Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! (693 Views)

Igbo Is Not Afraid To Fight Any Miscreants We Will Defend Our Self / Why We Needs To Distance Our Self From Peter Obi. / Buhari’s Minister Awarded Multi-billion Naira Contracts To Self,tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by lawalosky(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
I de somewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by barbstee(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Where you dey?

Team BAT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by madridguy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jagaban.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by jom28gy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
That means you don't know what is being sincere,or are you just deceiving yourselve

3 Likes

Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by Sergio101(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bunkum!!!
Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by John8702: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wake up
Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by Oplomo: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
If only wishes were bags of elubo, ewedu muslims would eat. grin

1 Like

Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by Jashub: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
God forbid we should fall into the hands of that Luciferian bat who knows only how to steal and destroy the destiny of the living .

1 Like

Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by lawalosky(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
God forbid we should fall into the hands of that Luciferian bat who knows only how to steal and destroy the destiny of the living .

Brother man! Is like na to live with am or japa leave the country..

Because situation right now is already beyond PMB and Adamu self.

Tinubu is winning primary and probably general election!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by Jashub: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
lawalosky:

Brother man! Is like na to live with am or japa leave the country
God forbid o. I'd rather become a bandit and frustrate his government rather than letting him swallow the whole country
Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by lawalosky(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
God forbid o. I'd rather become a bandit and frustrate his government rather than letting him swallow the whole country
Even though I am not his supporter!!

But the real weather if wish to no, Tinubu is winning this primary election, and if care is not taking, he will win general election join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by mradonis(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
I love ur faith

Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
He is . Nigerians are ignorant and insular hence the reason they cannot appreciate what Tinubu is.

When pragmatic political leaders worldwide, as we see below, discuss weighty issue like the Owo Massacre in Ondo, who do they see as the solution?

Atiku? Lawan? Amaechi they do not know at all? Or 'green horn' Osinbajo?

Nigerian should think why the likes of the lady in Ankara below always visit Tinubu exclusively when they set foot on Nigerian soil and never even your anti-restructuring waste of space Senate President Lawan that Kalu and co are drooling over today.

It is why enemies of Nigeria's progress fear Jagaban yet he is universally feted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAQ-DCVfb7o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by ceede2: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
lawalosky:
I de somewhere
Comrade Comrade lower your voice, people from that region will not like this..

Re: To Be Sincere With Our Self, Tinubu Is The Next President Of This Country! by PrinceofAnambra: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
What I can see here is a congregation of pained depressed wailers, swimming in their self-inflicted sorrows. Your lamentations have just began. Ndi ara!

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu The City Boy / The Electoral Act 2022: Key Changes And Impact On The 2023 Elections / APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.