Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (340780 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2011
What a great thread again,an eyeopener oga spyder880.

i know that many pics are still coming , as we see those picture, i asked myself alot of question.

why are Nigerians buliding high wall and huge gates ?.

when you enter some houses , it is very hard to see gardens, floors, landscape. 90% if not 100% are all interlocked abie na wetin them the caller am sef?.

On this pics above , the differencia is clear between gates and fence from abroad and that in Nigeria.

Does it mean that we have to be a prisoner in our own house after buliding?

Is it becuase of those AK47, uzi, sub all boys

What will be the outcome if someone after buliding , decide to fence his /her house with a transparent gate?

@all , please i am learning,

1 Like

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by liujenny(f): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
the gates r made in nigeria? we dont have like this, sure very awesome.
work of art.some looks like for castle of Middle Ages. can be use for making moive smiley
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2011
liujenny:

the gates r made in nigeria? we dont have like this, sure very awesome.
work of art.some looks like for castle of Middle Ages. can be use for making moive smiley

lol, Thats niaja 4 u, welcome on board, grin grin grin grin

U havent seen anything yet. wait more pics are coming.

Alot of question is coimg too.

And alot is to be learn too.

Just keep ur eyes wide open, dont forgate your pen and paper. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2011
Show us moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Show us moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Watch out ,

1 Like

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2011
here comes more,

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:42am On Jul 22, 2011
Rastaman . . Don vex oh
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by atasteve: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2011
I just went through the thread and realized that I saw more gates than I have ever seen before at least in a single location smiley Thanks for all of these enlightenment.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2011
Nice designs too
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2011
MORE GOOD NEWS!!!

Another client has hired Spyder880 to do a fence in his land. We shall also install a gate for him as he picked one of the gates we displayed here on this page, we are already building the gate.
Today, I invaded the site with 3 laborers and they are uprooting the trees and bamboo bushes in the site, they are going to cut the trees to size with a chain saw and pack them neatly inside the site. The excavation proper will commence by next week. More pictures later this night.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2011
spyder880:

MORE GOOD NEWS!!!

Another client has hired Spyder880 to do a fence in his land. We shall also install a gate for him as he picked one of the gates we displayed here on this page, we are already building the gate.
Today, I invaded the site with 3 laborers and they are uprooting the trees and bamboo bushes in the site, they are going to cut the trees to size with a chain saw and pack them neatly inside the site. The excavation proper will commence by next week. More pictures later this night.

More palmy to your calabash jare . . . you and oga brabus are now the property people, cos of you i now frequent this section.
I cant stand all those advert of selling houses of 100M Naira and yet no pictures . . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2011
more gates

1 Like

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2011
I will investigate this massive crack, I will meet the owners and try to learn what they did wrong.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2011
ugly fence converted to a line of rooms.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2011
Dont mind me jare, posting all those ugly pics. The good should be showcased and the bad shown, so people can choose the good. grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2011
Now for the new fence site, this is the way it looks now, I will uproot all the foundation blocks the last owner laid in this plot so I can start a fresh foundation and do a proper blinding, some builders may cut corners and place new blocks on top of old ones but Spyder will do no such things. The quality of my works shall be on the increase every single minute and this fence will be done with the highest quality standards in mind. We shall see it here, its a promise.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2011
Here we go, the plot is the next one after that fence and gate you see there, the street is still overgrown with weeds, but we are going to clear it.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
part of the neighboring wall

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2011
old blocks laid by the previous owner, I will remove these ones and lay a fresh concrete blinding before laying fresh blocks on it.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2011
tree standing in the street

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2011
bamboo bush before removal

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
Did I post this one before? cant remember.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2011
okey ooo
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2011
Good work . new lesson learnt.

Oga @spyder,,,, please make u no forgate me when bush meat come out from that site oooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.