Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real (10785 Views)

UK Biafra:Nigerian Militants Hijack Merchant Ship And Demand Activist's Releas / Nigerian Militants Claim Bomb Attack On 'major' Oil Pipeline- CNN (2009) / Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by gabuzee(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2011
NIGERIA, ÓJÒJUMÒ LÀN DÀRÁ. I think I need to Join OPC so that when they start their own and we get Amnesty me too go dey make money.
Abeg, Make NIGERIA SPLIT,
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by buy1get2(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2011
Boko Haram VS Mends#
ShiveringPlusCold*, lolz
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by adoodinma: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
it was about time for someone to stand up for the innocent ppl being killed, all in the name of what!
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by anwarh(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2011
If, and even if the Niger Delta Militants are able to deploy their forces in the north, they can never defeat BH. BH is empowered by the massive amount of sophisticated weapons missing from Gaddafi's arsenal and which is now probably in the hands of AQIM- a known BH ally. Alqaeda and Al Shabab will definitely be invited and then you shall all learn the meaning of fear.

The Militants will by their stupidity create a situation that will lead to the death of thousands of innocent civilians. Who among the militants is willing to die at any moment for his cause? None!!

One thing We have learned from experience is that, no matter how many BH members you kill, you can never destroy their ideology.

Mend, Please come to Borno for confrontation. They will send all of you back in body bags.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by Beaf: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2011
anwar.h:

If, and even if the Niger Delta Militants are able to deploy their forces in the north, they can never defeat BH. BH is empowered by the massive amount of sophisticated weapons missing from Gaddafi's arsenal and which is now probably in the hands of AQIM- a known BH ally. Alqaeda and Al Shabab will definitely be invited and then you shall all learn the meaning of fear.

The Militants will by their stupidity create a situation that will lead to the death of thousands of innocent civilians. Who among the militants is willing to die at any moment for his cause? None!!

One thing We have learned from experience is that, no matter how many BH members you kill, you can never destroy their ideology.

Mend, Please come to Borno for confrontation. They will send all of you back in body bags.

I guess you are in boko haram.
What are you fighting for, if not the freedom to remain id!ots? Other people are tired of you and it doesn't matter whether you employ weapons from Libya and angels from lucifer, you will still be defeated.

If the action of the militants leads to full scale war, then it would have boosted the chances of Nigeria developing, because you backward elements that take pride in places like Somalia will be crushed.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by aljharem3: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2011
Beaf:

I guess you are in boko haram.
What are you fighting for, if not the freedom to remain id!ots? Other people are tired of you and it doesn't matter whether you employ weapons from Libya and angels from lucifer, you will still be defeated.

If the action of the militants leads to full scale war, then it would have boosted the chances of Nigeria developing, because you backward elements that take pride in places like Somalia will be crushed.

I can see u are sick again. Maybe you need to rest

No one is supporting Boko haram, but Mend threatening to chase all Muslims back to the north and talking of them coming to borno as they are a sought of liberation army
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by PointB: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2011
alj_harem:

I can see u are sick again. Maybe you need to rest

No one is supporting Boko haram, but Mend threatening to chase all Muslims back to the north and talking of them coming to borno as they are a sought of liberation army

Lol, so MEND should fold their arms while you ruin the party for their brother GEJ, huh? If no one is supporting Boko Haram in Kanuri land and other Hausa Land, how many of them have been reported to the security agents? Anyway, I support MEND motions, lets do it. Boko Haram vs MEND winner takes all!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by agitator: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
make dem fight for neutral ground grin grin
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by dederocs(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2013
alj_harem: One thing i fail to understand is why MEND wants to make this as a competition undecided
you are a fool,so you want them to watch while christians and their people are being killed...y'all keep thinking of an islamic Nigeria till a nuclear war head drops on your heads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crisis In Jos / Picture Of When Biafran Soldiers Executed Nigerian Soldiers During The Civil War / Akeredolu: No Going Back On Ondo Sea Port Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.