Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland (3225 Views)

How Do I Send A Direct Message On Nairaland / How Do I Send A Private Message On Nairaland? / Football Fanatics On The Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 3:20am On Jul 20, 2011
. . . .As long you are not grabbing land that you don't own, no problem.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by EzeUche(m): 3:24am On Jul 20, 2011
Chyz*:

If you all want tribal bashing to stop i suggest you all just take your heads out of your own azz. Anything that is tribal or regional based(as far as the indigenous peoples is concerned,primarily) should not be indulged in from the likes of someone from outside of that area. If the matter has nothing to do or doesnt relate to tribe or tribal matters and is purely national, then its free game. You tribe does not matter you eediots so chill. You can be pro- your group and not have to be anti- another group, i hope you know that. Long story short, just mind your own.

I support this.

Look at how the thread that deals with flights to Igboland was derailed by Yoruba tribalist.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by ak47mann(m): 3:27am On Jul 20, 2011
igbos is like drugs to them they like addicts cheesy cheesy
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by odumchi: 3:27am On Jul 20, 2011
^^^
Supported. You never see any Igbos meddling in Yoruba or Northern Threads, but when an Igbo thread is opened its like its a free for all. I'd like to see people keep to issues that concern them.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by ak47mann(m): 3:28am On Jul 20, 2011
odumchi:

^^^
Supported. You never see any Igbos meddling in Yoruba or Northern Threads, but when an Igbo thread is opened its like its a free for all. I'd like to see people keep to issues that concern them.
supported supported supported supported supported supported
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 20, 2011
ak47mann:

supported supported supported supported supported supported
odumchi:

^^^

Igbo tribalists are usually the first rain on Yoruba's thread parades grin

Talk about being sensitive. Get over it, my friend.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 3:30am On Jul 20, 2011
<Quote>odumchi:
^^^
Supported. You never see any Igbos meddling in Yoruba or Northern Threads, but when an Igbo thread is opened its like its a free for all. I'd like to see people keep to issues that concern them.</quote>

Too late! What concerns you concerns me.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 20, 2011
Igbos must mention anything Yoruba on their thread to get attention.

How can you say sth bad about Yorubas and not expect Yoruba responses.  tongue
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 3:32am On Jul 20, 2011
You guys come from the same place, same people but you sit behind screens everyday spewing hate and rubbish all over the forum. It is a disgrace!! You should be ashamed and you wonder why you are still living in your holes.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Chyz2: 3:34am On Jul 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Igbo tribalists are usually the first rain on Yoruba's thread parades  grin

Talk about being sensitive. Get over it, my friend.

It's funny that you talk about sensitivity when you cannot even desist from responding to an "attack" or a "retaliation" from someone who gets into disagreement with you.  That my dear is sensitivity at it's ripest.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by henry101(m): 3:36am On Jul 20, 2011
alj_harem:

Senu if that is so, then you can see that freedom of speech thing on the INTERNET is destroying Nigeria and also not all Speech is meant to be free. Take a look at You tube, not all comments are allowed to stay, they get deleted,  why can't the same be used on Nairaland but instead delete topic that is meant to incite tribal hatred.

Once it is not political then delete it or move it to tribalism section.

Misuwa has been talking of secession all this while, you have not ban him. WHY ?

Once the poster is not intelligent enough to discuss intelligently without adding igbo, yoruba, hausa/fulani, SW, SE, north are this and that etc then they should be banned

Just shut the hell up,
Should I bring up the countless threads you with your other IDs and your other confused tribalist, Jason, have been putting up about the Igbo?
You spend so much time on every Igbo thread and also trying to put up your dirty antics on a P-square thread you created.
You are so evil.
As for Seun and whoever his deputy is, have repeatedly failed to do the right thing.
NL politics is the number one hate site in the world after youtube.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 3:38am On Jul 20, 2011
Kandi,

What! Stop that!! By the same place do u mean Nigeria?

Nigeria is not a place, its a "thing"!
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 20, 2011
Oh my gosh!!!

ROTFLMAO!!1 Eko-Ile has killed me today cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enugu Intl airport!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/485746_Enugu1b_jpgef4c88db369c0ebd6c4e60fc0b05a846
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by jason123: 3:38am On Jul 20, 2011
henry101:

Just shut the hell up,
Should I bring up the countless threads you with your other IDs and your other confused tribalist, Jason, have been putting up about the Igbo?
You spend so much time on every Igbo thread and also trying to put up your dirty antics on a P-square thread you created.
You are so evil.
As for Seun and whoever his deputy is, have repeatedly failed to do the right thing.

