaD:
It is well. Have they fixed the roads before clearing out Okada?
have you serviced your brain before typing?
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
premierlead:
My beautiful big ass ahnie, come and see this...happening in my dormot now

Somebody's wife Is who you are qualifying like this. Hmn smh
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by ovie8200: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
The problem of Nigeria is that they don't adhere to "LAW" (Rules and Regulations) and that is why Nigeria a country is so fuc.k up. Come to the USA, local, state, and federal governments make laws and everyone respects them. No protest and no government have to meet with a particular set of people in order to enforce it or to obey it. Nigeria has a long way to go....
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by jrusky(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
It seems this guys think Lagos State is a Banana Republic

They should arrest their chairman and lock him up and only release him after signing undertaking with the govt to tell his boys to behave or remain in police custody longer and any of the miscreants who dare to cause trouble should loose his okada and enter jail join.

I will only be happy to see okada or support them if all those invaders are send back to Fouta Jalon ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Alexaonfleek: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Me I totally support this ban o, I fear those aboki bikemen.
To enter their bike is simply 1000 ways to die

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by DeOTR: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Anyone found causing trouble should be used as target practice by the Task Force. Idiots! angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by adecz: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
They should kill as many of them
as possible.☠️☠️☠️☠️

Many northern states have banned
operation of okada in the cities, the
Hausa riders no fit open mouth complain.
But because some people are there,
teleguiding them & telling them they
have the right to do as they wish in Lagos,
they are trying to be stubborn.☹️

Same Hausas and their families are
being killed by Fulani in their hundreds,
them no fit open mouth, but them dey
come claim right for another man's land.☹️

Most of them are northern rural dwellers
& farmers, driven off their land by
marauding herdsmen who are the
traditional masters of the Hawoosa..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by ppogba: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
arsenal33:
have you serviced your brain before typing?

Omo.
If you work for JAMB ehn, students go hear am ooo.
Na which kain question be this for afternoon?
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by chaloskyx: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
I cant see anything can you please go a little closer to capture the event dont be a lazy reporter
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by luluman: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hawusa people may suyanize yoro people tongue tongue
Are yeebos always like that? Can't we get 1 that can be civil?
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by baralatie(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
chaloskyx:
I cant see anything can you please go a little closer to capture the event dont be a lazy reporter
As in a live recording
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by silvoclaira: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
toobusy:
Why are these Northern synonymous with violence?
They are being sponsored by the igbo elites to be violent

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by osazsky(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
If they can conquer Kwara wat is lagos..mohamud ali for nxt governor of lagos..i stand with the abokis with one leg on this matter
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by jude33084(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
abobote:
Its not easy to chase Hausas away.

Meanwhile, The video was taken from 100KM away

This kind statement fit cause war oga. Who said they are chasing Hausa away?

Did they also chase them away from Kano and Abuja when they banned bike there?
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Bbbw: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Really
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by osazsky(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yoruba slaves carry tinubu,city boy and apc matter for head not knowing that they have been surrounded..i hear they are wairing for a call.before all these slaves go collect wotorwortor...and some of them know much about russian atilaries than thier own backyard...wen wat is comming hit us nobody will talk of ukrain again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi / Governorship Election: Our Victory Will Be Sweet – Wike / Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.