Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba (30393 Views)

Fuel Tanker Catches Fire In Idi Oro, Mushin, Lagos (Video) / Okada Riders Clash In Ogun: Dangote Trucks Set Ablaze, 7 People Killed / Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by incandescentena: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
premierlead:

Bobo, so you know them shape all? It's ahnie I want, she knows how to do lie lie story on the bed...I like her she drinks as well, she'll be good in bed
Go for chidi2022. Only that DenreleDave thinks her pussie smells like fish always... That guy is realy madoo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by osazsky(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
jude33084:

This kind statement fit cause war oga. Who said they are chasing Hausa away?

Did they also chase them away from Kano and Abuja when they banned bike there?
this is a wrong time to barn bike if u look at those states u mentioned they banned bike when there was sanity in the country not this current govt..how dares he
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by chinedu234(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
For some level of sanity to return to Nigeria, three things must be done:1. All forests must be taken over by the indigenous people;2. Ban on all motorcycles; 3. Ban on open grazing.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by coputa(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Is idi araba part of the local government or lcda the ban affect?

If yes, any one that forment trouble should be arrested

If no, anything the enforcement officer see it is their palava
if you arrest an ABOKI,where will you take him to,he will be released by the police immediately.
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by baretalk: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Okada men are really turning to Boko Haram, Lagos state government must act viciously and swiftly, start removing these Fulanis and illegal chadians and desert men from Lagos. They are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by osazsky(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Waiting concern me consign smelling lagos...all wat thier guy know is to sleep with plostitute and start complaining that d hoeee is smelling..let me go and supports my amechi.they created thier own prob so they should live with it cuz its already too late to deal with it..see d finest state in the country and she is filming from 10000k..i nor fit laugh
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by baretalk: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lagos pass their father, even their grand fathers tried they no fit encroach Lagos, mad people. Remove all fulani urchins that are not renting a house or doing a registered business in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Octopusssy(f): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Interesting times

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by baretalk: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Lagos state government has to provide another alternative for the affected okada riders otherwise this is just the beginning tongue sad grin
Thunder fire you, come help them now, hater. 1million of you will be buried under this Lagos Earth. Mumu.
Let them go to their states and countries so their governors will give them job...they were not invited here, 90% of Okada men are not Lagosians...the state government must remove all those urchins from Lagos, or build big prison for them, from the prison they process them out of the state.
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by baretalk: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
otipoju:
After today primary, Lagos and south west go dey very hot for any troublesome northerner.

Yoruba no like wahala and try to make peace as much as possible but if wahala find us come but we know where and how to inflict severe damage.

All those ones wey camp for bush dey believe say dem no know where dem dey go hear am .
Na RPG's and rocket launchers go remove them there...the Southwest governors can equip amotekun properly.
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by shegoon: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
U mean 100m away??
abobote:
Its not easy to chase Hausas away.

Meanwhile, The video was taken from 100KM away
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Corporate2020: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hawusa people may suyanize yoro people tongue tongue

Just as they did to over three million stubborn goats from the East in 1967 to 1970.
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Chidi2022: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
incandescentena:
Go for my useless mother that will die awfully... Only that DenreleDave thinks her pussie smells like fish always... That guy is realy madoo
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Chidi2022: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
incandescentena:
Child, ahnie doesn't have big as$. She is only short like my useless mother homo, but candidlady is straight and sappire has better body shape with big mouth lips. Airminem na allahuwakubar booom!
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by ahnie: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
NewSoul:

Somebody's wife Is who you are qualifying like this. Hmn smh
I took him to the trash sometimes ago..he hasn't gotten over it.he should be more concerned about his wife that was caught red-handed bn banged by a dirty fish despot driver.check his thread very well.hes in the middle of a very messy divorce.the child eventually turned out not to be his.

So worry less about him.
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Rivguydee(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
So this Olamide song “Idi Araba” na place name?
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by DenreleDave(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
incandescentena:
Go for chidi2022. Only that Denrelave thinks her pussie smells like fish always... That guy is realy madoo
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by kingsceemark(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
It seems this guys think Lagos State is a Banana Republic

See this Owo man
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by streetsoldier1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Lagos state government has to provide another alternative for the affected okada riders otherwise this is just the beginning tongue sad grin

they should go to their village. Thatz a good alternative
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by chaloskyx: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
yes nau are you scared
baralatie:

As in a live recording
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by folake4u(f): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Me I totally support this ban o, I fear those aboki bikemen.
To enter their bike is simply 1000 ways to die

Lmao. I love bike rides oh. Sweet fun. tongue grin
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Parachoko: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
kingsceemark:

See this Owo man
smh
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Reeb2244: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
salbis:
People must learn how to obey simple rules and regulations. If you can't withstand the heat, get out of the kitchen, very simple!
What's your point?
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Alexaonfleek: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
folake4u:

Lmao. I love bike rides oh. Sweet fun. tongue grin
Untill you enter the one wey go press u between 2 trailers lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by TJWR: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lagos doesn't have to provide anything for them. If they can't simply migrate to doing another business then they can simply return to Nigér Republic or Cameroun or wherever they came from. To live in Lagos is not by force.

Urheadmaster:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Sunnyski: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:

If Lagos State is not a Banana Republic then what is it?
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by Sunnyski: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lagos, city of miscreants.
Re: Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba by EdwardRandy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
But we have banana island in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote, Bono, Waje, Halima Dangote Meet VP Osinbajo / Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos / Nigeria Set To Fully Deregulate Downstream, Petrol To Sell For Over N100 A Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.