Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Osun And Lagos Delegates Boo VP Osibanjo(watch) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun And Lagos Delegates Boo VP Osibanjo(watch) (2553 Views)

VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO / Osibanjo Watch Your Back. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osun And Lagos Delegates Boo VP Osibanjo(watch) by PussyMiners: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

How yoro people will abandon young Osibanjo for an old man is beyond my imagination.
Osu alusi..
City boy is a goal
Re: Osun And Lagos Delegates Boo VP Osibanjo(watch) by Udemzy05: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
No boo at all. Just a bunch of his Fulani women supporters chanting praises.

Exactly my thought.

Re: Osun And Lagos Delegates Boo VP Osibanjo(watch) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
I don't think they are delegates.If they are truly delegates,they have already been bribe to votes for tinubu.
They might just be mc oluomo thugs who want to disrupt the voting process.
Re: Osun And Lagos Delegates Boo VP Osibanjo(watch) by plaindealer: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
ambale:

Rest abeg, who made him a persona non grata in the SW

The one I'm living in abi another one?

Dude, I no deserve my own entitled opinion?

Why are you osinbajo people always so aggressive and intolerant of other people's views?
Re: Osun And Lagos Delegates Boo VP Osibanjo(watch) by ambale(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Dude, I no deserve my own entitled opinion?

Why are you osinbajo people always so aggressive and intolerant of other people's views?

So because you think he's against tinubu, then he's lost what again in the south west

If you say the political arena, and that is even debatable

And mind you, opinions become useless when fact is involved

Nobody becomes a persona non grata over the presidential primary, it's a contest that must have a winner and a loser

Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji / Video And Pictures Of One Of The 14 Men Killed By DSS/Ebube Agu / Gov. Nyesom Wike - I Am Bigger Than Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9