Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

10 Importance Of Food Hygiene - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Importance Of Food Hygiene (9351 Views)

Top 10 Importance Of Food Hygiene / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Importance Of Food Hygiene by Emmaline: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2022

It helps In the management of our daily health: Good food hygiene practices reduce the risk to our daily health. Being more informed and exposed to food hygiene benefits our health a lot. It increases longevity and reduces the money spent on medical bills.
It prevents food contamination: Sickness easily comes from foods that are not prepared by observing good hygiene practices. Diseases like escherichia coli can be caused by beef contamination with feces during slaughter. Therefore failure to wash the beef properly before cooking will cause this disease due to contamination.
It prevents diseases and death: Food contamination from bacteria, viruses, or other parasitic agents can result in gastroenteritis, dehydration, and some other critical health problems like kidney failure and https://earthlydiets.com/10-importance-of-food-hygiene/
Re: 10 Importance Of Food Hygiene by FredFreddie: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
I don't buy food at markets, because it's completely unsanitary. I do buy my groceries in the supermarket. I trust them more.

1 Like

Re: 10 Importance Of Food Hygiene by NinaRich: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
I have the same opinion about this. I always order products from supermarket food delivery, because I am confident in their environmental friendliness and sterility. Of course I treat all the bags or cans afterwards, but it's a good store nonetheless. They have a lot of unique products imported from different countries and it's cool that sitting in England I can treat myself to French or Italian delicacies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? / How Do I Treat My Pile. / The Best Cereal Is:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.