Who is this born idi.ot?? Can you please point out a tribalist thread I have put out, of recent Are you a foo.l angry Bloody basta.rd.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by aljharem3: 3:44am On Jul 20, 2011
henry101:

Just shut the hell up,
You are so evil.

so priasing p square makes me evil undecided and a tribalist undecided
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by ak47mann(m): 3:51am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

. . . .As long you are not grabbing land that you don't own, no problem.
which land? ur papa land undecided
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by ak47mann(m): 3:56am On Jul 20, 2011
Me am like a bird i feel free no one can intimidate me i hold my spot don't get it twisted, if you dis respect me or my people or nigeria you will get it, i got love for my people and my race just change your ways hate will not take us any were country/afrca need to move forward God gave me brave heart hard to intimidate that's my own i say no more,
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by EzeUche(m): 3:57am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns,

Just stay West of the River Niger. angry
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 3:58am On Jul 20, 2011
It doesn't matter whose papa's land it is, as long your papa name is not written on it, it is my business and I'm in the conversation if your perambulating a/s/s politicking to hijack it.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 4:00am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Kandi,

What! Stop that!! By the same place do u mean Nigeria?

Nigeria is not a place, its a "thing"!
Hm
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Ystranger: 4:01am On Jul 20, 2011
Ngodigha:

Thanks and praises to Seun for renouncing tribalism since 2006 and Igbo bashing since 2007.
Thanks be to Katsumoto for his ceasefire on anthing Biafra.
Thanks be to God for making a job available for B.K Babe 97y.
Thanks be to God for making Dede1 reduce his big use of English words.
Thanks be to God for making Udezue love the Yorubas.
Thanks be to God that Desola now has an Igboman in her life.
Thanks be to God for making Alh Uche come clean.
Thanks be to God that Eko Ile has reduced worshipping Tinubu/Fasola.
Thanks be to God that Ileke Idi has reduced Igbo bashing by 25%.
Thanks be to God that Willy is on holidays in New York

You try no be small

You got everyone, including the so called pseudo-intellectual tribalists.

NL pseudo-intellectuals: they only show face when tribalism is involved. People of very small mind
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by EzeUche(m): 4:04am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

It doesn't matter whose papa's land it is, as long your papa name is not written on it, it is my business and I'm in the conversation if your perambulating a/s/s politicking to hijack it.

Stay out of Eastern affairs. angry angry angry

When you all have your Oduduwa Republic, you will not have any say in the East.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by ak47mann(m): 4:05am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

mr man go and mind your s.t.u.p.i.d business take your stinking nose out of eastern region  cool cool
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by henry101(m): 4:06am On Jul 20, 2011
jason123:

Who is this born idi.ot called jason?? Can you please point out a tribalist thread I have put out, of recent Are you a foo.l angryJason is a  Bloody basta.rd.

Hahaha see this confused tribalist/mad man.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by odumchi: 4:08am On Jul 20, 2011
EzeUche:

Negro_Ntns,

Just stay West of the River Niger. angry

Not even, just stay west of Anioma Igboland.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by EzeUche(m): 4:09am On Jul 20, 2011
odumchi:

Not even, just stay west of Anioma Igboland.

That would be even better. Let us just say they should stay West of Benin City.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by adejoro75: 4:09am On Jul 20, 2011
Ystranger:

You try no be small

You got everyone, including the so called pseudo-intellectual tribalists.

NL pseudo-intellectuals: they only show face when tribalism is involved. People of very small mind
Negro_Ntns in action
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by adejoro75: 4:09am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Iragbijile in action
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by odumchi: 4:12am On Jul 20, 2011
Seun I am still waiting for your reply. I am prepared to offer you N5 M for this site. In just three days I will transofrm Nairaland.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 4:13am On Jul 20, 2011
Until you convince me that Nri was not an offshoot of Old Oyo, everything from Ibadan to Isiala Ngwa is cnsidered commonwealth of Yorubanation and therefore my business.

In fact, we will apoint an Asiwaju of Igboland for you people soon.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by odumchi: 4:15am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Until you convince me that Nri was not an offshoot of Old Oyo, everything from Ibadan to Isiala Ngwa is cnsidered commonwealth of Yorubanation and therefore my business.

In fact, we will apoint an Asiwaju of Igboland for you people soon.

Bigotry at its finest.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by aljharem3: 4:17am On Jul 20, 2011
odumchi:

Seun I am still waiting for your reply. I am prepared to offer you N5 M for this site. In just three days I will transofrm Nairaland.

can we be partners after the buy, i would be ur accountant wink

(1) (2) (3)

Woman Shows Off Private Part At A Wedding Reception(photo) / What Is Gobe??????????????? / Graphics Photo; Man Slits His Own Throat In Gabon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.