Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Get Paid To Write: 10 Sites That Pay You $50-$1000 Per Blog Post - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Paid To Write: 10 Sites That Pay You $50-$1000 Per Blog Post (231 Views)

This Will Make You $50-100 Daily / Earn $50-$1000 Free With (reegbit:the Russian Investment Company) / Apps That Pay You Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Write: 10 Sites That Pay You $50-$1000 Per Blog Post by Hazelmarvie: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
For many of us, getting paid to write articles from home, especially when it’s about topics we are passionate about, is a life’s dream.

Freelance writing is one of the simplest ways of making money on the Internet .

You are not required to pay a “start up” fee.
The pay is fairly quick. In fact, there are numerous blogs and online magazines that will pay you immediately for stories and articles.
There is no need for a financial investment.
And there are plenty of opportunities for freelance writing.
If It’s an issue of locating websites that will pay you fairly for your content Then that is no longer an issue!

We’ve compiled a list of online magazines and blogs that will pay you anywhere between $50 and $1000 or more per article.

Websites that will pay you to write articles for them:
1.Wanderlust – £220 per post

Wanderlust, based in the United Kingdom, also engages the travel and tourism.
It is known that writers were paid £220 for their feature stories (with article length around 1000 words).

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/get-paid-to-write-10-sites-that-pay-you.html?m=1
Re: Get Paid To Write: 10 Sites That Pay You $50-$1000 Per Blog Post by InsideLove(f): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
I will check back.

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Cryptocurrency Dogecoin Sue For $258 Billion / How Much Do You Think You Will Save To Build Your First House? / All My Roofing Work Are Great Call Your Whatsapp Me I’m Available For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.