Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

THROWBACK 2016: Buhari'II Try To Impose Another Fulani Man As Successor -Ajayi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THROWBACK 2016: Buhari'II Try To Impose Another Fulani Man As Successor -Ajayi (447 Views)

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) / I Will Support Whomever Bello Picks As Successor - Adeyemi (throwback) / Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THROWBACK 2016: Buhari'II Try To Impose Another Fulani Man As Successor -Ajayi by hisexcellency34: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Four days before his death on November 4, 2016, Sir Olanihun Ajayi granted an interview with Nigerian Tribune in which he predicted what will happen at the end of President Buhari’s tenure.

In the interview, Ajayi, like a seer predicted that President Buhari will humiliate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who played a prominent role in his emergence as president. He said Buhari will not play the game as it ought to be played as he will hold on to tenaciously to power and will also do everything to ensure that another Fulani succeeds him.

In his words “Well, I’m not surprised because when he was about to assume the presidency of this country, your colleagues in other newspapers came to me and I told them point-blank that Buhari would not be able to play the game as it ought to be played”.

“ What I realised is that, he is a highly disciplined person, being a soldier, but we saw what he did at PTF. Buhari is a Fulani man”.

“The Fulanis are very conscious of power and they don’t joke with power. And of course, Buhari’s treatment of Tinubu has just started. It could be worse for Tinubu realising the political power Tinubu possesses and how he exercises such power”.

“But then, the Fulani are more adroit and more clever about that. I’m sure Nigeria is not unlikely to regret Buhari becoming president because at the end his term, he will leave no stone unturned to ensure that he is succeeded by a Fulani man. I wouldn’t be surprised”.

On Monday, despite the insistence of Northern governors on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) that power should rotate to the South, the national chairman of the party, Abdullahi Adamu announced Senate President, Ahmad Lawan who is a Fulani man as the consensus candidate of the party.

Adamu said he took the decision after consultation with President Buhari.
https://independent.ng/throwback-interview-2016-buhari-will-leave-no-stone-unturned-to-ensure-he-is-succeeded-by-a-fulani-man-olanihun-ajayi/

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK 2016: Buhari'II Try To Impose Another Fulani Man As Successor -Ajayi by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Okay
Re: THROWBACK 2016: Buhari'II Try To Impose Another Fulani Man As Successor -Ajayi by chrisxxx(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
But God pass am.
Re: THROWBACK 2016: Buhari'II Try To Impose Another Fulani Man As Successor -Ajayi by bennybuhari: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
What Afenifere leaders see when sitting down, Tinubu can't see it even when standing up
Re: THROWBACK 2016: Buhari'II Try To Impose Another Fulani Man As Successor -Ajayi by madridguy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
embarassed
Re: THROWBACK 2016: Buhari'II Try To Impose Another Fulani Man As Successor -Ajayi by bennybuhari: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
wait till after convention. Fulanis no get joy
chrisxxx:
But God pass am.
Re: THROWBACK 2016: Buhari'II Try To Impose Another Fulani Man As Successor -Ajayi by duro4chang(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
bennybuhari:
wait till after convention. Fulanis no get joy
Them no go get joy.
Re: THROWBACK 2016: Buhari'II Try To Impose Another Fulani Man As Successor -Ajayi by ArewaNorth: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Four days before his death on November 4, 2016, Sir Olanihun Ajayi granted an interview with Nigerian Tribune in which he predicted what will happen at the end of President Buhari’s tenure.

In the interview, Ajayi, like a seer predicted that President Buhari will humiliate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who played a prominent role in his emergence as president. He said Buhari will not play the game as it ought to be played as he will hold on to tenaciously to power and will also do everything to ensure that another Fulani succeeds him.

In his words “Well, I’m not surprised because when he was about to assume the presidency of this country, your colleagues in other newspapers came to me and I told them point-blank that Buhari would not be able to play the game as it ought to be played”.

“ What I realised is that, he is a highly disciplined person, being a soldier, but we saw what he did at PTF. Buhari is a Fulani man”.

“The Fulanis are very conscious of power and they don’t joke with power. And of course, Buhari’s treatment of Tinubu has just started. It could be worse for Tinubu realising the political power Tinubu possesses and how he exercises such power”.

“But then, the Fulani are more adroit and more clever about that. I’m sure Nigeria is not unlikely to regret Buhari becoming president because at the end his term, he will leave no stone unturned to ensure that he is succeeded by a Fulani man. I wouldn’t be surprised”.

On Monday, despite the insistence of Northern governors on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) that power should rotate to the South, the national chairman of the party, Abdullahi Adamu announced Senate President, Ahmad Lawan who is a Fulani man as the consensus candidate of the party.

Adamu said he took the decision after consultation with President Buhari.
https://independent.ng/throwback-interview-2016-buhari-will-leave-no-stone-unturned-to-ensure-he-is-succeeded-by-a-fulani-man-olanihun-ajayi/

I always wonder the deep ignorance of Northern identity among Southerners. How on earth is it possible for Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan to be called Fulani?
Where can u see a Fulani man in Yobe that can even win election? SP is Kanuri!
This ignorance and propaganda is out of this world!

(1) (Reply)

The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) / Labour Party Factional Presidential Candidate Withdraws From The Race: Picture / Asiwaju Sold Us To The Fulanis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.