Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please I Need The Puff Puff Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please I Need The Puff Puff Recipe (2249 Views)

Puff Puff Recipe / Recipe For Chin-chin And Puff-puff / Pls Help My Puff Puff Is Always Flat Not The Ball Like Shape It Is Meant To Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need The Puff Puff Recipe by anwuli1(f): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2011
**Pretty please**

I saw a recipe on the Nigerian recipes thread,  but it doesn't say the quantities I need to add. Like for every cup of flour, how much yeast should I add, how much sugar and milk should I add, when should I add the cinnamon and nutmeg, and how much, etc?

So can anyone give me a step-by-step recipe? Thank you smiley
Re: Please I Need The Puff Puff Recipe by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2011
Recipe and picture copied from www.9jafoodie.Com

Ingredient
11/4 cups flour
1 tsp quick rise yeast
1/2cup sugar (adjust down or up for preference)
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 cup lukewarm water
oil for frying

Direction
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, yeast and nutmeg
with a whisk/ spatula in hand, add in the water while mixing
Once all the flour is worked in properly, cover the mixture with a table cloth. set aside for 3-4hrs
Set a large pot on medium heat, add in the oil.
Once the oil is hot ~ 5-6mins, Scoop the mixture with your hand or an icecream scoop, drop in the oil ( try not to crowd the pan)
Fry until golden brown turning occasionally.

Re: Please I Need The Puff Puff Recipe by mrsmbaso(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Recipe For Banana Smoothie / Can You Begin Your Day Without Tea Or Coffee? / Pls I Need Links GOLDEN PENNY PRODUCTS Major Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.