Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Jesus Is Trending Today - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Trending Today (64410 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Jaculze(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Well.. all I'll say is different strokes for different folks.

Get your Oraimo speakers for great music experience

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Blakjewelry(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
MrBroke:
Nigerians, they claim they are religious, they know God but their lifestyle says the opposite.

If ona like mention God from now till tomorrow, if you guys don't change your ways, you guys will keep mentioning names and nothing will change.

PussyAsspeople
grin grin grin hypocrites
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by 2O17: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omo! It is finished.

Nigeria is finished. *Sobs*
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
At that mention of His name every knee shall bow
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Ancecoker(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hallelujah

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by KingDash: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Be like na only me no post this shit... I never see advance countries do this type of thing but typical Africans with their dundaheads
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
You people and your unexistence useless fairytale Jesus, the people who invented Jesus and brought it to naijuria has since moved on from that fairytales and lies. My friend from venezuela colombia is also called Jesus.. grin

Jesus can lick my bottom, other countries would protest and sack their useless corrupt government and police. You goons are calling on some white guy who called Jesus christ who was invented by white people.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Mike008(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
I love the JESUS trend, even though I didn't post. I just wished there was a deeper sense of purpose to it. To many it was herd mentality.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by preshyusufu: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
kristen12:

The name of JESUS can never be meaningless...

You're welcome

Jesus Christ, my saviour, my lord and my redeemer.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Empiree: 12:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Dscop:

Shouldn't you be on your fellow Muslims threads? Why are you hyperventilating over something someone else believes. What is missing in your life that what someone else believes is making you foam in the moutht?

Lemme guess, seun did not make you confess Jesus before posting. There you have it.
anything that hit the front page is not personal property.

You gerrit?
If you don't gerrit forget about it
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Ishilove: 5:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Many are posting the name because they are following a trend (herd mentality) and not because of any genuine desire to propagate the gospel. With their lips they proclaim his name but their hearts are far from him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Supnaija(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Jesus/God ain't no magician...

Aint no magician. grin grin grin
Una funny die
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Clementoons: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Even those who will end up in Hell say that name. No be by mouth person dey take enter Heaven. So simply repeating the name is meaningless. undecided
don't ever say that again, that wonderful name JESUS is above every other name that solve life challanges and cure all manner of sicknesses
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Clementoons: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2022
JESUS my master, my king, my saviour, my all in all, my everything , my future and my hope. He is the prince of peace who is coming again to take the righteous home.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by sageb: 6:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Ishilove:
Many are posting the name because they are following a trend (herd mentality) and not because of any genuine desire to propagate the gospel. With their lips they proclaim his name but their hearts are far from him.

Welcome back Ishi, it's been a long.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Thanks for the compliment
Supnaija:

Aint no magician. grin grin grin Una funny die
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by henrijin: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Nigerians are mentally lazy and religiously brainwashed. Una think say na to dey type "Jesus" upandan? Lucifer knows Jesus more than anybody. If what I say touches your religiousness, it's your wahala. Let us stop behaving like puppets. The pastor's are humans like us with sole special abilities to manipulate people. Cheers!
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Lacash: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is meaningless though. lipsrsealed
Niggar mind ur speech so you don’t invite the Wrath of God on ur flat frypan head. cool
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Shhhh01(f): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Exactly....
Nbote:

Very meaningless trend.. Even the Bible makes us understand that faith without work is dead. Posting the Name Jesus doesn't change anything if we jus sit down and wail
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Ishilove: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2022
sageb:

Welcome back Ishi, it's been a long.
Thanks, but I've always been around
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Emeka511(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2022
kristen12:

You're welcome
jesus is meaningless but not jesus christ. I come in peace
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Ishilove:

Exactly.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by MisterKennedy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
kristen12:

You're welcome
You're right sweetie
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by MisterKennedy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
NobleAngell:
That's the name that is above every other name. Nobody can claim ignorance of that name.

You're welcome honey
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Clementoons:
don't ever say that again, that wonderful name JESUS is above every other name that solve life challanges and cure all manner of sicknesses
It is not literally the name that does that. If that were so, then all those named Jesus on this planet would be without sickness, don't you think? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
camri:
are you an atheist?
Are atheists those who understand the Truth of God? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Nairalanders should only take you serious and smart the day you start using your own sense not the one Watch Tower lend you guys.

The Watch Tower you people rely on for your reasoning has failed many times in their predictions. The major one was the out cry that the end of the world has come in 1914.
This is 2022 the world is still existing.

Until you start using your God given brain and not the program in your head that was put their by Watch Tower, you remain a fool like Christ called the Pharisees.

Holy than thou grin
None of what I stated has anything to do with Watchtower as it is all from that written right there in the 4 Gospels for you to learn from. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
ada9ja:
Kobojunkie, what you need is treatment cos u re a junkie then u can accept Christ later but for now...ur brain is full of shit n smoke that only allow you to reason evil
Look whose talking! undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
JESUS!!

No wonder you are always confused! I see.
I have worked with several guys who go by the name Jesus, and they aren't as confused as you as to the meaninglessness of your endeavors. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
GabrielJ214:
how do you know some people will end up in hell
Jesus Christ, the King over Heaven and over Hell said so Himself - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
jaxxy:
1. I don't think it is meaningless bt what we do after it is what will determine what we specifically achieve at the end of the day.

2. The Israelites went round cannan 7 time bt they took still action based on instruction and knowledge.

3. Christians these days tend to stop halfway or know halfway so I get ur point abit.
1. It is meaningless because Jesus Christ never commanded it. Even worse, when you do it pretending you honor Him by your doing of that which He never asked to begin with, you sin against Him. Jesus Christ warned against following/bowing to the doctrines and traditions of men pretending you do so in honor of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

2. God did not call you as He called the Israelites. He instead called you to be as Jesus Christ commands you. So comparing yourself to the israelites is meaningless since the standard by which you will be judged is completely different from that which the israelites are judged by. undecided

3. No, my point is the only thing we are called to do using the Name of God as the almost 100 commandments given us by Jesus Christ, the one who is God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God. Everything else we do in His name is instead sin against Him.. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Segxydube:
If u ar ignorant of the name JESUS then u dnt knw dat name at all
I put it to you that you are the one ignorant of the name hence the reason why you think it is to be thrown about in the way that you do.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye / I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.