Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,448 members, 7,861,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder (386 Views)

4th Mainland Bridge: LASG Names CCECC-CRCCIG Preffered Bidder / Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State / Nigeria About To Become The Next Venezuela - UK Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder by judatech: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigeria will be bought or lease for 8 years and above...
Either by Atiku or Tinubu...
Na die we dey
Re: 2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder by Jashub: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
I swear . Nigerians should just vote the opposite of what this useless APC plans to give us

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder by holluwizzy: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
They re not the only contestants.

Brace urself.

Nnwa Obi is the answer.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder by ajekpaks(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
About to be?

United African Company says hi...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder by judatech: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
holluwizzy:
They re not the only contestants.

Brace urself.

Nnwa Obi is the answer.

I love your optimism...but when i remember the country we are dealing with....i get discouraged...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder by rickpat(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
it's suicidal to believe in any nigerian politician.

whoever wins will get into to office and lament for eight years on how the previous government destroyed the economy,caused insecurity and inflation while looting his own share...

NIGERIA IS WIRED TO FAIL... NIGERIA SHOULD BE RECOLONIZED...LOL

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder by holluwizzy: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Don't give up.

One have to work toward achieving success.

Remember nothing comes easy.

judatech:

I love your optimism...but when i remember the country we are dealing with....i get discouraged...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder by duro4chang(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Story story . Atiku no be highest bidder?
Re: 2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder by fennels007(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
These delegates are the genesis off corruption

Can't they say NO to bribery?

We don't need need any of these dollar aspirants at the helm ofaffirsofthisnation.
Re: 2023: Nigeria About To Sold To The Highest Bidder by Kdon2: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
judatech:
Nigeria will be bought or lease for 8 years and above...
Either by Atiku or Tinubu...
Na die we dey

Wailong wailer unadon come again. Sebi una talk say tinubu no fit smell am, forgetting that the guy is a doged fighter. Una mumu never do! grin

(1) (Reply)

Should Igbos Be Given A Shot At Presidency? / Nigeria Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC In His Hospital / Ekiti Decides 2022: Governorship Election Live Updates And Results Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.